Baw Club Hump Day!!!

Yes don't even get me started!:hissy:

We were meant to break up on the 23rd, two days before my wedding, which I thought was fab! But due to too many INSET days we now have to work to the 24th and on the 25th I'll be having family down to see the house as they will never see it again as it's too far to drive.

Oh, that stinks, I'm sorry! Elementary and high school lets out the end of June in the US. Does school start back up in September?

Hiya Im back again!!!

He's gone home in his car now after unwrapping it first!! :rofl: :rofl: HA haha

reedy - Sorry OH isn't home this weekend.

Oh, that stinks, I'm sorry! Elementary and high school lets out the end of June in the US. Does school start back up in September?

We go back on the 3rd September, for an inset then the kids are back the 4th

Hey girls...how has everyones afternoons been? I have felt so rubbish all afternoon so i hope and prey i aint coming down with something!

Hey girls...how has everyones afternoons been? I have felt so rubbish all afternoon so i hope and prey i aint coming down with something!

My afternoon has been pretty mellow.
I hope you aren't coming down with something too. Summer illnesses are the worst!!

Hi girlies Im back and meaner than ever!! Broadband is finally working!!

If you go to the top of the page there is 'chatroom' click on it and I'll be there!

Ok I'm back.

OMH made a surprise visit and they are a HUGE HUGE deal for hospitals here in the US. They were auditing some files and a couple of very important documents were not in the files, so I had to make a bunch of phone calls to get the proper documentation in the files.

And we have about 15 new people starting on Monday (when I'm off) so I had to take care of all their paperwork, making copies, faxing, logging, etc.

I'm bushed! 24 minutes and I go home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->