Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Hello fsmummy. So tell me, you are 5 weeks preg and you had your very first doc appt yes? How exciting :) So what's in your bounty pack? What sort of forms do you have to fill in? So once you've done those, they book your scan and midwife? Sorry for the questions, I'm just interested ;)

Today's symptom spotting, 2 dpo........ummmm............slightly twingy back? A sure sign don't you think girls?! lol

No point testing I reckon Nicky - that's a sure fire bfp if ever I heard one! :rofl:

In all seriousness though, I don't have anything to report unfortunately. You the same Nicky?

Give it a day or 2 Poshie & you'll be spotting symptoms left right & centre x

AF is due on the 23rd but if she isnt here I'm leaving it till the 28th as that will be 33 days x my longest cycle so far was 32 days so think thats a safe bet x

My af is due the weekeend of 20th/21st, but i was thinking about testing on 19th but not sure whether a bfn then could change in 2 days, what do ya think?

I personally like to leave it untill I'm actually late for AF before I test x which is what i did the first month I thought I would be 28 days but ended up being 32 x I found it hard seeing a :bfn: then the :witch: turning up the next day :cry: seeing the :witch: is bad enough without the added insult of a :bfn:
but its entirely up to you sweets you might find you just cant wait x

Good Luck x x x

Actually, I just remembered something in terms of symptom spotting........I noticed last night I had creamy cm - coincidence or something more serious I wonder!

Well there you go see! :rofl:

Another classic symptom from me :)

:rofl: we may laugh...

but just wait and see..... you'll probably get your :bfp: and we'll all be like :saywhat: ???? :rofl: x

So is being a bit dense a symptom? I'm getting my days all confused........or maybe it's just the 'normal' me, it's difficult to tell... ;)

So is being a bit dense a symptom? I'm getting my days all confused........or maybe it's just the 'normal' me, it's difficult to tell... ;)

its not a pg symptom for me :blush: being dense is an everyday occurance where i'm concerned :dohh::rofl:

"pregnancy brain" is defo real... but I've got a feeling it doesn't normally happen until you've been preggo for a while :rofl:

........unless......... we are all just early developers? & are being affected pre-implantation? coz lets face it..... implantation is a foregone conclusion & will be happening any day now anyway right?? :rofl: x

..........either that.........

Or BnB is having a negative affect on our brain function?? :rofl: from too much time spent looking at the computer??

................Nah it's more likely to be the 1st thing isn't it? :rofl: x

..........either that.........

Or BnB is having a negative affect on our brain function?? :rofl: from too much time spent looking at the computer??

................Nah it's more likely to be the 1st thing isn't it? :rofl: x

well yes absolutely more likely to be the first thing Nicky! Don't think there's any doubt there myself. I'm surprised you even considered the merest hint of a doubt to be honest :D

I personally reckon implantation will take place very early (if it hasn't already), perhaps the earliest ever known to man ;)

If it were, I'd have 20 babies by now. :rofl: :rofl:

If it were, I'd have 20 babies by now. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: so are we all 'a bit dense' then??? :rofl: certainly appears that way doesn't it? :blush:

oh well.... nobody's perfect! :rofl: x

I posted my scan pic in First Tri. Nothing very exciting.... just a Pux-Peanut. Got to see the heartbeat, that was cool!

:yipee: Pux thats great news about seeing peanut's heart beat :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->