BD House Photo Challenge

Urgh, not feeling it to be honest. Hate the pic but just thought I had to get it done in the middle of a MAD day at work. I never got around to putting the first challenge pic on here, but it's on Snackies journal, that's me on a good day!
Just wish I'd thought about laying the clothes out rather than being IN them!!

Moo!
You look so fierce and serious! Like, whatever you do in your outfit is pretty hard-core :) Love!

@Sal: those stretchy fabrics make all this stuff awkward when you dont have it on...my pants look like deflated balloons... they are almost like a jeggings, so its just all bad when I take them off.

Photo Challenge: Day 2
Ok, so feeling frumpy today so all black, which is common for us at the spa.

Attachments

• clothes.jpg
    clothes.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
I wish I had taken a photo of my clothes before work while they were on my bed too! Everyone's clothes are so cute!

Thanks Ameli!!!!

Now we await Lil, Clandie, Txbixcuit.. and Nicki...

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/ScreenShot2013-06-26at80724PM_zps1d2afcb5.png
I went home from work early today and spent most of the day in PJs.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! PJs and bump! <3

Mine will be late - aka tomorrow.

I'm guna strangle u Clandie, sorta. U know I'm OCD about things being organized... Right?
U can skip it, and go on to Friday's challenge. I don't want you to stress about keeping up. And, I also know u have plenty on your plate, so if this challenge stuff is a bit much, you can be a fab spectator. I won't cry ;)

Hope ur up for the next one! <3

Lil!!! Love ur black! No worries! I kinda also like that because of the time zones, your like the closing entry :) keeps me checking my phone!

Lovely outfits ladies PJ's and all :thumbup:

Soreeeeeeee my outfit photo is late snack. I took a photo of what I was wearing when i got back to our room from the beach, but my phone then totally ran out of juice when we went back to the bar / wifi zone that evening. Anyway, I have sent the pic to you now snack, I was wearing the shorts n t-shirt on top of my swimming cossie.

Right, now to go check out the next challenge....I will catch up with everyone else's photos properly when I'm back from my holiday (Sunday) x

as y'all know, our dearest Nicki is busy on holiday in España... where there is little WiFi, and where she is still dedicated to making all possible efforts to continue in our challenge. Big Kudos to her.
This is her 'homework' for day 2. which I received in my Spam box (emailed), and nearly missed!

THANKS NICKSTER!!!!!!

Attachments

• nicki 2.jpg
    nicki 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
there isn't ONE cloud in Californian today. Anywhere.. :(
i really need to get crafty here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads