Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

TTC is still very boring, I am halfway through the Clomid i was prescribed, another 3 cycles and if no sucess back to the FS. I am ever optomistic that will not be needed though!

Maccy I can't believe you have under a month to go!!

Krissi - You wont be needing another round.......... coz youre getting your :bfp: THIS cycle!

Pux - :wave: How are you?

Mid-cycle for me... lots of shagging going on though!! :wohoo:

Pregnancy hasn't been alot of fun for me, but I won't complain here ;)
I can feel PJ kicking alot now. I was 7 months as of yesterday... just counting down the days.
DH is picking up the stroller and car seat tonight. I picked up a changing table at a great price (wasn't even planning on having one.)
I'm realizing I know nothing about raising a baby! (I was looking at all the creams and such in the baby aisle and thought "what do I use all these for?") So luckily DH signed me/us up for a bunch of classes in the next 2 months. Even one called "Introducing Rover to the new baby"

Pux - Im sorry that it hasnt been what you imagined it to be :hugs: Glad PJ is giving you lots of movement... must be reassuring feeling LO having fun in there!
Good luck with the classes hun! xxxx

You're getting close to testing again Samba?

Pux - OH YES!!! 6DPO today so 2 or 3 more days to go!!!

How things with you??

Got an AMAZING dark OPK last week and also had my first appointment with the FS! :yipee: Getting some twinges going on...... Wonder if anything comes of it!!

Hiya all, we were nearly on page 2 then!!!

Less than 2 weeks left for me...can't wait now!

How you all doing?

I've given up on my back. I'm going to see if my doctor will write me a note so I can leave work early... if she won't I will just start my mat leave early.

I just realized that I should be taking care of myself and not worrying about what anyone else thinks of me (if I'm being a baby) Like my husband says: he hasn't seen me smile in 3 weeks. So I'll probablly be done in the next 2 weeks.

You'll see me lurking around here more often after that ;)

Maccy - Thanks for saving us!!

Pux - Awww you poor thing! I hope the doc signs you off xxxx Is it SPD???

Not much going on with me atm.... BFN's since 9DPO.... Very much doubt that this is my cycle xxx

So sorry about your back Pux. Good luck with the doctor!

Samba - it's still early, and you are still above the cover line. Don't count yourself out yet!!

I don't think it's SPD. It's my upper back, between my shoulder blades.

Sorry Kerry, I was hoping this was it for you!

Pux - Sorry your having a hard time hun, preg is not all fun is it!

krissi - Where abouts are you in your cycle hun?

7 days left for me, hoping I'll go very soon! So excited bout it all! I still can't believe it and won't until I see her kicking and screaming!

Maccy I am excited for you, can't belive its only 7 days to go.

I am 10dpo I think.

Oooooo any signs yet hun? When you testing?

Krissi GL I hope this is it for you!

Maccy Wow only 7 days left! :)

Only signs are high soft cp and sore (o)(o)s but they could be just normal post O signs to be fair!

Might test tomorrow but not sure yet, fed up with seeing BFNs!!

It's officail... I went to the doctors yesterday and they gave me a note to sign me off work. My last day is Monday. The doctor said she was surprised I lasted this long (which made me feel better, I thought she was going to say something unfeeling like "of course you're hurting, you're pregnant! Suck it up!)
What am I going to do for the next 2 monthsw?

Aww Pux the time will fly by and its best to be rested xx

Hi all..due date today..no signs though!!! Boooo!!!

Sorry your feeling rough Pux, I have SPD so I know what pain is....owch!

Krissi and Samba - everything is crossed for you both. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->