• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD on day of positive OPK

twiggers - yes, it really is too early! Anyway, hope you get the tests soon.

Fire - any updates? Boo to the weight gain! Exercise is a good idea - helps to relieve stress too.

Twiggers - maybe the temp spike was just an anomaly, weird though....
Yay for getting some HPT to pee on!!!

AFM - Zeri Maybe I spoke too soon about the weight gain - I got a stomach flu yesterday and I've lost 5 pounds between yesterday and today....not quite the way I was looking to lose it though :( however I did note that some people get diarrhea in early preg........eeeek...........but I don't think that is what it is for me I got a stark white BFN this morning again. I'm prepping myself to be out this month....again :(

Twiggers are you doing oral or vaginal temping? I switched to vag temping a couple of cycles ago - it isn't as yuck as it sounds (its a bit weird) but I guess I'm a mouth breather while I sleep because since I switched to v temps I don't get as many dips and spikes...

xoxo :wave: <3 Olive!

Oh yeah that could be the reason for the spike - I've heard that temps can be up and down a lot for a couple of months after coming off bc as your cycle stabilizes.

I think after only drinking miso soup and hot water with honey all day my stomach might have settled down. I'm going to test it and eat a piece of cheese! Nothing else in the fridge.

I want it to be morning so I can POAS again - I just want to hurry this month up!

You're getting right to the optimal testing time! FXed :)

Another BFN for me this morning - stark white at 12DPO. So I think I'm starting to face the reality of my BFN situation this month and gearing up for AF. Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just trying to muster up my PMA again :( but not feeling super positive. Although I did book in a 90 minute massage for this afternoon so I'm looking forward to that :) yippppeeeee!

Enjoy your massage, Fire! I'm sorry about the BFN. :-( I know how disappointed you must be.

xoxo - thanks for rooting for us! I really appreciate that you've stuck around to rally for us. Hopefully we can all join you soon in Preggoland.:flower:

AFM - CD15 today. I really don't know when I'm going to O. I had two opks left over from last cycle which I used on CD13 and CD14, and the line was pretty faint, but I've had a bit of ewcm since Sunday. The opks I ordered a few weeks ago haven't come yet! So I'm don't know if I'm getting close O or what. Think I'm going to try to get a BD tonight or tomorrow, though, just in case. Sigh!!! Here comes the stress!

Zeri - FX for you! Get another BD in! You can make it happen :) :)

xoxo - yes! Thank you for sticking around and rallying for us :) :)

Massage was good although I actually feel kind of crampy right now. Blah!

Twiggers - when you going to :test: again?

lxb - hope your vacation is going great sending you :dust:

twiggers - sorry about the bfn. Your temps do seem a bit erratic - maybe it's because of coming off the pill. I notice you had a dip this morning... If you did ovulate on CD16 though, maybe that could be an implantation dip? Guess you'll have to see how your temps look over the next few days, though.

Fire - glad you enjoyed the massage! Do you feel like AF's coming?

lxb - thinking of you! We miss you around here!

AFM - Cd16. No BD last night as we had a late dinner and DH fell asleep afterwards. :-( Still have no idea when O is going to happen... WHY are my opks taking so long???? Ugh!! I feel like this cycle is going to be bust. I'll still try to get in a BD either today or tomorrow though, but I kind of feel like I'm walking in the dark not knowing when I'm going to O... Sucks!!

Zeri - urgh I know exactly what you are going through. Both with the not knowing about O and also the annoyance with not being able to plan/know/predict when you can BD. It is tough enough not being able to know O exactly in advance but also having to try and rally a non-cooperative DH is TOUGH :(

Can you get some OPKs from the store to tie you over until your online ones arrive? Not knowing when O is is awful.

I really think you'll be able to seduce your DH this month - just keep focused, yet to him seem spontaneous not needy yet still available :) there is a formula for this seduction stuff, not sure what it is but I KNOW there is a formula!!!

AFM - AF is def on her way: temp dip, BFN, deflated boobs all the other signs, cramping. Now I need to muster up the strength for another month!!

Oooh Fire, I hate that 'AF is coming' feeling!! :-( So depressing!! With each AF that comes, I find it harder to muster up the strength for another cycle too.. is it like that for you or do you still have the ttc-warrior spirit going strong? What's your plan for next cycle? Is your DH still getting the maca?

Thanks for the support re: O and BD. It really is stressful! At least with opks I have some control...in the sense of knowing about O...and knowing when to put the real work into rallying up the DH. Now I don't even know if I'm coming or going! Hmph. And you're so right about the formula! That's how I try to be...playful but not needy/pathetic...it's a hard balance sometimes when you're fertile and really really need that BD. Re: opks -I don't feel like spending the money on getting more from the store cause they're more expensive that way. Think I'll just try to manage this cycle as best I can and hopefully they'll show up in time for next cycle. I'm pinning all my hopes on March at this point - at least then I'll be on vacation and hopefully able to seduce DH at the right times. :wacko:

Zeri - I hear you on the expensive OPKs at the store. So much better to get them online. So in a way then you can just enjoy this month - still keep seducing but because you don't know your exact O then you can just go with what you are 'feeling' sometimes I think being super calculated doesn't work out, you can just be purely in your feminine spirit and just feel when it is the best time.

I still have a little bit of ttc warrior in me but the stark white BFNs are what really beat it out of me :( !!

But I guess there's not much choice other than to keep on going and then the choice is to either keep on going all heavy and beat down or keep on going and feel good about it.... I'm still at stage one but progressing to stage two slowly..hehehehehe

Zeri ~ Fx for your +ve OPK and your DH giving in. If not, a vacay is always a lovely time for baby making!

Fire ~ Temp is still up there...darn the teeny tiny negative HPTs! :grr: Come on BFP!

:hi: Lxb & Twiggers!

I received a call from my Genetic Counselor today and the results from my blood screening looked good! And she was able to tell me...IT'S A BOY!. We didn't care either way, but my DH is quite full of himself right now. :haha: All in all we were just relieved that things are still looking up!

TGIF! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"