BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey where's everyone been? Just catching bfp's and runnin, huh? Lol

Morning/Evening all, well.... My boobs stopped being sore last night and this morning still not sore. As I was about to burst into tears my DH said ok go test, so I did a FRER, & I got a v v feint :bfp: !!!!!! :happydance:

So now I am super excited but super nervous cause the soreness has gone. Please please please let it not be a chemical. Going doctors on weds for something else so will ask for progesterone tests then. Only 9dpo today, so not worried about the feint bfp, more about the facts my boobs aren't sore. My hands were shaking when I saw the line second appear, came instantly just very very feint. Eeeeekkk!!!x

Hey ladies... Hope you don't mind me joining you?
I've been TTC since May this year, got my first BFP in November but lost the pregnancy on the 2nd of December. We had been looking forward to telling family on Christmas Day. I was so heartbroken but getting straight back in the game, no idea when to expect O or AF again as my cycles were a bit crazy before the BFP anyway, and my temps are now all over the place. But I'm CD9 today, and trying to stay positive!

Womble thats awesome! Knew this thread was lucky..can you post pics of your test?

I've been TTC since May this year, got my first BFP in November but lost the pregnancy on the 2nd of December. We had been looking forward to telling family on Christmas Day. I was so heartbroken but getting straight back in the game, no idea when to expect O or AF again as my cycles were a bit crazy before the BFP anyway, and my temps are now all over the place. But I'm CD9 today, and trying to stay positive!

Sorry for your loss. We have all been through it so your in the right place. I have 2 kids right now, found out I was preg in Aug and got no heart beat at my 8 week appt in September. I started this thread to see who else was trying to conceive for November like I was, because I had decided to start trying right away. It took me about 5-6 weeks to get my hcg back to zero and get AF. After my first cycle I fell preg and here I am now. This thread is extremely lucky and we seem to get alot of bfp, so welcome :)

I've just taken a pic, but I don't know how to post it from an iPhone or iPad, anybody know if I can?

Sorry for your loss. We have all been through it so your in the right place. I have 2 kids right now, found out I was preg in Aug and got no heart beat at my 8 week appt in September. I started this thread to see who else was trying to conceive for November like I was, because I had decided to start trying right away. It took me about 5-6 weeks to get my hcg back to zero and get AF. After my first cycle I fell preg and here I am now. This thread is extremely lucky and we seem to get alot of bfp, so welcome :)

Welcome also. Sorry for your Loss. As nikki sys, we have been through it too so understand your heartbreak. I am TTC #1, also since May, & found out I was pregnant in October at missed af. Lost it a week or so later. Had one cycle and this morning got a bfp in my second cycle after mc, so am feeling hopeful. My first cyle was a bit longer with a shorter lp, so the mc did throw it off a bit. This time i ovulated really late (cd 23 - normally around 17/18) & i still got a bfp, so this is a lucky thread, jump on board!

I have an acct with photobucket.com, I haven't tried it with my iPhone yet but it converts my pics to the links used for posting

Bubbles82- forgot to say I also gave up temping 1st cycle after mc as they were all over the place too. No pattern no consistency, so stopped. Found temping real useful previously but also didn't do it this month to try and cut down any stress, as I kept waking up early and thinking about taking my temp, ha ha!! Just used clear blue fertility monitor this month.

Ok thanks nikki, tried photo bucket, think this will work, though you may have to squint to see it...

https://s1273.photobucket.com/album...99ED6D4B_zps7582c355.jpg&evt=user_media_share

I am not the best with technology!!

Thanks girls, and congrats on your BFP womble, fingers crossed this is your rainbow here to stay this time!

I think I'm going to keep going with the temping and hope it still might be able to pick up O eventually, as I don't have a monitor so I guess it's better than nothing even if it's all over the place! I did intend having a break but I find I feel more stressed not temping and wondering if it might have shown something.

I use the photobucket app on my iPhone for pics on here, it gives you various links and the bottom one with IMG in is the one you can paste into these threads for your picture to show up.

Ok thanks nikki, tried photo bucket, think this will work, though you may have to squint to see it...

https://s1273.photobucket.com/album...99ED6D4B_zps7582c355.jpg&evt=user_media_share

I am not the best with technology!!

...can see this though, lovely BFP :)

I def see the line---congrats!! are you testing again in a couple days for a darker line?

Hello all!
First of all congrats womble! That's awsome! I knew you'd be getting your bfp soon!
Bubbles...welcome : ) I was chatting with you a bit on another thread but glad to see you made your way over here! This has been my home since I joined this site after my mc . This thread has been so awsome and there have been so many bfps! There are only a few of us left who are still waiting but the preggy ladies have been great to stick around to cheer us on : )
Afm...I didn't test again after my bfn that was waaayyy to early anyway...but I think I'm gonna go do it now. I wish I had a frer..I have an answer that says 4 days before missed af I think...so prob will be neg even if I am preg this month. But I can't help it! Lol
So off to see the pee stick ...the wonderful pee stick of oz...

Ivy please hurry...Im extremely anxious!!..i dont have internet on my phone and I cant leave the house til I know lol

Hello all!
First of all congrats womble! That's awsome! I knew you'd be getting your bfp soon!
Bubbles...welcome : ) I was chatting with you a bit on another thread but glad to see you made your way over here! This has been my home since I joined this site after my mc . This thread has been so awsome and there have been so many bfps! There are only a few of us left who are still waiting but the preggy ladies have been great to stick around to cheer us on : )
Afm...I didn't test again after my bfn that was waaayyy to early anyway...but I think I'm gonna go do it now. I wish I had a frer..I have an answer that says 4 days before missed af I think...so prob will be neg even if I am preg this month. But I can't help it! Lol
So off to see the pee stick ...the wonderful pee stick of oz...

Hey! :)

Hopefully we can keep this thread going then, I don't want to end up quickly being the only one here still waiting! Hopefully the luck will rub off quickly!

Yes come on ivy!!!!! If it is bfn, anywhere you can go buy a FRER from? I am off out in an hour, also need to know!! Fx fx fx!!

Thanks all for the congrats. I will be testing again on weds as am only 9dpo today and going docs on wed too, so praying I'll still have a bfp then. I feel way better then I did after my first bfp, body feels better and stuff.

Nikki, can I just say, thank you so much for starting this thread :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->