BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mine showed at 11 dpo last time and very dark with a cb
Then 12 dpo my frer was dark too
Good luck :)

MommyNikki Maybe this is a symptom finally! Do you want me to pray for it to go away or not?

Lol pray my dh goes away for a little while... He's going extremely irratating stuff lately... And being snippy. I might snap

I will be praying for that for you!

Thanks everyone for the info on tests!

AFM I will not be giving in and testing tomorrow. DH decided to come to the store with me so I didn't get a chance to pick up a test. Oh well it might be a good thing I'm starting to think AF is gonna come tomorrow. I just don't feel pregnant. If it doesn't come tomorrow I won't be able to test at least till Monday because in-laws will be here all day Sunday.

I would say go ahead and test anyways, I wasn't supposed to test until the 25th or 26th and got a faint line on the 20th. You can test and if you don't get a line, just test again a couple days later

How many dpo were you when you got your bfp nikki?

Meggiemay, you are so good, well done. As the nurse at the epu said, it doesn't matter when you find out, if you're pregnant, you're pregnant. She said to wait till 2 weeks after af due! No way I could do that!!

Oooooh I really wanna test now, especially after mackjess you got a bfp at 8dpo! And you all seem to of got early bfp's!! Must wait must wait, will just have to eat lots to distract myself! Luckily I missed the doughnut conversation or else I would have gone straight out to get a Krispy Kreme!!!

Argh only away a night and come back to a novel! Hehehe. Taken me ages to catch up!! Lol.
Pray those numbers are brill u must feel so relieved. Now u can relax a bit and enjoy being preggers!
Womblen I felt completely different this pregnancy- symptoms came on a lot quicker. Both times I knew before bfp that I was preg though.. Just knew.. But it's funny cause the last time I knew something wasn't right, which it wasn't, whereas this time I knew deep down it was different. The only really different symptoms I have had this time is nose bleeds and the af style cramps and round ligament pains. I got my bfp at 11dpo. Pretty sure I'm implanted at 7dpo looking at my symptoms tht I saved in my period tracker app, that seems to be when things changed.
Ivy you make me crack up this had my in stitches.. I look forward to hearing about all the things u pee on! Haha. My hubby got used to ask my what I was peeing on each day he was so used to me peeing on sticks! Haha. Anyways can't wait to hear your bfp story.. I know you're gonna have one soon!
Mommynikki I'm the same! I fell out with hubby two nights ago cause he complained I had cold hands when I went to cuddle him in bed. I started crying and everything how stupid is that. Any other time I would've just put them on him more to annoy him for a joke but for some reason it hurt my feelings!! I tell u I am not easy to live with just now. Lol.
Meggie I hope the witch stays as far away as possible and u get a lovely bfp the next few days!!
Afm had work night out last night and really struggled! Got up to dance for a bit but hips were killing me and was back. Had some terrible cramping too which freaked me out a bit but think it was all the movement. It eased when I sat down. And this morning I feel fine.. Which is oddly worrying too!! Still feel queesy though and boobs hurt so that's good. Think the girls from work are getting suss. In fact I have a feeling they've guessed but not saying.. It doesn't take a genius that's two nights out with them I've not drank and I've cried at work 3 times past couple of weeks for stupid reasons. