Barely sleeping cos Bubs thinks it's playtime at night :(

mrs_lukey

Each day is progress xx
Reaction score
During the day I get the occasional kicks and wriggles but at night my little monkey likes to have a party in my belly!!

I am literally getting about 4 hours sleep because he is kicking so much at night and I'm sure his arm and leg muscles have gotten much stronger in the last 4 weeks as they are quite sharp stabs now which bloody hurt!!

Anybody else getting this?? I can't remember it with my other son so I'm hoping once this one runs ot of room he won't have as much space to get a good party going!

YES! He wakes me up regularly and the kicks actually hurt. He's a little terror, like his dad lol x

Yes my little one is the same. I swear she thought she was having a party for one in my belly last night. It took ages for me to wait until she had calmed down enough to get to sleep and then she woke me up at 3am and wouldn't stop kicking and bashing about in there until 5am :( how am I gonna survive another 4 months of this?!

Lol uss too!!
I feel lucky to get 3 hrs of sleep a night now a days haha..

luckily around 2 she takes a break but she's definitely a morning baby over anything else.. she's up 5 o'clock every morning!!

I guess we should be lucky they're gettin us used to a non existant sleep schedule already! :)

My baby wakes up and plays football from 5pm to 1am so I suppose that isn't too bad. x x

m not getting obvious kicks yet just a few flutters x

Im really worried, im only feel the odd occasional kick every few days, should i be concerned at this stage?

Im really worried, im only feel the odd occasional kick every few days, should i be concerned at this stage?

nope defo not im not that far behind ya and i dont feel it all the time, everyone carries differently and feels movement at different stages, one of my friends diddnt feel proper kicks until she was 24 - 26 weeks xxx

I'm right there with you. Usually if I get to bed around 10pm (yeah I know really late /sarcasm) then I can get off pretty well before she kicks off. Literally. But the last few days she's gotten so much stronger that she's waking me up now with nighttime ninja routines. She's very keen on early mornings so thats the worst time for me especially when I have to go to work. I'll have to start going to bed earlier to catch up.
I have to say though as annoying as it can be when Im shattered, I still find it pretty cute to imagine her bashing away in there happily each morning ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->