• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD on day of positive OPK

Clotty AF is a good sign, I think. Probably means your uterine lining is building back up.

Congratulations on the new house! :)

Fire - how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while, and I notice your chart hasn't been updated lately either. Is everything okay?

Shout outs to lxb and xoxo!

Clotty AF is a good sign, I think. Probably means your uterine lining is building back up.

Congratulations on the new house! :)

Fire - how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while, and I notice your chart hasn't been updated lately either. Is everything okay?

Shout outs to lxb and xoxo!

Gahh!! Typed a whole post and got deleted! :dohh:

anyways~

twiggers - agree with zeri that clotty af is a good sign :thumbup: how was your move?? it's such an exciting journey isn't it?

zeri - where r u in your cycle girly? how r u feeling?

xoxo - still can't believe you know it's a little guy inside of you so early on~ Happy lemon week!! how's 2nd tri treating you?

fire - hope you're doing okay hun~ missing you around here~

afm, hsg went well (not as bad as I imagined) and tubes are clear~ :thumbup: So now the radiologist will study the images and send them to the FS~ Next up! Blood work in ~3 hours! :wacko:

Hi xoxo! Congratulations on having a boy!!

i think you and me are in the same boat, Twiggers. i am 36, my DH is 45. we are close in ages. i have no children as well and he has 1 22 year old daughter. this is our 1st cycle TTC. waiting for AF to arrive between this Wednesday and Monday the 25th.

:winkwink: good luck!

Hi Karen....oh wow...we are definitely in a similar situation! Are you going to temp or anything this cycle??? I am wishing you lots and lots of luck :)

checking in with some

:dust: :dust: :dust:

how are you ladies doing?

zeri - which cd are you on now? FX!

xoxo - hope 2nd tri is treating you well~

fire - where are you?? :hugs:

twiggers - Happy Pre-O~ :drunk:

karen - FX af is a no show~ :thumbup:

:wave:

How are you all? I've still been struggling with morning sickness/dehydration, so I haven't posted much. This doesn't mean I'm not interested because I am and I stalk daily! I am so hopeful for St Paddy's day BFPs!

Lxb ~ What's next with the FS? What a relief about the HSG. Confession: I was afraid they were going to give me bad news when I had mine done. I was an anxious mess! FX'd it works its magic for you!!

Zeri, Fire, Twig and Karen. Hope this finds you all well...

:dust:

Thanks for checking in, xoxo! It's been quiet around here. Sorry to hear you're still struggling with ms... hopefully it settles down soon and you can start having the easy 2nd trimesters they talk about in the books. :) Do you have a bump yet?

lxb - how did the bloodwork go? Any further word from the FS?

Fire - where are you? you're missed around here! I hope all is okay and that you check in soon and let us k now how you're doing. Thinking of you!

Shoutouts to twiggers and Karen!

AFM - 12 dpo - 2 days away from AF. Only BDed 7 days before O so I'm pretty much out this cycle. Looking forward to the next cycle, though. I think my opks/hpts arrived today, so have to go collect them. I'm also thinking of trying Soy this cycle too.

twiggers - yay for BD! FX for O soon~ :thumbup:

xoxo - HAPPY 15 WEEKS!!! :headspin: hope ms is easing off for you~ :hugs:

zeri - blood work went well~ the nurse had a hard time finding my vein as usual~ but she was pretty good as I didn't feel much when she inserted the needle~ how are you? did AF show?

fire - hope you're doing well~ :hugs:

afm, I should call FS to schedule progesterone test since I've gotten a +opk! I *think* I'm in tww? Waiting for tomorrow's temp~

twiggers - yes, hope you O soon! Good BD so far. Are you doing every other day?

xoxo - any easing off of the ms yet?

lxb - glad to hear the bloodwork went well. When do you get the results? Sounds like you're getting ready to O soon too. Hopefully your post-HSG cyle will be successful!

Fire - still waiting for you to check in ... :-(

AFM - AF showed yesterday. Even though I know I didn't have a chance (Bded 7 days before O only) I was still disappointed when she came... Anyway, onto the next cycle, I guess. On the positive side, it seems like the maca I"m taking is helping balance my hormones a bit. This is the first cycle in about a year that I haven't had any PMS symptoms/spotting before O. And AF seems heavier than normal too. So yayy for that!

Zeri ~ Fx'd your vacation matches up with ovulation this month!

Lxb ~ Yay for the 2ww!! :dust:

Trigger ~ Won't be long and you'll be in the 2ww too!

Fire ~ Hellloo out there. I noticed there were no temps on your chart, but a +ve OPK last weekend :shrug: I hope this finds you well. :hugs:

AFM ~ I am still quite nauseous. :sick: Guess I'm one of those who get the pleasure of being sick the entire time. I try not to let myself get hungry, but its challenging.

I'm looking forward to some BFPs on here real soon! Happy Hump Day!

Think Pink!. :dust:

zeri - good to hear maca helps~ are you planning on vacation near O time?

twigger - C'mon O~ :)

xoxo - Hope MS eases off for you soon~ do you have any cravings? does sour stuff or saltine crackers help with MS?

fire - yay for +OPK! hope you're doing well :hugs:

afm, 3dpo today~ :bunny: woke up with major cramps, and ended up with diarrhea :shy: :haha: sorry.. tmi~ Scheduled a progesterone test on Friday. FS said she wanted progesterone test done on Friday (March 1st) and a pregnancy test on March 8 :shock: :shock:

Got my AMH result back and according to Dr. Google... it's at a good fertility range (at least that's what I can find) but will see what FS said. I still don't know how my thyroid test or HSG went (all I know was the tubes were clear but not much else).

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Is it time for BFP :rain: yet?

twiggers - I see +OPK! Keep up the great BD! :dance:

zeri, xoxo - :wave: hope you're doing well~

fire - where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member