BD House Photo Challenge

hahaha... actually, yesterday i noticed we had a lot of people viewing this thread at all hours that i logged in... PERVERTS! :haha:

Oh, it's not? Well, that's a shame. Tomorrow is "what are you wearing" day, and I was going birthday suit!

hahaha... actually, yesterday i noticed we had a lot of people viewing this thread at all hours that i logged in... PERVERTS! :haha:

Hehe! Was just going to say that I bet there will be loads of people looking though, I'm sure they won't be disappointed though, when there's loads of hotties to view!

Afternoon ladies! If this photo topic had been when I was in the UK no doubt I'd have had trousers and warm clothes on but tis glorious in Menorca. Will get DH to take a snap before we leave the wifi zone and email it to you Snack x

what i wore, yesterday...

Attachments

• this one.jpg
    this one.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 8
Cute! :haha:

What I'm wearing today:

Green and white tee from Motherhood.
Dark-wash jean capris from Motherhood.
My wedding rings.
Necklace I made.
In each ear I have: 1 silver industrial bar, two silver hoops, and a 2ga jade stone saddle plug.

Shoes will probably be brown flip-flops, as I'm carrying my brown leather purse right now.

Attachments

• clothes1.jpg
    clothes1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
  • clothes2.jpg
    clothes2.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for 'turning in your homework' on time G-Panda! :)
(I didnt think of including my jewelry though.... hmmmm.)

The weather here has been absolutely nuts. Yesterday was cloudy, but terribly humid ALL day. I regretted the sweater/jumper and the boots. Regards my cat, she managed to get some piece of her body in every shot I took... I took some really artsy ones on my deck with my clothes on hangers... some aerial shots standing on a chair... She kept getting in on everything. So, I ultimately plopt her on to my clothes and took the pic I actually decided to use :) Mr.Snack liked it the best, too.

Today: No freakn clouds anywhere... :dohh: (next challenge)

I will be posting dates for the other following challenges. Note, I will avoid weekends.

Now, we wait for the rest of our lovely bump-friends :flower: :coffee: (drinking Orange-Carrot-Karma from Jamba Juice)

Ooooh, now I think I'll make the last of my Opus Rouge/Citrus Lavender Sage tea from Teavana while I wait for the rest of these slackers! :thumbup:

I couldn't find anywhere to put my clothing that wasn't covered in cat hair so I'm wearing it. I work from home and at the beach so today is a house beach dress and my computer glasses with no makeup and messy hair. The only jewelry I have on is the semi-permant piercings only one of which is visible and my engagement ring. I almost took a pic of my PJs but decided to actually (sorta) get dressed. My husband will be so relieved.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-10.jpg

Love that dress! I can't pull off that style. My boobs are just too unruly. :haha:

And my cats are not allowed in my bedroom where I keep my clothes for that exact reason. Every other surface in my home is just about covered with cat hair.

Ohh ur cat totally photo bombed ur pic haha hylerious. LOL Off to post mine. Didn't want to be the first one haha so...I waited.

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130625_143440_zpsd33b29e3.jpg

I realize that somehow this makes me ass look huge. Why are my short ten times bigger than my top? haha

I forgot we don't have any long mirrors at work...so will have to wait till I get home to post :dohh:

But it's nothing fantastic anyway, I forgot about the challenge this morning and wore all black scrubs! But I can spice it up with my car lab coat lol

Ohh ur cat totally photo bombed ur pic haha hylerious. LOL Off to post mine. Didn't want to be the first one haha so...I waited.

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130625_143440_zpsd33b29e3.jpg

I realize that somehow this makes me ass look huge. Why are my short ten times bigger than my top? haha

Aaaaaand Sir MixaLot will be in my head for the rest of the night. :haha:

Ok so this is my daily outfit. Boring! Plain black trousers and a blue and white striped tunic
https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-06-25114656-1_zpsc4ca410a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->