BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Yeh mackjess I've got one Free stashed and I'm saving it till either Monday or Tuesday.. Will be 10dpo Monday. Yeh I've lost faith in the ic's too after seeing yours. Have u done any more?

Nope. I wanted to this morning to see if it got darker, but I got up to whiz about 50 times last night so I figured I might want to wait til tomorrow to see a difference if I can't hold it for a few hours for HCG to build up. LOL

yeh i tested an i got bfn so just have to wait an see if af turns up now i am refusing point blank to test again but i have got a superdrug test sat in the bathroom (in my hiding place) so we will just have to wait an see what happpens but i have been using the ics an after what has happened with everyone else i am not too sure what to think now i ov'd 2days later than i thought i would so should be due on between friday (yesterday) an monday i dunno no sign of either way other than af is just not here yet x
have a good night at work dolly xx
jabish its still early don't give up hope hunny xx
good luck an :dust:
xx

sorry if i have missed anyone loves an hugs to everyone xx

Can i join in please? New to this :wacko:

I am currently in the fertile zone so trying to BD like mad in hope of a BFP end of this month.

Been trying for a sibling for my DD for 15 months now. one m/c at 13 weeks then another mmc at 10 weeks :-(

I am 36 now and my DD will be 4 in Feb so really hoping this is the month for a sticky bean

Good luck to all the testers tomorrow.

Twinkle, hello. This is most definitely the month for a sticky bean!!

:dust:

feeling some pulling sensations in my uterus..don't know if it means anything..and my boobs started hurting again this evening....hope these are good signs of a bfp later on in the week

Can i join in please? New to this :wacko:

I am currently in the fertile zone so trying to BD like mad in hope of a BFP end of this month.

Been trying for a sibling for my DD for 15 months now. one m/c at 13 weeks then another mmc at 10 weeks :-(

I am 36 now and my DD will be 4 in Feb so really hoping this is the month for a sticky bean

Just wanted to say hi, so very sorry for your mc's, two losses for me also 11 and 12 weeks, coming up for fertile on the 15th so will be BD plenty too!! Love a bfp before Xmas. Loads luck to you xxxx

Twinkle Welcome! Sorry about your losses! Praying you get a bfp this month!

Hello to everyone else! Praying for all of us ladies to get bfp's for Christmas!

hi twinkle tots sorry for you losses but welcome here xxx
jabish i really hope these are all positive signs an you get your bfp this month x
hope everyone else is doing ok this morning xx

afm i am well an truly out :witch: got me this morning so once af has finished its start all over again even though next month the chances of falling are slim as i am almost certain i ov'd off my side an next month its tubeless side that "should" ov i know there is a chance that it could be dragged over but i don't like to count on it xx

good luck everyone still in the running xx:dust: to everyone fingers crossed for next month xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies!
Sorry to hear af turned up gnomette.
I'm trying to bd every day in fertile zone but hubby in late last night and neither of us could be bothered!
Now worried we missed a chance to conceive, its easy to get obsessed with all this!
Not due to ovulate until Mon so still got couple more chances to squeeze some loving in :thumbup:

Morning ladies! And welcome to twinkletoes..! Gnomette I'm sad to her the witch caught you :-( fingers crossed for next month for u.
:bfn: for me again this morning. that's me all out of ic's and wanting to save my frer so no more testing now till Tuesday!! Hardly slept again last night I've been having trouble sleeping for the last three nights.
How are all you ladies today? Any more testing? Xxx

Twinkle don't worry too much you've plenty time to catch that egg. Sometimes it's good to have a wee rest inbetween bd'ing anyways :) xxx

sleep deprivation is always my first sign dolly! fingers crossed for you xx

Hey Ladies!

So.. i cracked yesterday and tested..and yup.. BFN!!!!!! although it did serve me good, i got all paranoid and rechecked my calender found out that i thought i was 10DPO..but reallly was only 7dpo ( at the time ).... im planning on testing at 10DPO ..the real 10dpo this time :)

Also something new happened today my chest has big blue vanes starting to appear..from a big under my neck to maybe an inch or too long..an seeming to get darker? also through my breast around my nipple ?.. and when i touch them they almost burn!..not my typical pms symptom..perhaps im over thinking this but the more i read the more i dont feel so crazy!

I am trying not to good my hopes up!..

But good luck to all an may god bless !!!

Lilie-anna

lilli bella, the veins on my boobs looked like a roadmap a few days before my bfp. Good luck.

little paranoid. slight spotting this morning. only when I wipe after I pee, not enough to get in my undies. No cramps. kinda brown, mucusy. sorry for all the tmi. had a darker line on my frer this morning so that's good, and my boobs still feel very sore. af would start tomorrow so I don't know if could be implantation. skeered!

That sounds like implantation honey :hugs:

thank you. And I know. I know. I keep telling myself that. Lol. I thought I had what was implantation bleeding on Tuesday, but it was red, just 3 tiny dots and cramps all day after that with no more bleeding. today was brown, no cramps, so maybe it just took longer to work itself out. also had sex for the first time in awhile yesterday since I've been sick, so that could be part of it. It's just so terrifying. My m/c started out as brown, but there was more of it, along with what felt like period cramps. it was only about an hour of that before it turned red and I could tell it was a mc. so at least if the spotting stats lighter, or more brown, or no cramping, the logical part of me will be fine. the emotional side is still freaked out. heh

Don't stress mackjess! It will just be old blood left over from implantation. It can take a few days after the implantation for all the blood to work it's way out (I read this just recently!) and I'd say te fact you have no pain and the frer was darker backs that theory up. So just you chill and enjoy this! Sending a wee prayer for your sticky bean! Xxx

Lilli I'm testing on Tuesday too!! That's when I'll be 11dpo.. Fingers crossed for us! Xxx

Lilli I'm testing on Tuesday too!! That's when I'll be 11dpo.. Fingers crossed for us! Xxx

I am also testing on Tuesday..i will be 10 DPO so i will be praying for all of us to get our BFP woohoo....

Fingers crossed for all the upcoming testers! I'm 9dpo today so will test either in the morning or on Tuesday if I can hold out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->