BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I'm ok. Trying to stay calm. Counting the days till my 12 weeks scan- it's in 6 weeks today. Very crampy past couple of days and my hips hurt. Plus the nausea is hard going- but I'm glad of it cause it makes me feel reassured! It's mad to think my scan was only a week ago.. Feels like it was years ago! How many weeks are you now nicky? I agree with the others, although its hard to wait so long for a scan sometimes having one any sooner just causes unessesscary worry xxx

MTLN, my office didn't even mess with a urine test since I told them I was still about 3-4 days before AF. They just did a blood draw and my first HCG was only 9, so when I went back in 2 days it was 30 so they counted that as positive. I'm SO glad they didn't do a urine test. They are usually sensitive to 25 or 50, so there is no way I would have gotten a positive with my beta HCG at 9. I really think its going to work out beautifully for you! FX

MTLN, my office didn't even mess with a urine test since I told them I was still about 3-4 days before AF. They just did a blood draw and my first HCG was only 9, so when I went back in 2 days it was 30 so they counted that as positive. I'm SO glad they didn't do a urine test. They are usually sensitive to 25 or 50, so there is no way I would have gotten a positive with my beta HCG at 9. I really think its going to work out beautifully for you! FX

They did do a urine test and it was neg, thats when they ordered my hcg levels....2morrow is the day I will know everything!!!!!!!! Oh another day of waiting....I told my hubby as he woke up when I walked in the door and asked where i was???? I sadi,"do u want to know?" I said the dr. I think we are having a baby and they wanted to do my blood levels.........No comment REALLY we've only been trying since the m/c!!!! Men are sooooooo crude, they just dont understand how important this is to us girls.....tomorow is going to seem a lifetime away....I;m thinking as + as possible!!!!!:hugs:

Mackjess how far along were u when ur bloods were taken???? If my calculations are right I am 3weeks and 6days? Who knows when those little frinds met up in utero....However, I know that my body started producing HCG when it implanted or was supposed to......Please bring on tomorrow!!!!!!!

Mackjess how far along were u when ur bloods were taken???? If my calculations are right I am 3weeks and 6days? Who knows when those little frinds met up in utero....However, I know that my body started producing HCG when it implanted or was supposed to......Please bring on tomorrow!!!!!!!

My last period was 10/15 and I got the beta HCG of 9 on 11/09, so is that in the 3 week range? It went up to 232 by the 14th and I got it checked one time after that but didn't ask what the number was since she said it was doubling beautifully.

I'm feeling crazy..............i can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!! what to do to make my day go by faster???????? Maybe take a nap before my 7yr old comes home.......I want the results just to assure me it is +............I know BLP are + but, soooooo Anxious it's killing me I am so stressed......Help calm me down girls!!!!! :)

I'm feeling crazy..............i can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!! what to do to make my day go by faster???????? Maybe take a nap before my 7yr old comes home.......I want the results just to assure me it is +............I know BLP are + but, soooooo Anxious it's killing me I am so stressed......Help calm me down girls!!!!! :)

Sounds like congrats are in order!! I suggest chocolate and an early night so you can pass time quickly until tomorrow.
I was a total insomniac during testing time as was so desperate for the next day to see how my line was progressing.
Don't worry, we are all here rooting for you!

woo hoo such great news mtln :)
and bazzb also great news on the O.

so i just arranged my scan with the EPU but they insist they have to wait to I am at least 8.5 weeks so won't do it before xmas :( I'm booked in for 27th Dec. That seems like a lifeline away......might have to go private also.....

Is anyone else thinking about getting an earlier scan?

I am hoping to get an early scan too, seeing midwife on Monday so will hopefully get something arranged then.
I lost both of my angels after 8.5 weeks so don't want my early scan before then. My worry is if all ok at 8.5 weeks then have to wait until 12 weeks for next one.
Basically I would like a scan every day from now on!! I am thinking the chances of this are zero and the chances of me becoming a crazy fruit loop are very very high :wacko:

mtln, my hubby was the same way...i told him I got a + test and he didnt say anything...he didnt have a happy look, or a upset look...lol Idk guys are just weird...We had planned on TTC after the MC so it wasnt like he wasnt expecting it

So I had EWCM mixed with creamy a little while ago when I went to the bathroom, now I feel wet like AF is about to start, I am 8DPO! I know I O'ed because I had +OPK, and a temp rise so I don't know what's up. Hopefully it's a good sign! I'm having slight cramps on my left side again today too.

