Baw Club Hump Day!!!

right, the twix is in the drawer...i have to go to a meeting in another building now.....will go home straight from there too..

so farewell for today from me....and just think, tomorrow is Thursday! hope you all have a great evening (and day for you Chris)....

:wohoo:

Hi there,

Ive had my lunch!! Ham sandwich, wotsits and 2 fun sized aeros!!

Buffycat - I love babybels!!

Baby.love - Love tuna too.

Seems like everyone has had a better lunch than me :cry:

Don't worry hun... my lunch was defo worse than yours!!

Just had a chocolate diet shake with 137 cals and..... nothing else!

Had a banana one for breakfast & have managed to glug 1.5L of water at my desk so far, only allowed 1 more shake today so you'r evening meal will also be better than mine :rofl: xx

Buffycat - You can do it!!! Put it in a drawer so you can't see it!!

Icrepka - Nice to see ya hun!! Hows your teeth??

Chris - If you start early do you have the option to leave slightly earlier

My teeth are better today, but I opted to stay home from work for another day. Still hurts to talk so I have been trying to avoid that as much as possible.

What does everyone got going for the weekend?

Icrepka - you have my sympathy hun... It hurts like hell getting 1 tooth removed so you must be in agony having more than that xx

Icrepka - you have my sympathy hun... It hurts like hell getting 1 tooth removed so you must be in agony having more than that xx

Thank you. :hug: All I have to say is drugs are good. I hear the first 72 hours are the worst. I'm two-thirds of the way through that, so I do believe I will survive this.

Buffycat - You can do it!!! Put it in a drawer so you can't see it!!

Icrepka - Nice to see ya hun!! Hows your teeth??

Chris - If you start early do you have the option to leave slightly earlier

I guess I could if I asked - don't know how well that will go over though. lol

Bye Buffy! Have a great evening!

Thank you. :hug: All I have to say is drugs are good. I hear the first 72 hours are the worst. I'm two-thirds of the way through that, so I do believe I will survive this.

You'll get through it hun! Almost there! And yes, drugs are a good thing when you're in pain like that.

Hi guys Im back!!!

One of the lads here is getting married on friday, so we have been busy shrink wrapping his car!! and putting confetti in his fans!!! HA ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: They put confetti in my uncles vents before his wedding and there was confetti coming out of that car for years afterwards :rofl:

Icrepka - Its ace!!! :rofl: He still hasn't noticed that the car is shrink wrapped!! Roll on 5.30 can't wait to see his face!!

Hope your teeth start to feel better soon!!

Hi guys Im back!!!

One of the lads here is getting married on friday, so we have been busy shrink wrapping his car!! and putting confetti in his fans!!! HA ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: @ kerry! wish I could see his face when he notices :rofl: xx

I can't wait!!!

And according to orange broadband is up and running!!! YEYYYYY !!!

YAY! Maybe you can keep me company today then when you go home. :rofl:

Hey guys I'm back had to do work :hissy:
I'm still doing it but getting bored now so thought I would come on here for a bit as I still have 40 minutes till home time.

My weekend has been ruined though by DH's stupid work he has to go to Newcastle in the morning & wont be back till tuesday afternoon so had a big :cry: at work luckily no one is down in reception except me x

Feel quite fed up this week so i need tea & sympathy please :blush:

Hello ladies, I hate being blocked at school!

Kerry - if Orange haven't connected you tonight, you must make sure they are charging you from the date of connection not the date on the letter!!! sneeky they are.

I hope no-one does that to my car when we break up for the summer before my wedding! Won't be a happy teacher!

I'm sorry Reedy! That stinks DH has to work and you won't see him until next week. :hug: On the bright side, maybe you can get a couple of girlfriends together and you can do something?

Hello ladies, I hate being blocked at school!

Kerry - if Orange haven't connected you tonight, you must make sure they are charging you from the date of connection not the date on the letter!!! sneeky they are.

I hope no-one does that to my car when we break up for the summer before my wedding! Won't be a happy teacher!

Natalie, school is still in session in England?

I'm sorry Reedy! That stinks DH has to work and you won't see him until next week. :hug: On the bright side, maybe you can get a couple of girlfriends together and you can do something?

It does stink but unfortunatly not a lot we can do about it.
My best friends BF works with him so he is going to & hopefully my best friend & her 2 year old daughter are coming to stay with me untill they get back x so hopefull a good girly night in on friday & saturday night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->