BD on day of positive OPK

Sorry, for being AWOL. I have been nervous and afraid of jinxing myself. Got a BFP. Yep. But have been spotting pink for days and now brown. I am hoping it is from a yeast infection I got in my TWW. I only ever had one once before when preg so knew something was up. Do not remember getting brown spotting before though. I have been browsing the early preg signs posts and first tri but have not posted anything yet. I have my fingers and toes crossed. Today is the day AF was due so am a bit worried but my 'signs' are still strong, crazy sense of smell, slight nausea. The other pains, sore feeling tummy and breast aches etc can go either way I suppose.
The brown spotting worries me though have been googling it and it seems normal for a yeast infection.
Fire - sorry the witch came for you:growlmad:
Lxb - baby dust
Ok am going back to being a lurker.:flower:

Gingersnaps - that's GREAT news!!! Yaaaay!!!! I have my fingers and toes and everything crossed for you. Sending you loads and loads of sticky sticky energy!

Yay ginger!! Fx for extra sticky dust! And brown spotting is definitely normal. A bnb buddy had that before during the first few weeks of her first tri! Wish you happy and healthy 9 months :)

firebaby - time to get back in BD!! & time for BFP! :dance:

Hehehe thanks lxb! I just took some mucinex - gonna see how that works this month and pressed and EPO and acupuncture :) oh and hopefully loads of effective BD actually just one effective BD would be fine!

How many dpo are you now?

firebaby - i'm 8dpo today~~ so hopefully temp will be going up from now on~ :bodyb: how is it going with you?

gingersnap - any updates?? :dust: :dust:

xoxo - how about you missy~~~ where are you at in your cycle?

Hi ladies! Hope you all are well!

Fx for your BFP Lxb!

AFM:
I'm 4dpo. The RE saw my follies last Friday, so we pinpointed O date to 30 Sept (I admire technology). Next Wed (10dpo on 10/10 just noticed the coincidence!) the RE is going to test for Betas. Only testing early b/c DH leaves that Friday...we'll see though.

When will you test or will you wait?

:dust: for all!

Oo.. I like 10/10 is 10dpo! :thumbup:

I was going to buy some hpts on my way home today (I have non at home), but I had dinners with the girls tonight. We chatted til ~10pm? Too tired to go to any store afterward, have to get up early for work tomorrow. So probably will go get some tomorrow? If not will probably wait til Monday to get some test and test on Tuesday (af due date). But will only test if my temp is still up and hasn't drop though~

xoxo - 10/10 yay!!!

lxb - excited for you to test - your temps are looking good :)

So a couple of things happened yesterday...

I tried using softcups after BD....

but I didn't really want to sleep with them in and so I took it out after about 2.5 hours, probably defeating the whole purpose and pulling out all the swimmers with it...

when I took out the softcup there was blood and chunky white stuff on it...so I concluded I might have just had ov bleeding and a yeast infection....

blah!

I don't think I've Ov'd this month yet, despite the bleeding - I think that generally happens before Ov and my temps haven't risen yet and the OPK hasn't gotten positive (although I am anticipating getting a smiley today or tomorrow)

I'm worried that I have a yeast infection so I'm going to get some femdopilhous or equivalent for it.

Do you guys know if there is a way to check if you have a YI without going to the OBYN? I called today and they are booked for weeks :(

I'm worried because it creates an acidic environment it will kill the sperm :(

So quick update - I just did the digital OPK and got a smiley!

Hmm~ not sure about checking for YI without going to doc. sorry. i'm not much of a help there. does it hurt? does it bother you? yay for +OPK!! hopefully you'll start getting some watery/ewcm~~

Yay for that positive OPK Firebaby! My sister is a labor & delivery nurse...she said as for YI she doesn't know of a way you can check. She said as a preventative and cure you should EAT Dannon's plain yogurt (make sure has the live/active cultures)...she said you can also put some in the "area" if you catch my drift.

Lxb...fx those temps do as they should! :dust: What will power you have to not poas!

Happy Friday ladies!

Okay so I went to the pharmacy and got the PH testing kit - and my PH level is fine - so I guess I was just being paranoid when I thought I had a YI - I don't have any pain or itching or anything it was just that white discharge - which seems to have gone now that made me nervous. PHEW!:blush:

I went to the community acupuncture place this afternoon and had a session to 'enhance' ovulation, and then called my other acupuncturist (the expensive one) and asked her when I should BD and she said tonight and tomorrow morning.

So I got an extra tube of preseed for my BD night and (hopefully) morning!!

lxb and xoxox sending you :bfp:vibes

lxb you do have such willpower not to :test: yet!!

Firebaby, hoping you had a lovely acu session!

Lxb, how are thing going for you?

Ginger ??

:dust:

firebaby - great to hear it's not YI! and hope your session does enhance your O! Super O!! :wohoo: look at that temp spike!!!! sending your positive BFP vibes too~!!

afm, finally gave in and bought some hpts! :haha: tested yesterday and this morning. both BFNs! :growlmad: hoping for two pretty pink lines tomorrow! :bodyb:

how are you xoxo?

Lxb, fx tomorrow morning you get your BFP! Think pink!

I don't have any symptoms...I do however think I am experiencing light premenstral spotting, so my hopes are not too high! Is it Wednesday yet? Haha.

xoxo - implantation bleeding? :baby:

lxb - fx for your BFP :)

Ginger - hope you are doing amazing with your sticky!!

my acu session was phenomenal - I love this community place so much, and I paid such close attention to my Ov time and I think that I know exactly what happens when I Ov the feelings I get emotionally and physically.

But the big sucky crap disappointment is DH and I didn't get to BD during that whole time :( so I'm out this month... we BD the day before I got the +ve OPK but for a number of reasons we couldn't do it during Ov.

So I'm unfortunately not headed for a BFP this month. November is going to have to be my goal!

I'm looking forward to the :witch: hurrying up and getting here so I can get onto the next Ov time :)

:dust: to everyone!!

firebaby - which day did you bd?

Hey lxb - the day before I got the +ve OPK

I ovulated on day 12 and we bd on day 10 in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->