wish I was closer to you kerry xx

Was it bad?

I have no plans at all for the weekend either

wish I was closer to you kerry xx

Not much...

in limbo...

had my garden done today :)
My hair trimmed last night
Going up to grandmas for the weekend. Will be biting my tongue a bit I imagine but will be good to see family been feeling lonely without humps

Hey girlies
Good weekend?
Saturday I took the boys to the park then they went to afric da party and yesterday mum & dad took Finley and the girls to see Disney on Ice (well Jel) and me Ethan Richard my sister & BIL went out for dinner x
Awaiting news on the mortgage brokers to come up with a few mortgages so we can decide on one & fingers crossed things should start moving, they have put a guideline for a moving date of mid may so fingers crossed x I bought a gorgeous picture cram for the hall way yesterday from the range, it's huge & was only £10 x

Good weekend :) spent a small fortune on my boys :)

Only 1w5days til hes home...

Looks like I am late to the party! I didn't know this was here.

I have been trying to just go it day by day. It's been so stressful for almost a year now. I have managed to lose almost a stone in 5 weeks and am 11 dpo, but got a bfn today.

Hey Ladies!!

Mom2pne - CONGRATS on the weightloss!!! Good luck for this cycle xxx Good to see you back xxx

Reedy - Did you manage to get the mortgage sorted? Dan told me about his mothers day plan..... GUTTED :(

Missy - Any sign of AF?

AFM - Nothing much, work mental, sent off an email to the housing association about extending the house so keep your fingers crossed for me peeps xxx

Fingers crossed for you all xx

still no af here!

Im good.
Enjoying having David home. Even if he is messy and incapable if fitting into the household routine!!!

Glad you're enjoying having him back.

Have super weekend x

Went to thorp perrow arboretum today. Saw all the animals and birds. Now very tired

Heya.

ive judt had my nails done :)
And eyebrows waxed .... ow!

This cycle is being epicly long....

Hi Ladies,

How are we all?

Unexpected day off. Poor Pheebs has had a bad tummy, mum called me while I was at work to come and get her. Poor poppet :(

Oh no poor Pheebs, hope she's ok x

Weightloss seems to be the only thing I have control over just lately, 3lbs on after the holiday at weigh in last week & this week I lost 3lbs 0.5oz x

Show off!!!! :haha: Well done Chick!!!

Whats the latest on the house situation?

We can't get a mortgage for the other house so we just have to sit and wait for this guy to find a house, my head is a complete mess & I don't even want to get out of bed half the time, just sick of the shitty news all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->