BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Pray your symptoms are great signs. Thinking that your period is going to start is exactly how I felt both times and at 8 dpo that's the normal implantation day. They say it takes at least 3 days after implantation to get a positive on a v v sensitive test and more like at least 4-5 days on a normal test. So I agree with the other girls prob best to wait until after the weekend :)

P.S. girls my boobs are starting to ache a little now :)

Oh dolly meant to say I think I am 4w6d. But I did a conception test preg test yesterday (at lunchtime) and my reading came back 5weeks+
What do you think that means? Maybe my dates are out or twins!!! Agh I really have become crazy since preg became part of my life xx

Grrrrrr.......I can't stand the waiting game.......Just got my 7yr old off to the bus, and instantly called the dr's. asked if my blood work was in and they said they would call me back........Ahhhhhhh I want to scream just call me back give me the answer i am looking for!!!!!! A RISING LEVEL IN MY HCG!!!!!:dohh:

omg GIRLS, The dr called and said it was at 3........Which anything under 5 is a neg result.......WTF??????? I want to to cry:cry:

I don't understand how this could happen BLP????Now a low HCG???? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Mtln I'm sorry...that seems very strange that you would get a bop and not be preggo, I don't understand

How could this happen????? This is such a let down, I know I wasn;t seeing lines they were faint and my sister saw them toooooooooooooooo????? Iguess it's a waiting game from here........There is nothing else I can do!!!!! God why is this happening to me?????????:cry::nope::cry::nope:

Mtln I'm so sorry honey! I'm praying for you!! God knows what's going on and He loves you and He'll give you a baby when the time is right. :hugs:

Pray Waiting to test is a good idea. I'll be praying you get a BFP when you do test!!

For all you ladies that are prego I'm praying your babies stay stuck!
For all of us ttc I'm praying we all get our BFP's soon!

(In early pregnancy, one low hCG result is not necessarily cause for concern; normal hCG levels vary dramatically from person to person.) This is what I found online.................Guess time will tell I'm soooooo sad right now I was not expecting any of this!!!!!

Aw mtln I'm so sad to hear it. Keep hope though its still early days and I have everything crossed for you :hugs: xxx

(In early pregnancy, one low hCG result is not necessarily cause for concern; normal hCG levels vary dramatically from person to person.) This is what I found online.................Guess time will tell I'm soooooo sad right now I was not expecting any of this!!!!!

Found this on the web : )
".......While it might sound like a predictable increase, when it comes to producing predictable levels, it's not even close. Experts have found a huge variation in hCG levels on even the first missed day of a woman's period. Some women have no measurable hCG (in other words, a level of 0 mIU/ml), while others have readings over 400. Either way, this is perfectly normal and has to do, in part, with exactly how long it took your egg to get fertilized, make the trip down to the uterus, and get snuggled in; some embryos are simply zippier than others. It's also perfectly normal for that wide range in levels to persist throughout pregnancy. "

Here is some more from that article

I think u still fall within the range

So, what should you expect? Experts have found the following ranges of hCG levels to be normal:

Weeks from LMP (Last Missed Period

Amount of hCG in mIU/ml or IU/l

3 weeks

0 to 5

4 weeks

5 to 426

5 weeks

18 to 7,340

6 weeks

1,080 to 56,500

7 to 8 weeks

7,650 to 229,000

9 to 12 weeks

25,700 to 288,000

13 to 16 weeks

3,300 to 253,000

17 to 24 weeks (second trimester)

4,060 to 165,400

25 weeks to term (third trimester)

3,640 to 117,000

After several days postpartum
nonpregnant levels (<5)

It also says that if u don't fall in this range everything could still be fine : )

Hello ladies
Just wanted to give my update. This morning opk was still neg with fmu but darker than yesterday so decided to test again with 2mu(only 1 hr later) and it was a verrrrrry dark positive so yay for finally getting my lh surge! Unfortunately we haven't bd since tue night but I'm hoping that I won't O for atleast 12 hrs after the surge. Since I think I caught it right at the begining maybe I have 36hrs or more and can catch that eggy tonight : ) I was really hoping to do the whole smep thing but I don't know if there are any little guys still waiting around by now....oh well...I'm just happy to finally get a real positive opk!

Hey everyone--Im bringing my baby home tonight!! my baby kitty that is :) Got to drive 2.5 hours to go get him, so there wont be much from me tonight. Hope everyone is well...

Mtln..I wouldnt worry it yet...you still dont have AF so that is always a better sign than none.

Ivy..congrats! now its time to do the deed and plant a seed hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->