• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Clintons 48 hour flash sale . 20% off . online only. starts today at 9am ends Friday at 9am.

Code ONLINE20CL

Smyths have got £5 off £20 £10 off £50 and £20 off £100 just got baby Annabelles bedroom a kiddizoom camera and dr drill n fill for £82 :happydance:

Furby Connect for £40 at Smyths. It is currently £49.99, spend 1p more and then use code TS10 for £10 off. I added batteries to my order :)

Boots star gift is very good value and could easily be split into smaller gifts if wanted. It's Yankee candle 😀

Edit: it's showing oos online already!

Tesco direct has 3 for 2 on all toys from tomorrow

And they also have an olaf costume for £5 which seems cheap.

Quite a lot of duplo on special offer on Amazon. For example;
Number train is £5.89
Farm is 7.56
Quite a lot have a third off (obvs trying to price match Tescos deals)

Hi I have a 10% off elc before the 4/11 that I wont be using. If anyone would like it just let me know :)

The tesco 3 for 2 is live and the Orchard shopping list and Orchard tell the time games are in the offer and also reduced to under £3 so there's a bargain to be had there! Just ordered them for christmas and paid £6 for the two games and some pens. In my local Tesco store the games are £6 each! :happydance:

I keep missing out on the best playmobil deals. Looking for motor home or caravan, sweet shop and water park with slides, if anybody spots any bargains could you please let me know. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->