Back to Back Pregnancies!

Anyway getting a sense of dread everytime they asee a new born, I have mates just had babies and all I can think about is the anic I'll be feeling when this one arrives!

Anyway getting a sense of dread everytime they asee a new born, I have mates just had babies and all I can think about is the anic I'll be feeling when this one arrives!

I'm kinda getting excited! My friend came over with her 5 wek old the other day, it made me feel all mushy.
I'm still far from ready. Still have boy clothes to buy, along with another crib.

Oh god i'm getting a right belly on me now!! My trousers are tight and i'm feeling like a whale! I seen a new born yesterday and the lass was saying how tired she is and that the baby gets up loads through the night and the reality of having another baby hit me hard in the face!!

I know its gonna be really tough but i make myself feel better by thinking that once the LO is about a year old, they will pretty much entertain each other (hopefully) its just getting past that first year that scares the hell outta me.

Hows everyone doing? I'm starting to get a little bit of energy back now but still super tired by supper time :( xx

I do that too, I'm pretty sure as we get closer to the new arrival our LO's will be a little wiser and easier to deal with.

Sometimes I feel like I can't cope with one let alone two but that's normally when I'm really tired ie most of the time right now lol

in my heart of hearts I know it'll be ok but very tough for a while, we've had so much thrown at us this year with bereavement, moving house, redundancy, DHs business going bust and me being in a major car accident that I'm pretty sure we'll cope just fine with another baby.

When I see a newborn I go all goey but I'm sure that'll change as the pregnancy progresses.

Feeling much more positive today and not as sick, caught up on a bit of sleep last night too so feeling more human again.

Hundreds of thousands of women have been in our shoes, we are going to be fine. I mean, look at how many of us there are on here alone?
And I think you should be able to look forward to second tri, I felt a lot better. Third tri now....
Only 47 days left...

Well I had my scan today! Kinda all sinks in doesn't it! ot sure boy or girl now! LOL

Feeling a bit better, not so naseous although still spouts on and off, but yes fear still spreads through me when i see a newborn. However MW said that by time Olivia's 12 months she won't be so dependant and soemtimes thats hard to think about.

hope everyone else is good.

I AM SO SICK OF BEING PREGNANT!
That's all. Almost done, though. Almost done...

Aww hun, :hugs: the finish line is in sight now. I'm dreading being heavily pregnant, how the hell am i gonna get jake into his car seat in the back of my tiny cleo lol and how am i gonna roll around the floor and play with him? How are you managing with a big bump hun? xx

Yep it's poo! I'm not far gone, but we've had to lower Olivia's cot and now (cos we don't have a drop down side I struggle already putting her to bed.

The things we do!

Yep it's poo! I'm not far gone, but we've had to lower Olivia's cot and now (cos we don't have a drop down side I struggle already putting her to bed.

The things we do!

I've got the exact same problem - Harry's seems to be getting heavier by the hour, even though his weight is currently static.

I keep getting a kinda muscle pulling pain at the base of my left shoulder blade, i'm pretty sure it because of the relaxin hormine that pregnancy produces. Its making lifting jake up a nightmare. I have been plagued with a migrane for the last 2 days and i feel like crawling under a rock and sleeping for a while, not a happy bunny this week :( xx

Awww congratulations when how what happened where's borth story!

xxx

Wow congrats Penny! Can't wait to hear your birth story. Hope your well xx

Hiya, ive not been on here for a while, i cant remember if i introduced myself propery.
My dd turn't 1 on the 22nd oct, and i am nearly 20 weeks with baby 2.
My name is Laura, im 21 and married to kevin who is 33. We dont find out the sex until the 24th of Nov. This pregnancy has been completely different to my first.

I had my baby.

:happydance: Congrats hun, hope u n LO r doin o.k? x

So far I've had Oh home with me, which is great as I am trying to breastfeed and really need to focus on Vincent.
Betty loves her little brother, though!
I forgot how newborns are up half the night, hopefully I can work out just how to nap with the LO's during the day.
There are spare moments, although far and few between, so I have showered, and I am eating enough. Probably better than I did with Betty by herself.
Also fighting a little jaundice with Vincent, doing it the old fashioned way (skin to skin, Vitamin D supplements, the odd formula top up to really ensure he is getting enough food, and keeping the blinds open for old fashioned UV rays).
So far we are all alive! YAY!

Hey there ladies... what would you class as a back to back pregnacy's???? Layla is 6 months old and we going to start trying when she is 10 months old :( Does that count??? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->