Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

FSMummy - Of course you can stay here with us!!!

Poshie - WELCOME!!!! and lots of luck!! :dust: :dust:

I just re-read my post and it sounded a bit negative didn't it?! I didn't mean to be I guess it just feels so real now and it's my first time. What spurred me on girls was that I had a chat with my sis on Friday, explained it could be this weekend. I told her I was considering waiting til her scan but she said 'oh no don't wait for that, you go for it!' so I guess that did it really. I mean I had always been planning to start this month after all. So there we go! I either O'd yesterday pm/eve or this morning so I'm not quite 1dpo yet!

Thanks for your well wishes all and :dust: for everyone for xmas bfps

Good luck everyone for thiis cycle, Christmas BFP would be fab, anyone testing around Christmas Eve or Day?

Poshie ...Welcome!

thanks. how is everyone doing? ive got my first doc appointment at 5.40 :happydance: not a clue whats gonna happen. more :dust:to u all x x

Aggghhhhhh FSMummy Im so excited for you!!! Dont forget to let us know how you get on..... all the details!!

Good luck FsMummy! :happydance:

Im planning to test on fri 19th Dec I think?

How about everyone else? shall we have a list of test dates to count down to?? x

Well........I was thinking about testing 19th too (as that's the day of our office xmas do so I might be able to have a drink if it's neg!) I can't say for sure, but this will be around 12 dpo (depending on cycle length). I wonder if this will be possible? Or I wait til the Sunday.....what do you reckon girlies?

Ps. Thanks for the welcome maccy! :D

Poshie - I got both of my BFP's @ 12DPO so it should show up by then if you are preg :happydance:

Poshie - I got both of my BFP's @ 12DPO so it should show up by then if you are preg :happydance:

How exciting! My first ever 'proper' hpt :happydance: I'm excited just about doing it, regardless of the result!

It's great at the mo because I don't feel any pressure yet. I feel relaxed about the whole thing and if it happens first time it does, but if it doesn't, it doesn't matter and I'm not going to worry about it :D

:rofl: we should synchronise our POAS & post our results at the same time!

Very exciting!

Hey guys! Congrats FS!
Sorry I haven't been in to check on you all. If I'm not working I'm sleeping. And if I'm not sleeping, I'm on the couch feeling ill! Who said being preggers is fun????
I have my first scan tomorrow. Wish me luck!

FX to everyone testing!

Hi there Pux, I'm Poshie! I've just joined the gang and am in my first 2WW!

Many congrats on your pg - sorry to hear you are feeling icky though :sick:
Best of luck ith your scan tomorrow :D

hey girls. i had my doc appointment. wasnt very exciting lol all that happened was he asked me a few questions, took my blood pressure and gave me a bounty folder full of stuff. there are forms in there ive got to fill in and give back to the doc tomorrow and thats it! theyll book my scan and send me a letter to tell me when it is when they recieve the forms! thanks pux, good luck at ur ultrasound x

PUX!!!! OMG Its so lovely to see you!! :hug: WISHING YOU LOADS OF LUCK for tomorrow!! You better post a pic!! :rofl:

FSmummy - Your doc is ACE!! My doc wouldnt do a thing until 8 weeks. Oooooh Let us know when your scan date is!!

FSmummy - yes please let us know when your scan date is. I can't wait to see pics! :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->