BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey! :)

Hopefully we can keep this thread going then, I don't want to end up quickly being the only one here still waiting! Hopefully the luck will rub off quickly!

Definitely! I wanna see everyone get their BFP's, & I'm sure those of us with BFP's (please stick!!) will have queries and concerns we still want to share along the way :hugs:

its helped me just as much as its helped everyone else so no thanks needed :)

Hey! :)

Hopefully we can keep this thread going then, I don't want to end up quickly being the only one here still waiting! Hopefully the luck will rub off quickly!

Definitely! I wanna see everyone get their BFP's, & I'm sure those of us with BFP's (please stick!!) will have queries and concerns we still want to share along the way :hugs:

Definatey...I dont feel like "got a bfp so im gonna switch forums", im very nervous and Im sure I will be throughout my pregnancy. By the way...first sono is tomorrow...Im only gonna be 6.5 weeks...I know its just borderline to get a heartbeat but I am praying there is one.

keep me in your prayers and keep fx!

Definatey...I dont feel like "got a bfp so im gonna switch forums", im very nervous and Im sure I will be throughout my pregnancy. By the way...first sono is tomorrow...Im only gonna be 6.5 weeks...I know its just borderline to get a heartbeat but I am praying there is one.

keep me in your prayers and keep fx!

It's hard not to be nervous after what everyone on this thread has been through.

Good luck, will be thinking of you. Me & DH before we knew I was pregnant have debated when to go for a scan too. We thought about 7 weeks as Xmas gets in the way. Will be praying for a heartbeat for you.

Good luck chick, will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed x

Well I wizzed and the WIZZard said no:haha::blush:. Sorry for the bad joke :winkwink:...anywho..Bfn...I expected as much cuz I'm crazy to be testing so early. I was trying to hold out until Wed and even that would be early. I won't be able to get a frer prob until tomorrow so that's prob a good thing and then I can test on Wed like I planned. That doesn't mean I won't keep on assulting those poor ICs though! They better watch out! I'm comin' for 'em!

Womble - That is a lovely line!! My bbs soreness comes and goes, so I wouldn't worry about that. Cause when it comes back, WOWSA! LOL! Even now that I'm on progesterone and my levels have gone up, the soreness still comes and goes, so I think that is very normal. Testing Weds is a great idea with the FRERs, you will def see a darker line.

Bubbles - Howdy! Like the other ladies sorry you had to find us, but this is an awesome thread. That's why the BFPers like myself haven't jumped ship. I don't feel right being in the other forums I guess because I'm still so nervous. I don't even like to talk about my pregnancy, except some here, because I'm so scared something will happen. These ladies are WONDERFUL whether you are TTC, or at being reassuring that you are going to have a sticky bean after the BFP.

Nikki, Good luck at your scan tomorrow! It's so wonderfully reassuring to see the bean and that heartbeat.

Ivylane - it is early yet, when I told my DH this morning it was positive he said no way, it's too early!!! Wednesday with a FRER is a good idea, we'll both be testing at same time. I think you're gonna get a bfp! Are you about the same dpo as me? I'm 9dpo. How meggiemay has the patience to not test yet I do not know!

Thanks Mackjess for the reassurance, it's so weird with the soreness. Funny to be poking them & hoping it hurts!!! Do feel like af is coming, kinda heavy feeling, but no cramps yet & generally I feel fine, think its all normal feelings. Hoping my docs tests for progesterone, as I am so nervous right now about losing it again.

Ok, gotta go out. Have good days all.

Wobble, I definitely see the line! Like mackjess said I wouldn't worry to much about the sore bb's, mine come and go too. I also didn't really have sore bb's when I was pg with my son!

Womble I'm somewhere between 7 and 10 dpo but it's highly unlikely I'm 10...I caught the very beginning of my surge (tested in morning with opk neg..then one hour later blazing positive) so I doubt I O'd that day and very possibly not even the next day...so if I had to put my money on a day I'd prob go with 8dpo? So it's possible to not even have implanted yet if I am infact going to be preggers this month.
I haven't noticed too many odd symptoms ..have a gigantic zit but that happens sometimes...had some bad car sickness yesterday...but again not too out of the ordinary for me....
Oh...here's something strange for me....what's up with craving salad suring pms week? I mean I am a fast food junkie (it's horrible I know but I'm addicted!)..and during pms week it's sweet baked goods and heavy foods like pasta...oh..and chocolate! But this time....Salad??? I mean don't get mme wrong... I like me a salad (I put lots of yummy things on it so it's not your run of the mill iceburg lettuce and an old tomato). But this week...I wake up wanting salad...crave it allll day...and go to bed only after having more salad...during pms week?????
Pregnant or not I'm going with it! I hope it lasts : )

Boo, Ivy! lol I wanted you to get a early one..dont fret tho...You still have days so theres no reason to stress hunny.

fx for you!!

Wobble, my boobs didn't get sore until 7 weeks so try not to worry hun :hugs:

Ivy - your wizzing and salad posts have amused me! :) I hope there's a lovely BFP just days away for you!

Mackjess - thanks for the welcome! I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable in the pregnancy forums, I envy the girls who get their two pink lines and are straight in there. It's like I knew something would go wrong, I never changed my status to pregnant, got a ticker or posted in the pregnancy forums as I had a bad feeling from before even TTC that I would lose my first. Not sure why, but here I am and it's happened, hopefully things can only get better!

Womble congrats on your :bfp: !!!! So pleased for you!! Ivy ivy ivy there's still time don't worry! I'm sure your bfp is gonna show up real soon!!
Bubbles welcome!! Nice to have someone new in the gang :)
And nikki good luck with your scan in sure it will be wonderful. Let us know how u get on.
Sorry I've been a wee bit MIA been feelin rotton!! Awful nausea and tiredness ..:: not complaining though means my bean is still snug as a bug! Xxx

Besides this one, I've only posted in the Pregnant After A Loss forum, and only on one thread! I love all the ladies here, so I can't leave!

I may appear to have left but still stalking you ladies to see what's up.
Did anyone ever hear what happened to nicky? worried she has not been back onfor a while

Yea, I was wondering that myself...Hope everything is okay Nicky, check in with us soon.

I may appear to have left but still stalking you ladies to see what's up.
Did anyone ever hear what happened to nicky? worried she has not been back onfor a while

I know, I was wondering the same thing. I hope everything is ok!

Womble Congrats on your BFP!!! I'll be praying for your little bean to stick!!

Bubbles Welcome and sorry for your loss!!

MommyNikki I'll be praying for your scan to go well and that you catch a heartbeat!!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM Still no AF! :happydance: Last night I started to feel sick and today I get hungry every few hours and feel sick until I eat! I can't wait to test on Saturday! Patience is a virtue right? I definitely don't have that virtue!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->