Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

What are busy books?

They are a4 sized board books that contain a playmat and 12 figures like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/27...AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=busy+book

You get them in asda tesco home bargains tk maxx etc usually around £5.

I've seen them in tkmaxx before I think, do you use the figures to tell the story or are they to play on the side with?

It depends on the mat, some of them like the Thomas the Tank Engine one have a track you can push the trains along. Others need a bit more imagination :haha:

Feels like there's hardly any bargains this year. It's still early yet I suppose. Come on Black Friday!

Home and bargain usually have the paw patrol busy book. My local one has it in x

What are busy books?

They are a4 sized board books that contain a playmat and 12 figures like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/27...AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=busy+book

I've seen them in tkmaxx before I think, do you use the figures to tell the story or are they to play on the side with?

It depends on the mat, some of them like the Thomas the Tank Engine one have a track you can push the trains along. Others need a bit more imagination :haha:

My DD plays with figures separately and also uses he may to read the story. Hard to get her reading books so these work great :)

What are busy books?

My DD plays with figures separately and also uses he may to read the story. Hard to get her reading books so these work great :)

We get busy books and the book and mat get thrown away! They are only interested in the figures. At one point, I had 6 empty busy books and mats in a pile, never ever played with.. I have the trolls one for dd2s Christmas

Tesco have busy books for £5. Got DD2 the Thomas one. I either want paw patrol or trolls for dd1 (they didn't have those). If anyone sees them online for under £10. Otherwise I'll have to try bnm.

Snap mrsmurphy, I have mats and figures stored in a tub, books in the bin!

I have bought Zootropolis and Finding Dory busy books recently for £5 each at TK Maxx.My boys love them.

Same!! Dd loves all the figures but could care less about the rest. On that subject does anyone know where I can get smallish paw patrol figures? Like fashem/blind bag size but the whole set? I've left it too late for China and dd has decided paw patrol is her favourite suddenly!

Same!! Dd loves all the figures but could care less about the rest. On that subject does anyone know where I can get smallish paw patrol figures? Like fashem/blind bag size but the whole set? I've left it too late for China and dd has decided paw patrol is her favourite suddenly!

Paw patrol has a busy book. The only one thats not in the set is Everest. Ive seen them in Asda and TK Maxx.

My mum found a set in bnm, they were hanging up at the end of the aisle. £6 for aboutn6/7 figures I think

I was just going to suggest b an m for paw patrol figures. DD2 got some a few weeks .

Also seen a few paw patrol racers in home and bargain for £3 each if your looking for little stocking fillers !

Gap have 50% off all sleepwear today only, sign up for the emails and get sent a code for 20% off which I just used on top so got my girls matching Christmas pj's for £17.48 with click and collect when the oldest ones full price should of been£19.99!

Home Bargains have the mini figures for 89p each.
I was making some bauble 'party bags' and picked up a bundle as they fit inside. I saw the same in tesco for £3 each, glad I went to Home Bargains first.

I ordered canvasses from this page earlier in the week for my mum and dad. Two canvasses for under £15 delivered.

https://www.1clickprint.com/

They've been dispatched so I'll let you all know what they are like when they arrive :)

Playmobil 123 police and ambulance playset only £13-99 at Argos. Rrp is £59-99

I ordered canvasses from this page earlier in the week for my mum and dad. Two canvasses for under £15 delivered.

https://www.1clickprint.com/

They've been dispatched so I'll let you all know what they are like when they arrive :)

I've used them before and quality always good and great value, although not to alarm you their delivery can take a while and be really random. Most I waited was a month.

If anyone's still looking for selection boxes, they're all half price in tesco at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->