BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

yay i love kittens! so cute.. :)
I have a dog and a cat im a big animal lover

Girlies, Thank you all for your well wishes!!!!! I'm an emptional wreck and can't stand it.......This is such a let down and I can't stop crying...This rollar coaster of a NIGHTMARE is coming to an end for me really fast!!!! I can't take any of this anymore....Why is this happening to me???? My hubby ws like it's ok, and all I wanted to do to is scream DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I PUT INTO ThIS MONTH!!!!!! It has become my fulltime job, I laid around all day today sulking blaming EVERYBODY!!!!! Did the lab screw up? Should it have been 33 istead of 3? Does the dr's think I'm crazy????? Oh girls TTC SUCKS!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Mtln- I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this! :Hugs: I agree with the other ladies that are saying its stll early! I mean you had some HCG in your system and nothing else can really cause HCG, and non-pregnant levels are normally 0-1. I know it's hard, but don't stress to much,cuz if you are pg, it's definitely not good!

Ivy- yeah for a +OPK!

AFM- I didn't test this morning...working on this willpower thing! :haha: so it will be Monday before I will have a chance to test since I am going out of town. Monday I will be 12DPO.

Pray-Good job not testing!! Wishing you luck and have a good time at your grandma's!

Oh girls If my father in law wasn't sitting next to me I wud be crying my eyes out.......GUESS WHO just showed up :witch: I can't stand myself right now!!! I don't know that I can handle this one.....:cry:

I'm very sorry for your loss mtln. I wish I could say something more. I know we are all thinking of you and as woman who have all lost one or more little ones we know this pain all to well. Once again I'm very sorry.

Thanks for all your wishes......UGh my cramps are so bad!!!!! I cried alll night in my bed, my hubby went hunting and kept texting me I was like LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! When I need you the most your NEVER HOME!!!! He was like it's ok we can try again. GRRRRRRRRR That made me madder......I am such a mess that this happened to me, not sure I can do this another month!!! Thanks girls I really wish u were my neigbors cuz u all undeerstand this and the pain that goes with it.....xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:cry:

I really don't know what to do......I want to keep trying but, the AWFUL dissappointment I got this month is sooooooooooo unfair to my husband and kids.....I'm a messs and being MEGA bitch!!!!! Gotta love AF and her nice symptoms....I could go postal on someone!!!!!! This was a really bad let down....Any helpful advice will work I don't know if I can OPK chart again however my AF is on time which is rare....HELP ME FEEL BETTER........Please :cry::hugs:

mtln, maybe set up on appt with your doc after the bleeding stops. They sounded like they were very helpful getting you in for bloodtests. if you explain you had a possible chemical pregnancy they can do some tests. hugs for you sweetie and I'm so sorry you are going thru this.

Mtln, maybe you should ntnp and just let it happen without all of the testing, temping and opks. This seems to be taking a lot out of you, adding a lot of stress, and taking you away from your kids. Testing, temping, and opks don't make you conceive...they just are tools and tricks to make women go crazy. You already have kids, so it's not like it won't happen again...just relax and let natural take over. Trust me. I think trying so hard is actually stressing your body out to the point it's keeping a baby from sticking.

Drink a glass of wine, enjoy the holidays and you will get your baby soon. Promise

Mtln I'm so sorry sweetie! I think you should just try to relax this next month and let nature take it's course. I know that will be hard to do. I'm praying that God gives you some peace. :hugs:

I agree with the other girls honey :hugs: I've had to do it myself some months! it's so soul destroying when you throw everything at a cycle and it doesn't pay off... ttc can become all consuming maybe a month off all the craziness of temping and testing will do some good :hugs: sorry you're feeling like this sweetie xxxx

Mtln all I can say is I second what all the other ladies say. We all know what you're going through and hope we can be here for you. It's so difficult when ttc and it does consume.. I drove myself insane. Just remember all the other wonderful things in your life like your lovely family and home. Lots of :hug: :hugs: xxx

Mtln sorry again. I agree with the others about maybe taking a break and also seeing if your Dr has any input since it really seems like you had a chemical (due to the positive tests). Maybe they will be willing to start some tests now instead of waiting for a possible third mc...If they know how devistating each loss has been maybe they can be persuaded to not make you go through another before testing for possible problems. If they won't maybe you would be able to switch to another Dr? I know this is prob overwhelming to think about just yet but when you are ready it may help you to feel better if u can take control of the things you can in the midst of all this uncertainty. When u r ready, take charge and fight back! I know u'll get your rainbow baby : )
And like the others said...you have two little girls and a hubby that you love dearly. Hugging and lovin' on them and giving them the quality time they need will be wonderful for them and will help you to feel better too.
Stay strong! : )

Oh...also wanted to say hi to everyone else too and see how you all are doing:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->