Baw Club Hump Day!!!

Chris - Fingers crossed for you hun!!! Hope he doesn't mind

Thanks Kerry. I'm pretty sure he won't mind. I told DH to tell FIL that if it's a no to a baby then I have to bring home another puppy. (we have 2 dogs) :rofl: I can't walk away empty handed. :rofl:

chris - :rofl: do you think that'll sway him?? :rofl:

Everyone's gone quiet!! Is there actually some work being done???

Everyone's gone quiet!! Is there actually some work being done???

Dont be silly
I was at tesco for my lunch, i've eaten it & still feel hungry they should have more than 2 wraps in a pack - should be 4 :blush::rofl:

Whats everyone else had or having?

LOL don't know but it would be worth a shot! :rofl:

I actually have quite a bit of work to do, since the Recruiter is out (I'm her assistant) and I'm off on Friday. And yet, I'm still here! :shrug:

I keep telling myself that I'm just pacing myself. :rofl:

Right housework done ..what a good girl i am!!! How has everyones morning been? Talking of lunch..i am being a good girl and having a tuna baguette with salad :)

Ugh, well my morning just started (it's just 8:23 am here in cloudy and very humid NY) But so far, so good!

Yummy lunch baby.love!

well being typical britain its pouring down where i am :( i wish we could just have a normal summer for once rather than a week of sun then 51 weeks of rain/cloud/snow lol

sorry, i was quiet because i was eating my lunch and reading paper...

had pasta with tomato sauce, a babybel cheese, diet pepsi, followed by a weight-watchers yoghurt.....really healthy.....accept that there is a twix next to my pc shouting my name!!!!

:wohoo:

:rofl: there's a chocolate mousse doing the same to me!!! I may have to gag the little sod as i am trying so hard to be healthier

mmm, we have a fridge in the office - nicknamed as "fridge-fodder" as it is full of goodies, there is a money box next to them to pay for them too.....

vending machine outside too.....

:hissy: will i ever lose this weight?!?!?

well being typical britain its pouring down where i am :( i wish we could just have a normal summer for once rather than a week of sun then 51 weeks of rain/cloud/snow lol

It's going to rain here today too, T-storms. It's been raining ALOT here lately.

sorry, i was quiet because i was eating my lunch and reading paper...

had pasta with tomato sauce, a babybel cheese, diet pepsi, followed by a weight-watchers yoghurt.....really healthy.....accept that there is a twix next to my pc shouting my name!!!!

:wohoo:

I LOVE Twix!!!!!!

mmm, we have a fridge in the office - nicknamed as "fridge-fodder" as it is full of goodies, there is a money box next to them to pay for them too.....

vending machine outside too.....

:hissy: will i ever lose this weight?!?!?

I hear ya Buffy. Unfortunately, I think my weight is here to stay. :cry: I bought Alli a couple of weeks ago but of course I haven't really used it. I have to take it with each meal that is 15 grams of fat or less (otherwise you'll get some very unpleasant side effects) and well....none of my meals have been 15 grams of fat or less. :rofl:

Hi there,

Ive had my lunch!! Ham sandwich, wotsits and 2 fun sized aeros!!

Buffycat - I love babybels!!

Baby.love - Love tuna too.

Seems like everyone has had a better lunch than me :cry:

Chris - What time do you start work???

Where is the sunshine???? Its F-ing JULY FFS!!!!

Yeah you cant beat a warm baguette filled with loads of tuna :) but now i am resisting the urge to eat chocolate!!

I am winning the weight battle at the moment, but it's not really fair because I can't eat anything except soup, pudding, and yogurt. All of the above mentioned food makes me nauseas right now cause of my pain drugs.

Hopefully I'll be able to drop those last few lbs prior to the wedding on Saturday. :rofl:
I will, hopefully, have loads of piccies for you guys when I get back from that

Hi there,

Ive had my lunch!! Ham sandwich, wotsits and 2 fun sized aeros!!

Buffycat - I love babybels!!

Baby.love - Love tuna too.

Seems like everyone has had a better lunch than me :cry:

Chris - What time do you start work???

Where is the sunshine???? Its F-ing JULY FFS!!!!

Kerry, I start work at 8:00 am. I was here at 7:15 though because DH and ride into work together and he has to be in by 7:20. (He works down the street from me)

Don't worry my lunch isn't all that exciting either. Hamburger Helper Taco. :rofl:

that twix is still shouting at me .......

Buffycat - You can do it!!! Put it in a drawer so you can't see it!!

Icrepka - Nice to see ya hun!! Hows your teeth??

Chris - If you start early do you have the option to leave slightly earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->