So I had EWCM mixed with creamy a little while ago when I went to the bathroom, now I feel wet like AF is about to start, I am 8DPO! I know I O'ed because I had +OPK, and a temp rise so I don't know what's up. Hopefully it's a good sign! I'm having slight cramps on my left side again today too.

It soumds like good signs to me.........I actually had so much cm I asked the preggers on here what there discharge was like......BINGO!!!!!! was a + sign xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

mtln, my hubby was the same way...i told him I got a + test and he didnt say anything...he didnt have a happy look, or a upset look...lol Idk guys are just weird...We had planned on TTC after the MC so it wasnt like he wasnt expecting it

My hubby was also exactly the same too!! we actually just had a mini fall out about that. Woman=venus, men=mars.

My daughter said to me the other day, "mummy, boys like tractors and dinosaurs , girls like flowers and butterflies" If only it was that simple!!!

Right lik i sprung this on him from NO where............Um hello I got 2 smiley faces on my OPK'S and even showed him......he was just as compliant to participate and donate to my baby cause...lol Whatever, I'm just frustrated cuz, the nurse who took care of me thought I was crazy telling her I had 2 + HPT and she got a neg.....WTF you think I wud waste my time going in there if I knew I wasn't preggers......When those reslults come back tomorrow I will be so much more peaceful, cuz my dr willl be doing bloods evry cpl days and a u/s at 6weeks to make sure I am doing ok!!!! My practice stopped OB so mmy lovely dr said he would see me till I was out of the woods.....then send me to another dr......GOD help me thru this night!!!!!!!!!:dohh:

I hope so mtln! It looks like we are going out of town this weekend to my grandmas, hubby wants to go hunting with my cousin, so if I can hold out on testing tomorrow then I won't be able to till Monday!

I'm annoyed. When I called to make my first prenatal appt, the lady scheduling it said my doc likes to wait till 6 weeks so she can see something and hear the heartbeat. So she counted out 6 1/2 weeks to schedule me. So I'm all geared up for the ultrasound, but no. I had to schedule that for week 8, she doesn't do them this early. Oy. She did do bloodwork, so hopefully I get results tomorrow. Haven't had a lot of symptoms yet so at least getting those results will be reassuring. My symptoms tapered off so much this week I don't even feel pregnant.

If they do not give me a soon at my 8 week appt I will go to the ER. I can't have them playing with my emotions and stressing me out for another 4 weeks when it's as simple as the dr saying "lets do it"

hope u all get ur scans soon... i think 8 weeks is a good time for one..

I hope so mtln! It looks like we are going out of town this weekend to my grandmas, hubby wants to go hunting with my cousin, so if I can hold out on testing tomorrow then I won't be able to till Monday!

Pray2b PLEASE wait until you get back......I know it's hard but honestly when I got my 1st :bfn: on sat with the FRER, I was SOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!! I really didn't have any hope. YES all the girls on here brought me back up to feeling +. :) You can be strong....Put this obsession behind you and go enjoy your family.... :hugs:

Man ladies, after all these posts, I am SOOOOOOOO lucky to have my dr.....He is AWESOME.....Very sad he is only doing gyn now. However when I m/c he said we've known eachother for a long time and I will get you to where your stable and comfortable then you can choose a new dr.(btw my bf is prego so I am going to her dr) but my dr said he would order the bloods every couple days and make sure my levels were where they were supposed to be and they all have a u/s tech in the office which is nice so I don't when he will want me to see her. i wud wait till the 6th week so I can see the egg,sak,and heartbeat. He will do whatever I ask which is great.....Look girls we've all been thru losses they have a million reasons to do u/s's early we all m/c...OPEN THEM MOUTHS.......Hopefully ur dr's will listen.....Well I am off to send my hubby to work and get the best nite sleep I can.....Tomorrow will make or break me I'm pretty + I will have good results for all of u.......Until tomorrow xoxoxoxoxoxo:hugs: Thanks for all your well wishes.. :)

Pray2b PLEASE wait until you get back......I know it's hard but honestly when I got my 1st :bfn: on sat with the FRER, I was SOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!! I really didn't have any hope. YES all the girls on here brought me back up to feeling +. :) You can be strong....Put this obsession behind you and go enjoy your family.... :hugs:

I think I am going to wait! I am taking my son to the zoo tomorrow with a friend, so I will be getting up early to get ready!

Praying for good news for you tomorrow!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->