BD on day of positive OPK

Hi guys,

Fire- yep ttc number one but have been pregnant several times.

I am not too bothered about the constipation as it did not last too long. It is not normal for me so am ticking it off as something different in the tww. Could just be I had a higher progesterone surge than usual. Nothing else really sticks out. On and off breast achiness but that is normal. Have been getting low back pain which bothers me a bit when sleeping, seems only to be on the left. But I sometimes get back pain from stress, not good I know but cannot be sure it is not that.
I was Vit and min deficient for years from undiagnosed celiac. My family did not eat all too healthy and now I understand why I often had chapped lips and as you guys were saying cracks in the corners of the mouth. I read once that could be from B vit deficiencies.
Today I am going to make a healthy fruit salad. Plums are in season here so am going to chop some up with a small apple and a banana and add a bit of yogurt dressing. That will be breakfast :thumbup:right now am just having a cup of white tea.

Anyone else with pos signs to ponder on:flower:

fire - i think as long as you get 3 consistent hours of sleep, you should be ok. I find it sometimes when I toss and turn... my temp fluctuates a little, but the difference is still pretty minor that you can still see the pattern. Oo.. are you able to put your chart at your signature yet? I always needed to go back to page one to find the link~ :haha: temp still looks good! temp at a different time today?

ginger - oo.. fruit salad sounds goooooood!! reminded me that i need to drop by the grocery store today to get some fruits! tww is such a torture as I'm such an inpatient person~ And there's really not much we can do because it either is or isn't. no pos sign for me as i'm still waiting to O :haha:

Hi lxb - okay so I put the chart in the signature now :)

Gingersnaps - I had constipation too :( and I realized the cause - my prenatals :( I wonder how people cope with this while they are pregnant because you already get constipated.

lxb - your chart is looking good - looks like you are coming up to O time soon. yayy!

fireb - your temp is still looking good! :thumbup:

I just did opk today.. negative! I feel it's coming too~~~ any day now!! how are you feeling? any new symptoms?

Hi guys,

Sorry I do not chart so cannot comment on those:flower:

fire- Yep, some people get constipated from iron in vits, but I take vits with iron all the time so do not think the constipation is related to that, in my case. How long have you been on the thorne?

Lxb- hope you get a pos soon, what day(s) do you normally O?

Well - still constipated - hard poops every other day (hehe this is like a conversation, I imagine people in nursing homes would have:blush:), been waking with a pain in my back, always on the left side. Feeling full after eating a little bit. Weird. I do not remember having this one before. But I eat less at meals and then am hungry shortly after.

Beautiful Indian summer here. Loving it:thumbup: soaking up the last few rays of Vit D before the short days come.

ginger - I usually O around cd16-cd18? (so... 4/5 more days from today~ :thumbup:). forgot my opk this morning!! :wacko: guess I'll just do an evening pee! :haha:

would banana or prune help with constipation? hehehe.. it does seem like some discussion from the nursing homes~ :haha: hope all are good signs for you~ when are you planning to test?

hi guys

Ginger - I hear you on the constipation thing - not fun - all I can say is drink loads of water - and think about taking 500mg of magnesium citrate before you go to bed. If I do that I usually have a BM the next day. Although I have been known to up it to 1000mg to make sure, for me it's a balance.

I've been taking the Thorne Vitamins for about a month, but like I said not consistently I think on my chart I will start adding in the vitamins I take just so I can keep a record of that too. Last month I had crazy cramps starting from O right to AF and the whole time I thought they could be preggy signs but no, in retrospect I realize they were constipation signs :( I also seem to loose weight when I'm constipated, which ordinarily I'd be stoked about but I think it's because I don't get as hungry and I also must be slightly dehydrated.

lxb your chart is looking consistent :)

I'm on 11dpo today and I noticed a slight temp rise this morning, although I did temp a little later than usual 7am vs 6.30 am.

I don't have sore bbs anymore so I wonder if I had a progesterone surge and then it went away :( I kind of recognize this pattern before AF. But then again I've never had a BFP so I don't exactly know what I am looking out for and what symptoms will be different to a BFN month vs a BFP month.....

fireb - I got a bfp in April and the conclusion I draw to myself is that... I really can't tell~! preggo symptoms are far too similar to af symptoms. The only thing that I'm relying on is temp! :thumbup:

I know - I'm hoping my temp goes triphastic and that today was the first day of that, but I'm thinking it could just be a temp rise before AF as triphastic charts usually start on 7-10dpo - with 9dpo being the average 11dpo seems a bit late....

hi guys

Ginger - I hear you on the constipation thing - not fun - all I can say is drink loads of water - and think about taking 500mg of magnesium citrate before you go to bed. If I do that I usually have a BM the next day. Although I have been known to up it to 1000mg to make sure, for me it's a balance.

