Baw Club Hump Day!!!

I use mymonthlycycles. Although not for charting and stuff. I just like it for the rabbits!! :rofl:

God Im so tired.

Nicky - Should I be :sex: every day now or every other??? As although cd14 of 33 day cyle Im not sure if this month I'll go back to 28 days.

Every other day is more than enough to ensure a fresh supply of :spermy: is available... some people say that BDing every day can weaken DH's sperm count xx

Buffycat - He'll be just down the road from me!!! :rofl: That sounds like a wicked plan!!

I think Im getting OV pain on my left side :dance:

Yay! Kerry - did you BD last night? xx

Nicky - Thats fab news DF was away last night so.... every other day it is then!! :happydance:

he works for BT, apparently their head office is in Oxford.... so whilst he is some random hotel tonight - i have the bed all to myself - i'll be able to sleep diagonally!

fingers crossed it is OV for you.....:dance:

Nicky - Yesterday morning!! Was sooo tempted to get my legs up on the desk. Ohhh I really hope that Im going back to a 28 day cycle!!

Buffycat - LOL i know what you mean... I sleep diagonally all the time (poor hubby)

Kerry - fingers crossed hun xx

Nicky - Yesterday morning!! Was sooo tempted to get my legs up on the desk. Ohhh I really hope that Im going back to a 28 day cycle!!

hee hee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

all the guys round here would get all flustered if i did that!

darn...if OH away then he has the laptop....that means i can't go on facebook tonight...! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Buffycat - I had bed all to myself last night, but I was star-fished across it all!! :rofl:

Buffycat - Would have been able to keep you company too. If bloody orange have sorted my broadband out.

i thought that was all sorted now....what's up with it?

Buffycat - They text me to say it was ready to go. When I got home no joy. So called them up and they said that the text must have been sent in error, and the latest date for connection is today. So I'll call them later and find out what going on!! I hope its ready today as DF has late flights.

gggrrr....that is sooo not good!

where is DF at the moment then...somewhere exciting? and more importantly, is he going to bring you a nice pressie?!

Im not sure where he's going today. He doesn't actually get off the plane. But I do get lots of magazines that the passengers have left!!

Wow, you ladies have been quite chatty today!

Good Morning :hi:

Because I'm a paranoid boob, I said to DH last night, "So, we're still trying in August right?" He said Yes! :happydance: So, I said, ok good because my fertile period is July 30th. He just cracked up laughing. DH just has to make sure it's okay with his dad (we live in his house) so fingers crossed that he allows it!!!

Chris! - how on earth do you say...

"Dad - do you mind if Chris and i are at it like rabbits for the next few days ?!?!?!?"

Chris! - how on earth do you say...

"Dad - do you mind if Chris and i are at it like rabbits for the next few days ?!?!?!?"

:rofl::rofl: Well, a few months ago DH asked his Dad if we could have a baby while living at his house. So, I think he'll say something along those lines... But, yeah, it IS a bit awkward - but DH doesn't want his Dad to think we're taking advantage. Although we do pay rent so I don't see why we really should have to ask...but :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->