• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Me too :( I'm just hoping I can rustle something up. Our youngest turns 2 on the 30th December too so his pile needs to be a lot bigger!

I can't believe how expensive character boxer shorts are!!
Has anyone found any anywhere at a reasonable price please? The usual boy ones, batman, Minions, hulk etc.
Thanks in advance.

Has anyone found any anywhere at a reasonable price please? The usual boy ones, batman, Minions, hulk etc.
Thanks in advance.

Have you tried Primark? I normally get their character boxers from there, I think a pack of 2 is £4 they defo have the above designs x

Thanks in advance.

Sports direct have some at £1.75 a pair x

https://www.sportsdirect.com/kids/k...OrderBy=rank&Filter=AFLOR^Boys|ABRA^Character

The sports direct ones are very good quality too :)

Tesco has my first baby annabelle dolls reduced to £7.50 x

Smyths have started their black Friday offers

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/page/o/black-friday-specials/

Anyone found any Xbox one games on offer please?
My son is 6 so thinking racing, animation etc. He's got Fifa 17 so far. We've got him an Xbox one s for Christmas.

Argos have some really good Minion bargains at the moment! Some as low as 9p!

This type of thread is usually buzzing! Come on 2016... give us some bargains!

I got character bits from bnm. Paw patrol, Shopkins, ponies...I have girls obv. Though I'm looking out for Thomas bits for DD2

I brought ds2 an avengers scooter from argos for £25 last weekend and then saw Poundland are selling the same model but a spiderman design for £11 if anybody is looking for scooters. They also have frozen ones in stock. It's the three wheeled type for younger children

Amazon have some Julia Donaldson books down to £2.10. Ones I noticed -

Sugar lump and the unicorn
The singing mermaid
The princess and the wizard
What the ladybird heard next

My daughters absolutely love these books and as a mum I think they're brilliant reads!

Also, some of the "that's not my" books are still on offer too.

I noticed the squirrel, owl, fairy, elf, cat etc all for around £3.49.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->