Bad Day

Jimi (like Jimi Hendrix, although everyone thinks its short for James)
Zac (Zachariah)
Nate (Nathaniel)

The middle names will be after DH maternal Grandad and my Grandad, and our surname is Whitehead so if we chose Seth he'd be Seth William Patrick Whitehead, which I think has a really nice ring to it.
We have always agreed pretty quickly on names. Theres a few names I like but I either don't feel they fit with the other boys or they don't sound right with the middle names or our surname.

Congrats on your little boy hunni. xx

I was hoping you'd get your little girl :hugs: I know you were wanting a little girl so badly. It's okay to feel some sadness over it, and if you did cry, it wouldn't mean anything bad! You are human and that is a natural emotion. Your ultrasound pictures are adorable!! :hugs: I love the name Seth, you should go for it!! Congratulations!!

Thanks, I did cry a lot a few weeks ago, but I felt like it was just a confirmation this time.

congrats on your little man hun, he's gorgeous :0) and I'm glad your are not feeling too bad. xox

I felt sad for a while that it wasn't a girl but I'm just excited at the thought of meeting my son :) love the name Seth!

Maybe once I get shopping I will see the girls stuff and feel a bit sad I still don't get to buy it. I can't say that I'm pleased he's not a girl. I just don't feel the sadness I expected to and I think I worked through most of it already.

Oh I'm sorry :( I was really hoping u would hear girl. Congrats all around though he's super cute

I feel like I told myself so much that I needed a girl and made it into this huge thing when really it wasn't such a big deal.

So sorry you didn't get your pink bundle but at least you can stop driving yourself crazy and finally, hopfully, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I think the hardest part is not knowing especially when you are hoping for a specific sex.
I have my scan in 10 days and I am so nervous. I hope I can hold up as good as you. I have been prepping myself for them to say boy and I can only hope it will help soften the blow if baby is indeed a boy.

Love the name Seth too by the way. My eldest is also named Seth. Loved it ever since I watched the movie City of Angels, and he most certianly is my angel compared to my sencond one lol!

Haha its funny my eldest was much easier compared to my second as well
Wow quite a few Seths, I think you are all in the US though arn't you? Its not heard often here, last time I heard it for an english man was an old man on a tv series years ago so I worry people will think of him, where as I think of like Seth Green and Seth Rogan

Congratulations!!!. Glad you are happy and he is healthy xx Sorry you didn't hear Girl xx

It Must be such a relief knowing now. You can now move forward and enjoy your pregnancy and look forward to meeting Your new little man!..... I Think Boys Are great and alway imagine how great itd be to be surrounded by strapping 20yr something at xmas time all having a laugh and mucking about together, brothers have such a bond. I love boys x

Hi hun, sorry you did not get to hear girl today but I must say it sounds like you have taken the news really well. Noticed you mentioned dinosaurs and thought of an outfit I picked up from m&s today ordered it online for instore collection and is in the sale too :)

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Pie...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

Just love the little bib so cute. Hope you manage to say happy and positive. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. xxx

I think it's a perfect name it goes really well with your other boys names, I'm not in the US I'm in Australia, it's not very common here though but you do hear or a few. Are your older boys excited they are getting another brother?

Aw that out fit is so cute.

I do think the name fits really well. Another one I quite like and people are suggesting to me is Ethan, I think it sounds ok with his other names but not sure it fits as well with the other boys names.

Yeah they are really pleased to have another brother, the younger two really didn't want a sister. The eldest used to want a sister but recently had been saying it was a boy and so he was pleased he was right LOL

Ethan is nice too, I think Seth goes better though :)
Aww that's good that the boys are pleased.
Hope your still doing well, I know it's bound to be a little difficult each time you go to the shops. I have 2 nieces so even if I don't get a girl for myself I still get to buy for them so that helps. Do you have any nieces?

I told DH I like Seth and he said he liked it too. I asked the boys if they like it and DS2 said no, but he also said he wants to name the baby after a wrestler. I'm not sure whether to use it any way as DH says its not DS2s name so he doesn't have to like it, but then I worry he will feel I've ignored his in put :/
Everyone else likes it though and DH told his sister and she said she liked it and her daughter likes it too.

Seth is nice, that is on my list if this one is a boy :)

What does your OH think about having another boy?

He seems to be fine with it. He admitted before we went in to the scan he was scared it was another boy, but insists he wanted a girl for my sake while I originally wanted a girl for his sake because he kept saying about a girl. He seemed excited to tell me that he spotted straight away it was a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->