Baw Club Hump Day!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Girls

Hope you all had a lovely evening. I had a great night, my god daughter and her family came over. She's 4 and such a cutie, made me more broody than I already am!!

Nearly there now!!! 2 days til the weekend!! :happydance:

Hump day LOL - always makes me smile! xx

Morning girls, i am having one of those days already :hissy: Hows everyone else?

Good morning Girls
Glad you had a good night last night :happydance:
Cant wait for the weekend going on a date with my new husband which we havent done in a long time we're always out with friends.
What are doing over the weekend? x

Nicky - Hiya Babes!!

Baby.love - Whats up treacle??

reedy - That sounds great!!! DF is on late flights at the moment so we've not spent that much time together lately.

Ooooohh Ive noticed that Im a chat happy Bnb member!! :rofl: I knew I could talk but.... :rofl:

I think the whole TTC thing has hit me and now i am a bit overwhelmed, My DH is being great and said i can do my charting whatever way i feel best...but to be honest i dunno where to start :( Sorry for the rant girls but i am just stressed :hissy:

LOL - i was wondering when active changed to chat happy... still a few posts for me to catch up yet!! x

Baby.love - are you using fertility friend? I can help you if you need any help chick xx

Baby.love - Im with you there hun!! But I've decided that I won't be POAS and charting until next month. Fingers crossed that I won't have too!!

Nicky - You can help me with mine too!! Ive no idea, did you fully register with fertility friend??

Yep - you get your 1st month VIP membership free tho.... & I got pregnant with Sophie the 1st month I charted!!

You don't necessarily need VIP membership but it's not very expensive & has some good features so I paid for 3 months (hopefully that'll be long enough!) x

Hey Nicky, i am using fertility friend and another one called my monthly cycles, but as its my 1st month TTC i am just trying to take it one step at a time, also i am hoping my cycle will be normal as not long come off the pill. I will get there i am sure :) I am going to start temping next cycle and using OPK's. Thanks girls you are all such stars :hugs:

Hiya

Just wanted to say... you should probably pick 1 site & stick to that for charting coz they use different methods for working stuff out & you'll just end up getting really confused when you're getting conflicting information - much too stressful!! x

Yeah i did think that, i like both sites so will toss a coin for it lol.

I use mymonthlycycles. Although not for charting and stuff. I just like it for the rabbits!! :rofl:

God Im so tired.

Nicky - Should I be :sex: every day now or every other??? As although cd14 of 33 day cyle Im not sure if this month I'll go back to 28 days.

lmao yep i gotta say i do like the little rabbits :) I think i will stick to mymonthlycycles and see how i get on.

...shuffle shuffle...

morning peeps! :hi:

I'm getting confused with all these charts & graphs & CDs think when we start TTC we'll just have :sex: every day :blush::rofl: its so bloody confusing :dohh:

omg omg omg! All the documents have just come through the post confirming my son is starting pre-school in september...i knew they were coming but to see it in writing has made it a reality...sorry for the random rant but today has just turned into a happy day :happydance:

Morning buffycat

Your late!!!! :rofl: How are you chick.

Baby.love - thats fab news hun!!! :happydance:

Reedy - I have registered with www.mymonthlycycles.com its dead easy to use and gives you a rough idea when is best to :sex:

sorry miss!

had to talk to fat guy to outline the issue around his work that happened yesterday whilst he was out of the office, that i had to sort out!

am ok, feeling happier today that earlier this week...more positive i guess.....OH is away tonight in Oxford though, so i'm all on my lonesome......i am visiting my godson after work (he is 18months old), but following that it is Hollyoaks and chocolate biccies for me!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->