BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Congrats mtln! Can't wait to hear how ur test tom goes!

Afm...I found another reason to cry today...:brat::brat::brat: why oh why did I have to get on the scale today???? I just figured out that I've gained 12lb in the last 4 1/2 months or so. That's the last time I recorded my weight and had just finished bf the twins. I guess I forgot to wean myself from all the extra eating I was doing to keep up with them...that along with the emotional eating from the mc I've really packed it on! Ugggghhhhh....well time to get out that excersize bike! I'm not preggers...I shouldn't be gaining weight this fast!
Ok...there was my second..(or third?) rant for the day.

Have you had your thyroid levels checked???? I gained almost 15lbs in 3 months and realized i had a thryoid problem......I CANT WAIT TIL 2morrow!!!!! I will be on here 1st thing in the am so right now at my house it is 4:50pm........So all u overseas girls not sure what time difference is!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH could this really be happening????????

Mtln I totally know what u mean I am still doing a test every day! Seeing it a little darker everyday is the only thing that gives me confidence in this pregnancy.

After my m/c my OB said call him asap when I found out I had a + and he would start bloods on me right away......So praying tonight I get the same result wth the expensive frer!!!!!!!!!!! I better howcould a cheapie give me a BLP and frer nothing.....Ah thinking to much....Going to have dinner and try to get everyone in bed early so I can get to bed!!!!! Thanks for all the + thoughts, and slowly but surely my boobs are hurting. Not unbearable to where u don't want them touched but i'm still early......THINK +:thumbup:

Hi girls. Sorry I've not been in touch for a few days. Crazy busy with work.
Mtln!!!! So so excited for u. Wow! Please post photos. And let us know about tomorrow.

To reply about the cm.... Like dolly said, lots! I had a lot since implantation mostly milky and wet. Almost at the stage of wearing a panty liner. But also this does come and go a little. But defo much more than normal. I don't remember this on my last (failed) pregnancy though?
Also want to say hiya to bbaz (sorry if u got ur name wrong)

Girls I have a question for you. I know it might sound a little paranoid but ur experiences will help me. So I think I should be 4w4d preg now and since implantation have had cm and tummy flutters/cramps pretty much everyday. They're not bad but when I think about it I can feel them. But that's it no other symptoms? Last time my boobs/nipple were very sensitive before 4w but this time I feel nothing. Do u know why this might be? Are ur symptoms more or less the same as last time ?

Sorry for the big post but am just a bit worried. I feel like I've known I'm preg for ages now but it's only been 1 week today!!! I can't believe I've got to wait another 3.5 weeks until my scan!
Anyway it's nice to be back :)
Xx

each pregnancy is different with both my boys bbs were a proper no go zone so much as look at them the wrong way they would ache but with the girls (this is how i know lilly was a girl) a me an my toilet were best of friends an every night (tmi) i would get my husband to literally cuddle my bbs cause his hands were warm an he hugs me so tight it actually felt nice an they felt supported :dohh: but anything to be comfortable lol
ivy i hope you manage to chill out a bit the whole ttc is stressful i am amazed anyone manages to fall at all i have had enough all ready its only been 3months this time lol :hugs:
yay mtln xx :happydance::happydance: so happy for you xx

Mtln. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Haven't had thyroid checked yet. This is the first I noticed such a dramatic weight gain. If I can't drop some weight I guess I'll need to get checked. I think I've just been pigging out (got used to eating whatever I wanted and was actually 5lb less than my pre preg weight all due to bf some verrrry hungry twins) I knew it was going to come back and bite me u know where lol.
Sorry every one for my insane posts today..I'm not really this crazy haha.
Hope all the preg ladies find some peace as well. I know everything will work out for u guys...this thread has been having some crazy success!

Mtln I must have missed your post....I'm assuming you got some good news, congrats!!!! I'm in PA so ill be the same time zone as you, can't wait to see your post!!

AFM..I have my physical and history appt on the 6th... No preg symptoms. Ill worry If I don't get any by 6 weeks, that's when I tend to get morning sickness and tender Ta Ta's.

Hi Nikki
I've read most symptoms don't start til 5-6 weeks anyways
I'm sure all is well Xx

Thanks Bazz..thats when they always started before but I guess I just feel like I should be tired more or something...that was always my first indication...i would be sooo exhausted for no reason...I actually have some energy right now (not complaining as long as everything is okay lol)

Nikki I've taken ur advice
I'm going to stop temping and try and relax
I am starting to obsess over it which isn't good

Thanks Bazz..thats when they always started before but I guess I just feel like I should be tired more or something...that was always my first indication...i would be sooo exhausted for no reason...I actually have some energy right now (not complaining as long as everything is okay lol)

Mommynikki. So u feel like u have not many symptoms either......? The thing we both have in common is getting pregnant straight after d&c (with no period in between) is there anyway this might have an impact on our very early symptoms? Just hoping maybe......
X

Congrats Mtln!

Hi everyone else.

All you prego ladies I'm praying your beans stay good and stuck and that you'll have peace for the rest of the week!

All you ttc ladies I'm praying you have a calm stress less wait for O or tww depending on where you are in your cycles. Keep your hopes up!

Nicky, I got preg after AF. We bd'd after D&c but my hcg was still too high til I got AF then I fell preg 2 weeks later

to the nikki's - I'm just throwing this out there so who knows if I'm right. I waited one cycle after mc to try again even though I felt fine physically, and it was after my first af that I felt all my hormones come crashing down and felt worse emotionally and just was a random crying mad crazy person when all the hormones were coming down. what if all your progesterone and estrogen just hadn't settled all the way back down is making the symptoms not as noticeable or early? I don't know, just a thought. And that would be a good thing since they are hormones needed to support your pregnancy. I know it took the two cycles for mine to come back down.

Bazz, I think that's a good idea... That's adding too much stress to what your trying to do right now. Plus if you can be every couple days I think you'll be fine.. I've heard swimmers can stay in there a Lil while, so u don't have to worry about missing your window

to the nikki's - I'm just throwing this out there so who knows if I'm right. I waited one cycle after mc to try again even though I felt fine physically, and it was after my first af that I felt all my hormones come crashing down and felt worse emotionally and just was a random crying mad crazy person when all the hormones were coming down. what if all your progesterone and estrogen just hadn't settled all the way back down is making the symptoms not as noticeable or early? I don't know, just a thought. And that would be a good thing since they are hormones needed to support your pregnancy. I know it took the two cycles for mine to come back down.

Hi mackjess. Thanks for telling me that. Maybe that is what is happening. U suddenly feel a little big better. Thank you 😀 x

Hey lovelies.... just to throw this in the mix... My symptoms are only just starting to kick in now and I'm 8 weeks today, try not to over think symptoms because the long and short of it is they really mean nothing :hugs: also... you can think your symptoms away un knowingly... I know of quite a few pal ladies that this has happened to.... Sending lots of :hugs: and a tonne of PMA :dust:

Bazz, I think that's a good idea... That's adding too much stress to what your trying to do right now. Plus if you can be every couple days I think you'll be fine.. I've heard swimmers can stay in there a Lil while, so u don't have to worry about missing your window

That's what we have been doing so far ;) ill try and keep up l
I'm still using the opk but no more temping.

Good morning ladies hope all is well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->