BD House Photo Challenge

I only did it because Snack posted hers on her journal. :haha: I was confused! Here. I'll put it here:

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/IMG_0760_zpsd1059701.jpg

There.

Love all the photos! Everyone is so beautiful! :-= (this smiley is supposed to be whistling at you all.)

I LOVE seeing what everyone looks like. Just fabulous ladies.

But yes, from next challenge all photos in one place if poss :) Snack, until i'm back on British soil you might have to post my pics for me as I go wifi chasing x

Everybody's so awesome!

It's always neat to put faces to people you talk to so much (about things you would probably never talk about with people you know in person :haha:).

@GingerPanda: I agree. The potluck was fun for me, largely to put faces with names. Stills are easier to "see" than trying to follow constant movement on several screens. Can already tell there will be some SUPER cute babies in near future!

Ohh loving the photos. Thanks Snack for posting mine! I feel silly now with my polar outfit. HAHAHA Figured id go all quebec on ya.

Everyone looks lovely!! And i agree posting here is zoo much easier. And i am loving the new info that journals are ONLY accessible to bnb members!

I'll post mine on here later if I get a minute - but just got to say everyone looks FAB! JJ loving the bandana, if I tried that I'd look like an old fishwife!
GingerPanda, I don't know why, but you look like you could have a really soft Scottish accent! I think you remind me of someone over here (forgotten her name though.... Gail somethingorother)

Hah! Thanks, I think! My Irish and English accents are a lot better than my Scottish one.

Ooh, I said it as a good thing! I think the subtle wee scots accent is lovely and endearing.

... JJ loving the bandana, if I tried that I'd look like an old fishwife!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(i can totally imagine the 'bandana look' failed... hahaha... its ok Moo, i'd look like some member of Tupac's posse if i went with a bandana like that... At the least, I'd look very threatning, and not fabulous :( Great Job JJ!)

Haha thanks ladies! It's what I like to call my "haven't-washed-my-hair-in-three-days-and-don't-plan-to-today" look.

I can't wait for tomorrows post! (even though my outfit today is lame. weather is CRAZY here.)

I guess I'll take a photo today and tomorrow, and see which outfit photo looks best. (This thing did make me more of a responsible dresser this morning :) )

I have to get my butt in the lab tomorrow, fairly certain my wardrobe will not be to impress!

Thats cool Clandie!
I hope we see very different types of 'clothes'... whether its scrubs or gardening pants... its a challenge that gives us some insight regards peoples 'daily' persona. I wish I had something more interesting than black pants and a nice top or sweater, maybe a dress once in a while...

I guess I could post my gym clothes... hmmm.

Mine won't be very interesting either, I wear the same thing every weekday!

Haha thanks ladies! It's what I like to call my "haven't-washed-my-hair-in-three-days-and-don't-plan-to-today" look.

Ha! fabulous! I need to master the bandana thing!

(hehehehe. it just occurred to me that the title of my photo challenge thread sounds like we are exchanging BD Photos.... hahahaha \\:D/)

LOL, as a matter of fact, it does read that way! No wonder we've not have a massive influx of people who want to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->