Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

How exciting seeing the baby's heartbeat Pux :happydance:

Pux congrats on seeing the HB! :happydance:

I'm officially taking a break. I thought I'd be able to start ttc again in September, but now its not going to be till Spring 2010. My dh wants to take the boys to Disney World then. So we won't start till after we get back. I don't want to miss out on the fun because I'm achey or m/s has kicked in. YKWIM? But GL to all of you and I will check in periodically to see how you all are.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Do what you need to do mom2pne. Just know that we'll miss you, so you have keep coming back! Besides: You have to find out what I'm gonna have!

Oh no Mom2pne. We'll miss you! Dont be a stranger!

Girls our thread is going to be on page 2 soon!!

hi girls, sorry I haven´t been around much. Right now I´m in Argentina visiting my parents. I needed a break from all the U/S I had in the last month and the not so good news. I´m coming back to London after Xmas.
I´m enjoying the sun and the hot weather!! it´s 30 degrees most days :))

Samba, I hope the new year brings you a baby! fingers crossed for you!

Happy holidays to all!!!!!

Mariucha - lovely to hear from you and glad to hear that you are enjoying your break. Dont forget we are here if you need a rant or some support. :hug:

Merry christmas and a VERY happy new year xxx

hey girls! how is everyone doing. im popping by with some more :dust: hoping everyone gets a new year :bfp: x x x

hey girls! how is everyone doing. im popping by with some more :dust: hoping everyone gets a new year :bfp: x x x

Thank you! I hope I do get a New Years BFP on Monday! I believe I will too! Too much things have happened for me not to be pg. How is everyone?

Wow! It's been awhile! Working retail over xmas has me ZONKED! In the past 3 days I have slept 12+ hours a day!!! If I'm not sleeping, I'm working!!! The bright side is I get to go to Mexico with my parents in 17 days!!!! Not alot of fun with no cervesas, but I definately need a rest!!!
Who's up next for a BFP?

Mom3pne thats excellent news congratulations..wow we have lots of mini kokopellis on the way now.

Pux great that you saw heartbeat

Mariucha - Hope your ok, keep us updated on the situation hun.

I have my 20 week scan Mon wish me luck. x

Hi girls!
back to cold London! It was hard to take the plane back, weather down there was perfect!

Had another scan the 30th and there's nothing new so we are taking that as good news. Baby is still growing fine and all measurements are what they're supposed to be. Doctors tell me to be patient since all we can do is wait. Next scan is the 27th.

Mom3pne, that's great news!!! congrats on the bfp!
Maccy, good luck on your 20 week scan. Are you gonna find out the sex?
Samba, how are you? hope everything is fine.

Have a great week!

hey ladies! i been away 4 a bit! poshie, i no its a bit late but in my pack from docs it was just forms. u get a booklet that u carry with u ur whole pg and its got all ur info from all ur mw visits n scans etc and all ur family medical history. got forms for blood tests in it too, thats really it. i had my 1st mw appt on 30th dec and i got a bounty mum to be pack. that had a free nappy n pack of wipes in it, a sachet of ovaltine lol a tiny pot of sudocreme and some leaflets. soooo, enough about me, how is everyone doing?

Hello everyone :wave:

I havent been around for a while but im back now :happydance:

Its great to see so many of you preggo members :)

Maccy - good luck for tomorrow babe :friends: xx

mom2pne - congratulations, so much for the break from ttc :rofl:
Thats 2 people i know of now that had a break & got their :bfp: straight away (you & colcarlilly) so might have to take a leaf out of your book

Congratulations again xxx

Maccy - Hope the scan goes well 2moro x

I am having a little girl and everything is fine!!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!!

Its looking like this group is going to every member preggy soon! Gl to those testing and those trying to catch the egg!

Maacy Congrats on the little girl! Someone told me yesterday that they think I'm pg with twin girls. I hope so I could use a little more pink here!

Reedy Well I am on a break! Don't need to ttc if we all ready did. lol

I got bw done and on Friday @ 12 dpo my hcg was 54 and Sunday @ 14 dpo it was 147. I'm going to see if I can get some more done on the 16th and 18th to make sure they still are going up and see if they double at that time.

Gosh it's quiet in here..where is everyone..how you all doing?

Hiya everyone!!!

Im all in the 2ww not sure exactly how many DPO after some funny +opks for a few days! But I think Im 6DPO, 7DPO at most!!

Glad to see that all our bumps are doing well!!

I think its nicky and lea to test next!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->