Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Has anyone who used the playmobil stacking codes had a dispatch email? I'm still waiting and spent a small fortune so really want it to hurry up!

Checked my email from Playmobil and it says delivery between 5 -7 days but could be up to 30 days.I think some items may also be shipped from Germany.

5 Yankee Candle items for £22 (mix and match)
https://www.candlesdirect.com/yankee-candle/special-offers/special-offer#page=1

Has anyone who used the playmobil stacking codes had a dispatch email? I'm still waiting and spent a small fortune so really want it to hurry up!

I ordered on Tues using both codes and had a shipping notification email from UPS on Thurs. Been tracking it and it came from Germany with expected delivery tomorrow.

I ordered on Tues using both codes and had a shipping notification email from UPS on Thurs. Been tracking it and it came from Germany with expected delivery tomorrow.

^ same as above. Coming tomorrow!

Argh, no email but says being processed in the order details on their site. I ordered 12 sets with both discounts so could do with making sure Dh is working when they arrive :haha:

I haven't heard from playmobil yet either =/

I'm going to get worried soon if I don't hear anything! still shows as being processed online, come on email!

I ordered Playmobil using the 2 codes (thanks!), I didn't get an email but my order arrived today :)

Sainsburys have the lightening mcqueen and planes electric toothbrushes reduced to 10. Got x2 for boys stockings.

Does anyone have a code for the entertainer? Or know if John Lewis will do any discount codes?

I'm after the yellow submarine Lego set for my OH ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->