BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Pray Yay for being relaxed! That can be so hard to do when ttc.

Mtln hang in there. When is AF due? I'm sure you said before but I forget.

AFM Today i've been trying not to wonder whether I O'ed or not. It would just help to know when I should be expecting AF.

meggie go back 1 or 2 pages and see the reply I said to dolly. About my AF....let me know what u think of that????????

I'm thinking you should be expecting AF tomorrow or Thursday? I'll be praying you get a BFP though and I would wait to test til Friday.

Negative opk today
If I had to guess I think I'll o in a week

Tmi but I've been attending to check my cervical position not sure why as I don't know what in doing lol
Anyways I did it in the shower last night and it hurt a little and this am there was a bit of brown when I checked again. You think I'm maybe irritating myself?? Maybe ill stop trying to check it lol

Negative opk today

Tmi but I've been attending to check my cervical position not sure why as I don't know what in doing lol
Anyways I did it in the shower last night and it hurt a little and this am there was a bit of brown when I checked again. You think I'm maybe irritating myself?? Maybe ill stop trying to check it lol

No I do not think that you are hurting yourself, it might just be old blood.....No worries on that....Meant to say welcoe the other day but got sidetracked....You sure have joined a FUN LUCKY thread!!!!

So I am going to test friday am as soon as I wake up........I kinda have a + feeling cuz, maybe my boobs rreally do hurt????? No signs of AF....? for all you preggers already...What has your discharge been like???? I know it's TMI but I feel like when your prego you ALWAYS have d/c which I have been having alot of......Let mee know preggo mommies!!!!!! Thanks in advance......:hugs:

Negative opk today

No I do not think that you are hurting yourself, it might just be old blood.....No worries on that....Meant to say welcoe the other day but got sidetracked....You sure have joined a FUN LUCKY thread!!!!

ok thanks.. I am stressing big time.. this is my first real cycle since my MC... I have never had brown spotting/discharge after a period before... I was thinking I should call the doctor.. but maybe ill hold off and see if it happends next cycle.. thanks for the reply :flower:

So I am going to test friday am as soon as I wake up........I kinda have a + feeling cuz, maybe my boobs rreally do hurt????? No signs of AF....? for all you preggers already...What has your discharge been like???? I know it's TMI but I feel like when your prego you ALWAYS have d/c which I have been having alot of......Let mee know preggo mommies!!!!!! Thanks in advance......:hugs:

whoo hoo come on friday BFP :):happydance: Good luck

Mtln - lots of discharge! I'm having to wear a panty liner. Lol. Although I must say it comes and goes.. Some day there's loads and some days dry.. And.. Here's for the tmi bit, it's thick white/beige. Oooh I'm excited you feel positive!!! Can't wait for you testing! Xxx

MTLN, I second Dolly. Loads of discharge. Right after I had IB, I had a few days of it where it was so thick that I was going to mention it at my OB appt a few days later to make sure I wasn't getting an infection or something, but it had disappeared by then. Still have it often since then, but not every day. And some days it's white and thick, some days it's watery and clear. Or none at all.

Bazz-Mine did that one time when I was checking my cervix, and I think it must have been because it was a day or so after AF ended and had BD'd the night before so it had just had enough! It went away fast, like was fine the next day and I kept checking once a day and it didn't bother me after that.

thanks Macjess! my af stopped tuesday and we BD Wed and i started checking my cervix wed... then friday came the spotting.. very light and it continued til Monday.. then again this AM.. This whole TTC thing is stressful lol

G'day ladies
This may turn into a rant so sorry in advance.
The angry B is back today and the opk is darker again (although NOT positive) so it seems that I have not actually Oed yet. Also haven't gotten the other post O symptoms I usually get. I'm so frustrated and angry I just want to ...I don't even know. This is so unfair...if it was just that I was Oing late I could deal with that but these crazy hormones make life miserable...and to KNOW it's hormones and there is nothing I can do about it makes me feel like my body is betraying me which brings on the anger even stronger. AAAAAAAAAAA!
Sorry again. Just need to get it out there some place safe.
Oh..and to top it all off our old crazy dog is back to peeing on everything after 6 weeks of antibiotics and all I can think is I just want to go have him put down which is sooooo mean!
So there it is...I am officially in looney land at the moment. If I weren't trying to get pregnant again I'd go get on something to deal with this hormone issue that comes up every month...when I am pregnant or BF before af comes back I am totally normal and happy and as soon as AF starts up again the crazy comes back. At least I know that's what the problem is....it's just waiting it out that is so hard.
Well thanks ladies....sorry if I scared you lol. I know things are never really as bad as they seem and all of this will pass but it helps to vent every so often.

its ok hun... what you are describing sounds like me today as well.. everything at work is bothering me and I have even cried (wth).. I just want to O soon as well... seems like I never will... although I know im just ranting also..

Big hugs hun hope our hormones calm down soon:hugs:

Thanks bazzb
It's nice to hear from someone at around the same point in their cycle. I know everyone here is facing different issues depending on where they are (AF,waiting to O, tww, early pregnancy) Each part has it's own worries and frustrations esp when you've had a loss. Nothing seems certain anymore and it's hard when your body doesn't do what it seems everyone elses does with ease. But obviously it isn't really everyone else or there would be no ttc after a loss thread. So it's nice to have you ladies to share this voyage with.

I know it is soo hard... we will get through it and have our rainbow babies soon Xx

P.S Im trying to stay positive... maybe that will help

I totally agree with staying positive. Which is why the hormone thing is so irritating. It makes me not me ... Talking about it though helps for sure and I've done some reading about positive and unrelated things today instead of TTC and MC stuff. It's so easy to get lost in what's happened and TTCing again and you can forget there is a whole world out there going on. I believe that it's possible to overcome even hormones...it just takes more effort.
Again, thanks ladies for listening. :wave:

Bazzb and Ivy It's perfectly ok to rant ladies. I'll be praying you both O soon and that when you do you catch the eggies!

thanks!! im sure we will soon! I may stop temping next cycle.. i think even that is stressing me out lol

Bazz- when I asked my OB about temping after my loss, she really wanted me to not do it so I didn't. She said I'd gotten prego without really trying/tracking anything so fertility wasn't the issue. She said temping is confusing and can cause extra stress. She was OK with the OPKs, but didn't really want me to temp unless I had been trying for 6+ months with no luck. She really was not a fan of it AT ALL and really stressed that it causes stress. Of course it's up to each person what they do, but I felt reassured that she was so against temping.

Ivy - Girl I'm thinking of you and praying you get a turn soon. I tracked everything, but I didn't want to TTC yet the month after my m/c. My ovulation and AF were on the dot on time and the OPKs worked perfect, 2 days of increase than bam positive just like the instructions said it'd happen. Then the week after my first AF I had such bad cramps that I was on pain meds and missed 2 days of work, my OPKs got darker for several days, then I thought I missed it, but I just kept using the OPKs because I had a POAS addiction and got my positive after another increase days later after I expected it. I was beating myself up so much for skipping ttc my 'perfect' month and thought for sure I was so out for November. Pretty sure it was the most roller coaster emotional month of my life. You never know how things will turn out. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->