BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Good Morning Ladies.........Well the results are in.................BLP :happydance: Weird the 88cent test showed better than the frer???????I had to squint at the frer not the cheapie.....What is that alll about????? Now I am scared!!!!!!!! I really caught the last day of the sperm.........Wooohoooo, I have not told anyone besides my sister and u girls.......I am soooooooo nervous!!!!! I don't eveen want anyone to know this time around.....Lesson learned easier to tell people then untell people!!!!

I got my positive opk today;) cd 16 earliest ever :) I am beyond excited!

Congrats mtln I knew it was your month!!! So excited for you! Sticky thoughts!! :hugs:
Bazzb congrats on the pos opk!!! Get bd'ing! Xxx

Thanks!
We bd last night so if I do tonight and tomorrow that should cover my bases I think

Congrats mtln I knew it was your month!!! So excited for you! Sticky thoughts!! :hugs:
Bazzb congrats on the pos opk!!! Get bd'ing! Xxx

I'm soooooo nervous and yes that would make me like 3 olmost 4weeks I THINK....Iam going to phone my OB this am when I get the kiddies off to school aand see when he wants to start doing bloods.....Hopefully today......I am so nervous I know it's early but.......Nevermind NO BUTS....I'm goin to have a baby!!!! :happydance: Dolly we are going team YELLOW 2gether!!!! just an FYI...lol I will let all know what dr says.......:)

Thanks!
We bd last night so if I do tonight and tomorrow that should cover my bases I think[/QUOT

I had a + OPK on 11/13 & 11/14 we bd'd the 11th,13th,14th and 15th!!!!! Here is to it working for u Bazzb.................Look at this thread????? I cannot believe how lucky it is!!!! +++++++++++:happydance: :)

Woo I'm excited for u! Don't worry I'm completely converted to team yellow!.. And have convinced DH too!!! Yes you will have a baby- no negative thoughts! I have a really good feeling about things for you! :) let us know how u get on! Xxx

Congrats on all the great news this morning!! If your friends with others on this site and they are TTC and not on this thread, I suggest you tell them to get on board!!!! This thread seems extra successful...bazz gets + opk, mtln gets a neg on a first response test then gets a line on a $ stick,....some good stuff going on :)

Good Morning Ladies.........Well the results are in.................BLP :happydance: Weird the 88cent test showed better than the frer???????I had to squint at the frer not the cheapie.....What is that alll about????? Now I am scared!!!!!!!! I really caught the last day of the sperm.........Wooohoooo, I have not told anyone besides my sister and u girls.......I am soooooooo nervous!!!!! I don't eveen want anyone to know this time around.....Lesson learned easier to tell people then untell people!!!!

Yeah! Congrats! :happydance: Just curious, what DPO are you? I'm 8DPO, and struggling not to test! I tested this early the last couple of months, and decided to try to wait...I'm going to try until at least Sat, but would like to wait till Sun or Mon. Waiting sucks! :wacko:

Congrats on all the great news this morning!! If your friends with others on this site and they are TTC and not on this thread, I suggest you tell them to get on board!!!! This thread seems extra successful...bazz gets + opk, mtln gets a neg on a first response test then gets a line on a $ stick,....some good stuff going on :)

totally a lucky thread!! :).. I join and in two days I get a postive OPK on CD 16 :) the month i concieved i didnt get my positive OPK until CD 23
heres to more luck and more BFP's

:dust:

woo hoo such great news mtln :)
and bazzb also great news on the O.

so i just arranged my scan with the EPU but they insist they have to wait to I am at least 8.5 weeks so won't do it before xmas :( I'm booked in for 27th Dec. That seems like a lifeline away......might have to go private also.....

Is anyone else thinking about getting an earlier scan?

well Ladies, called the dr, they asked me to come over right away for a pego test....Guess what it was neg, I told them I had 2 +...They ordered HCG levels right away, got the blood work done and the office lady told me to call her tomorrow.......However I peed right before I went to the dr, my urine was so diluted and I am sooooooo early.....So now it'ss thee waiting game to get the results tomorrow....I haven't told my hubby anything yet I think I might wait til tomorrow when I get the blood work back......AHHHHHHHHHHH Please make this true I can't stand it.........The nurse was kinda bitchy toooo she was like,"uh the results were neg on r test". I said well I have had 2 +......so the blood work will tell all!!!!! Pray ladies my little bean is sticking....I don't want to go thru any of this terribleness again!!!!:thumbup:

i think it was negative because you are sooooo early! and doctores test are not as sensitive!! the blood work will tell all :)

do you have any pics of your test?

Yeah! Congrats! :happydance: Just curious, what DPO are you? I'm 8DPO, and struggling not to test! I tested this early the last couple of months, and decided to try to wait...I'm going to try until at least Sat, but would like to wait till Sun or Mon. Waiting sucks! :wacko:

16dpo I was neg on mon and 88cent tst was + yest.......FAINT FAINT FRER this am ith 1st urine!!!!!

woo hoo such great news mtln :)
and bazzb also great news on the O.

so i just arranged my scan with the EPU but they insist they have to wait to I am at least 8.5 weeks so won't do it before xmas :( I'm booked in for 27th Dec. That seems like a lifeline away......might have to go private also.....

Is anyone else thinking about getting an earlier scan?

I had my scan last time at 6 week 3 days and all seemed okay and then I MC so I guess maybe waiting til almost 9 weeks is better.. although EXTREMLY hard to wait that long:hugs:

Doctors office urine dips are notorious for being not very strong so don't worry about the neg test- I hear of it happening to a lot of women. Xxx

i think it was negative because you are sooooo early! and doctores test are not as sensitive!! the blood work will tell all :)

do you have any pics of your test?

No i don't knwo how to do that stuff, plus I don't have a phone that takes pix....I use my laptop to talkk with u girls......I can hold off 1 more day what the hell I KNOW my urine was not concentrated u cuc see right thru it......So the bloods will give me the answer I want!!!!!

yeah i agree with you mtln. try not to worry the blood will give the answer tomorrow and you will feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->