Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

Aldi special buys today include hamper kits for £4.99 which have the basket (18x12 inch, 4 inches or so deep), shredded paper, cellophane and a bow. Few different colour combinations. They also have wicker wine bottle baskets which would look lovely with a bow around them. Lots of ribbons and wrap on offer too.

I found some lovely things to fill the hampers too. They have some gorgeous candles with cinnamon sticks, orange slices, berries etc in them. There are gel ones in glass containers and wax ones which are bigger, but all are £3.99. They smell amazing - I got six oops! The only mention of aldi on the glass ones is on a sticker on the bottom which peels off easily, so they'd make lovely stocking fillers or teacher gifts. I got one of the wax ones too as it's a bit bigger and I plan to get a candle plate to sit it on for SIL.

I also got a prosecco/champagne topper set for £4.99 which is a lovely little gift and is branded so no aldi logo or anything. Some tubes of luxury biscuits for £2.99, the packaging is gorgeous. Packs of chocolate canapés £4.99. They do say aldi on the back if anyone looked but they don't look cheap at all. I worry about things like that :rofl:

:haha: lol that you searched to see if they said Aldi. I'm going to examine every gift I get on Christmas Day now to see where it came from :haha:
Not that I'll care lol, I love aldi!

:haha: lol that you searched to see if they said Aldi. I'm going to examine every gift I get on Christmas Day now to see where it came from :haha:
Not that I'll care lol, I love aldi!

I know, it wouldn't occur to me to check something I received, but I worry someone will see I bought theirs at Aldi and think I was a cheapskate lol! It's not just aldi either, I hate giving anything 'own brand' as gifts, even if it was M&S :rofl:

Has anyone seen any photo calendars this year please? I always end up finding something cheap but then it has ridiculous postage!

16% off at feelunique (for makeup, smellies etc!) until 9...

A new discount with code 'MAGICDAY' every hour today :thumbup:

£10 off Lego when you spend £50 in Smyths - LEGO
Ends Wednesday.

Argos have several Frozen stationairy bits really reduced; I've just added some pens and highlighters at 9p each!

Disney store upto 25% off toys + extra 24% off with code TOYTUESDAY
also mickey and minnie teddies £10 when spending £10 - got one each personalised for the boys :thumbup:

Don't know if it's already been posted but thorntons are doing three boxes of chocolate for £10. One box is £5 so you're getting a box free. The chocolates are their autumn collection so are now in clearance but the best before date on them is still really good. In comparison their Christmas collection is one box for £10

my two nieces are mad for the film trolls so im looking for things I can get them at cheap prices.

Any help much appreciated.

my two nieces are mad for the film trolls so im looking for things I can get them at cheap prices.

Home bargains have the busy book for £3.99

Home bargains have the busy book for £3.99

My daughter loves busy books. She has the pony one. Trying to find paw patrol but I'd settle for trolls so may have to have a look :)

Asda also have the trolls busy book for £5.

My girls love busy books!

Anyone seen pieface showdown for a decent price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->