• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Playmobil stacking codes- B4A9UK2A and UKB6BAC9, 20% codes so 40% off with both! Works on playmobil website.

Thanks so much for this!
Got the water park playpark, take along football field, italy player, fairy toadstool set and 2 individual fairys all for £75 the footballset was meant to be £50 alone. Price chrcked it all with amazon and so much cheaper :) :)

I'm dying to use the playmobil code and not pay this months bills :haha:
Bet it'll be finished by the time I'm paid!

https://www.tesco.com/direct/playmo...iate_window&utm_campaign=aff*HotUKDeals_47868

Playmobil caravan £15

Its OK very welcome. I saw it on Facebook page. Bargain buys for busy mums. You should join. The post about loads of bargains. Ordered my lb some things due for delivery today.

Joined, thank you x

Just added another two presents to my stash thanks to the Playmobil code ha ha ha

Any ELC codes ? Now need to find something for DD2 :)

Tried to order using the playmobil code and it only lets me add one now. Don't know why I waited.

Disney Store - £10 medium soft toys, free personalisation & add medium festive Minnie for £9.99 instead of £20.99

Am I right in thinking the argos 3 for 2 starts tomorrow?

14900323_1294517450609519_60229688555718693_n.jpg

Can you reserve argos items now and get the discount whrn you go to pay tomorrow?

Can you reserve argos items now and get the discount whrn you go to pay tomorrow?

Yes

This was my next question. Don't think I have ever used the argos 3 for 2 before. My final question before I go to reserve all my stuff is, if it's at a reduced price today, and they bump the price up tomorrow, and iv reserved it, what price do I pay?

Yes

This was my next question. Don't think I have ever used the argos 3 for 2 before. My final question before I go to reserve all my stuff is, if it's at a reduced price today, and they bump the price up tomorrow, and iv reserved it, what price do I pay?

The price it is on the day you go to collect :)

Yes

Have they changed the terms and conditions on this? Last Christmas I had the prices I reserved at honoured. X

Yes

Have they changed the terms and conditions on this? Last Christmas I had the prices I reserved at honoured. X
It can be pot luck depending on the person on the till. If you raise the point that it was cheaper in reservation then they may stick to that price. By rights, they don't have to honour any price or sale.

Also, they now do a 14-day price match. If you buy something and it's cheaper in another store which is collectable (or still cheaper with delivery) they will refund the difference. Probably a good time with 3for2 as prices infatuate.

Check t&c as they are now owned by Sainsbury's

I was really chuffed with the 3 for 2 going on at the moment, my things were reduced but didn't go up after the 4th (still haven't) so it actually is a good deal, other times it's been cheaper to buy on Amazon cancelling out the free item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->