BD on day of positive OPK

Xoxo - yay for maternity wear!! Exciting!! :dance: I bet you have a cute little bump!

Zeri - fx st paddy's charm will make sure at least one swimmer is good! Afterall, you only need one! :dance:

Twigged - unfortunately, we only get about ~20% chance for success each cycle. By doing everything right and with all the right timing, is all that we can give ourselves the best chance to conceive. :thumbup: so keep up the great work and it will happen!!

Fire - missing you~ hoping you're doing just fine~

Afm, TS called to schedule u/s. I couldn't talk to them in person as I was out of town for the past few days. They didn't tell me my second beta result. I asked them to fax my info to the OB closer to me. And all they said was they need to schedule us first to see if its a viable pregnancy before they can fax over my info :dohh: that scared me!!!

I don't have much ms. The few times I felt queasy or nausea was when I ate too much(I think that was the reason I felt sick?). :shrug:

Hi ladies! :dust:

Lxb ~ My ms didn't come until around week 8 and it was more in the firm of extreme nausea :sick: Enjoy feeling alright while you can. As for the FS not giving you your Betas, did you talk to the nurse or were y'all playing phone tag? I know mine wouldn't leave me a detailed voicemail without prior consent...I'm just fishing for why they wouldn't tell you. :shrug: Another note, my FS wouldn't release my care until I made it to the 8 week mark, maybe that is what they meant by "viable," if only the insensitive staff would think before they used trigger words around us! FX'd for your scan !

:dust: and sticky vibes!

lxb - are you 5 weeks now? My queasiness didn't start until the end of 6 weeks going into & weeks, and was full blown nausea by 8-9 weeks. Hopefully all is okay!

How're you feeling these days, lxb? Did you get to meet with the doc again for the ultrasound?

AFM - 8 dpo today. Not feeling any different than previous cycles, though.

Twigger - yea...20% seems low. But as long as we have our best shot, that's the best we can do :thumbup: fx!!

Zeri - I'm feeling okay. Super bloated. And on and off random queasiness after my meals. Maybe I just ate too much? My u/s is schedule on April 2nd. So about 2 weeks~~. Hopefully the little bean is snug in there and will turn into my rainbow baby ;-)

Did you get bd in time for o? Fx!!

Xoxo - how are you these days~~.

Twigger - yea...20% seems low. But as long as we have our best shot, that's the best we can do :thumbup: fx!!

Zeri - I'm feeling okay. Super bloated. And on and off random queasiness after my meals. Maybe I just ate too much? My u/s is schedule on April 2nd. So about 2 weeks~~. Hopefully the little bean is snug in there and will turn into my rainbow baby ;-)

Did you get bd in time for o? Fx!!

Xoxo - how are you these days~~.

Queasiness is a good sign. That was the first symptom I had too - that and some lightheadedness. Only one more week to go till your ultrasound! :thumbup:

We only got in one BD the day before O, I think. But it was a BFN this morning at 9 dpo. Pretty discouraging. :-( I got my previous bfps at 9 dpo so I'm pretty much feeling out this cycle now. On to the next cycle, I guess!

Just checking in to see how you girls are doing.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

twigger - let's see those temps go up!! Happy tww! :thumbup:

zeri - how are you? :hugs:

xoxo - Happy 20 weeks!! :)

afm, first u/s tomorrow! Feeling very anxious! :wacko:

Hi lxb - I actually just popped in to check your chart - then I realized you posted something. Good to hear from you! How are you feeling physically? i see you had a bit of spotting sometime ago - I could imagine that might've made you a bit anxious. Are you still feeling queasy? All the best for your appointment tomorrow! Hope it goes well and the baby is progressing nicely!

Hi to xoxo, twiggers, and Fire! Thinking of you all, even though I haven't been posting much.

AF came for me a few days ago - I'm on CD4 now. Trying to treat a bad yeast infection too - blech! I think that probably 'soured' my chances last month too.

zeri - eek for yeast infection!!! hope it'll all be gone so you can get back to BD! Any chance you guys are going on vacation this cycle near o?

my appt went well~!! I was a nervous wreck!!! My heart was pounding soooooooooo fast when I was sitting there waiting to be called for my u/s. dh was there with me. we saw a little bean in there~~ :cloud9: and then we heard the heartbeat! it was such a surreal and an amazing moment~ :cry: I felt soo much relax and soo much better after the appointment~!

twigger - temp can drop significantly if mouth is opened~ looks like your temp is back up today! :dance: FX!

Yayyyy for a great appointment, lxb!! :) It must've been so nice to see the little bean! Can't believe you're 8 weeks already!

twiggers - yayy for crosshairs!

AFM - in the boring part of my cycle. CD8 or so. In other news, I talked to DH about wanting us to try for another baby (officially) and he didn't shut me down. Yayy!! I'm hoping we can be more proactive when it comes to BDing and work on getting that bfp soon.

With 2 preggos, I'm guessing this thread will slow down quite a bit. But hopefully the rest of us (Fire are you out there??) can join you guys in the preggo thread soon.

Zeri ~ You gearing up to O? So glad you had the conversation with your DH about TTC. Fx'd he on board this cycle! :dust:

:wave: Twiggers and Fire!

Lxb ~ Pregnancy and a live in MIL...sounds like the start of a joke. I hope she is keeping at bay and your ms is at a minimum.

AFM ~ Enjoying being nausea-free! I get my weekly progesterone injections and go for my last cervical scan on Monday. Fx'd it's holding up nicely! I've enjoyed going for them because the sonographers show me my little fella each time <3

Sending :dust: your way Zeri & Twiggers.

Fire, thinking of you...

zeri - almost O time yet?? C'mon :spermy:!!

twigger - hopefully he will agree to go to the doc to get SA done! :thumbup:

xoxo - Happy 22 weeks!!! Glad you're enjoying nausea-free time!! 2nd tri is the best tri eh? :thumbup:

fire - wondering where you are as you haven't check bnb for a looooong time now~ hopefully you'll be able to check back in with us soon~!!

afm, nausea has been on/off. I would be all hungry at one time, and get sick the very next second~ I hope all these means well in there~ Feels like time is moving so slow~~

You're getting there, lxb! :) I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks already,actually. But I know time seems to crawl when you want to pass the safe zone! -2 weeks to go! When is your next app? My nausea was worst from 7-9/1/2 weeks and then started to taper off from 10 weeks on.

xoxo - Yes, happy 22 weeks xoxo! Time is flying by! Have you made any baby preparations yet?

twiggers - sorry to hear about AF! Hopefully this cycle will be better.

Fire - I see you're updating your FF chart still. Won't you come back and join us?? Miss you! :-(

AFM - Had a positive opk yesterday so think I'm O'ing today or maybe early tomorrow morning. DH and I Bd'ed last night. Not too hopeful about our chances as I still have that yeast infection from last cycle (medication didn't work- I get recurrent YI's :-() and I think DH's swimmers were stale as we had to abstain for 2 weeks before - I'm not sure when he masturbated last. But at least there's a sliver of a chance, right? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->