Bad Day

Ooh, that's exciting :) So something cold gets them wriggling?

Sometimes, I remember not feeling on of my boys all day and I phoned the hospital and they said to drink some cold water and see if that got them moving.

Hi hun. I have been following your story and just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow and I hope you hear what you so want to hear. Xx

good luck for tomorrow hun :0) I've got everything crossed for u :0) xox

Good luck for tomorrow!!! Hope you hear girl!! xoxoxoxox

Hey, good luck for todayy. I hope it goes as planned. Please enjoy it x

I'm so excited for you not long to go at all! Can't wait to read if its boy or girl :) I'm still voting :pink: though.

eeek am so excited for you :0), will be thinking of u at 11 and waiting for your update. I really really hope u get your girlie xox

Im so excited to see how it goes! i Cant believe the day is already here! Have fun x

Its another boy! But I was prepared for them to say boy and there is a very obvious bulge between his legs so no denying it LOL
Still feeling good about it though.
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/9c6ea02e-orig_zps57a3077b.jpg

Congratulations mumma! He is very handsome :) I'm glad your scan went well.
Now to start talking names! That's the fun part :)
Congrats again Hun. I'm sure he is just going to be amazing when he arrives. :)

Aww!.... Congratulations :)

How do you really feel? Has it sunk in yet?

I'm OK. I don't feel sad or like crying like I did after everyone guessed boy on my nub LOL I am now thankful that I had such an obvious boy nub even though I tried to deny it because it gave me time to prepare myself.
I guess I may have a few down moments over the coming days or weeks as it sinks in that we really may never have a girl. Its likely that this is the last one. But right at this moment I feel happy that his healthy, I had convinced myself I was going to get there and find he had no heart beat! And theres these really cute little suits I want to buy but because they are in the sale it wont let me order on line you can only get whats left in the shops, but they have tiny green dinos all over them, I have 2 dino mad boys and one whos favourite color is green so they would be perfect LOL
I'm really hoping DH agrees to Seth as a name, its been my favourite out of all the ones I like for the whole of this pregnancy and our girl name was Beth so its about as close as we are going to get to using it LOL

Congratulations on your beautiful boy! And beautiful he really is!
How was it having a 4d scan?

It was cool, hard to make out at first, apparently its better when your further along. it was mainly normal 2d then they switched to 4d for a while. They said he was quite close to the placenta and he kept putting his arms up so it was difficult getting a good picture like that. I got 2 photos of the 4d, 1 face on 2d one showing a hand and one showing a foot. I also got a DVD of the whole scan!

I'm glad your feeling good about it, and guess what My DS1 name is Seth! It's the best name! haha and it's his birthday too! ( well its only 1030pm here in Australia so not quite his birthday yet lol ) his brothers name is Eli and I found it so tough picking his name because hubby and I couldn't agree on anything . So we have Seth Scott and Eli John.
What are your other boys names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->