I've been taking the Thorne Vitamins for about a month, but like I said not consistently I think on my chart I will start adding in the vitamins I take just so I can keep a record of that too. Last month I had crazy cramps starting from O right to AF and the whole time I thought they could be preggy signs but no, in retrospect I realize they were constipation signs :( I also seem to loose weight when I'm constipated, which ordinarily I'd be stoked about but I think it's because I don't get as hungry and I also must be slightly dehydrated.

lxb your chart is looking consistent :)

I'm on 11dpo today and I noticed a slight temp rise this morning, although I did temp a little later than usual 7am vs 6.30 am.

I don't have sore bbs anymore so I wonder if I had a progesterone surge and then it went away :( I kind of recognize this pattern before AF. But then again I've never had a BFP so I don't exactly know what I am looking out for and what symptoms will be different to a BFN month vs a BFP month.....

I just scoured the FF charts (as lxb knows :haha:) AND there were a lot of charts showing implantation dips at 11dpo and essentially getting BFPs 3-4 days later. FX that's the case for you. :hugs:

fireb - 6:30am versus 7:00am is not a big difference. There's a temp adjuster you can use... (link). Regardless... your temp is still higher than yesterday at 11dpo! How long is your lp again? From my previous charts/overlay... I've concluded that if my temp is up at 11dpo... then it's a great sign for me! hoping it's the same case for you! :happydance:

tag - :rofl: Here's another one for you to see! [link] my chart overlay for ~4 cycles (one of the lines is from my bfp cycle~ :thumbup:). I definitely had a nice little dip at 8dpo!

fireb - 6:30am versus 7:00am is not a big difference. There's a temp adjuster you can use... (link). Regardless... your temp is still higher than yesterday at 11dpo! How long is your lp again? From my previous charts/overlay... I've concluded that if my temp is up at 11dpo... then it's a great sign for me! hoping it's the same case for you! :happydance:

tag - :rofl: Here's another one for you to see! [link] my chart overlay for ~4 cycles (one of the lines is from my bfp cycle~ :thumbup:). I definitely had a nice little dip at 8dpo!

Wow, you did! I'm very sorry for your loss. :nope: FX for you this month!

Thanks tag - I'm trying to hold off testing but I am definitely curious!

lxb - thanks for that link! My adjusted temp is 98.5 which is only a .2 rise so probably not much of an indicator (?) but a small rise is still a rise I guess...

Your overlay chart is really interesting - so on your BFP month you have a dip on 8dpo and then a sharp rise after that - so would you say that probably your chart went triphastic on 9dpo? on 11dpo you were definitely at a higher temp too :)

I just tested and got a BFN :(
AF is due Wednesday.
Boo :(
Planning for October now

Chart is still looking good! Still might be too early for that BFP to show~~

Hey lxb,

Thanks for your encouraging thoughts :)
Because I guess that's true it's not over until AF shows :)
However I've pretty much sure I'm headed for AF this month.

I'd like to try to keep my temps up until the last point though - so high temps until Wednesday would be great for me - would show me that my cycle is becoming healthier.

I figured out my vomiting session was definitely food poisoning. DH ate the same thing that I did the next day from the fridge (old cheese) and projectile vomited in the middle of the night too. Yucko. I'm still feeling queasy from it two days later :(

How you feeling? Have you tried EPO before?

Fire - boo about the FP, that stinks. I would hang in till AF, I read that pregnancy success was highest with implantation 9 dpo, in one study. Too early and the blastocyst may not be developed enough and too late the endometrium may have begun breaking down. So it makes sense the average BFP is 13.5 dpo:flower:

I am having a very odd tww. Lots of stuff going on. Hoping I get lucky:flower:

fire - yuck @ food poisoning!! I see that your temp dropped today! grrr... on a brighter note, you have great lp~! :thumbup: think mine is usually ~12 days? how are you feeling today? No, i haven't tried epo but I've heard great things about it. I've tried grapefruit juice to help with cm :haha: And i guess it works fine~ hehe..

ginger - what makes your tww odd? weird symptoms? hehe... when are you planning to test?

Ginger - It sounds like you travel loads so I wonder if you are in an interesting place waiting out your TWW - when are you planning on testing? You must be getting close to testing time....

lxb - yes I went for a big dipper today. I'm about to go to acupuncture so I'll see what she thinks of the temp chart. I'm going to ask her about grapefruit juice and EPO although she doesn't seem to know that much about non-TCM remedies. How many days until you O? When you tried grapefruit juice what was your 'protocol'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->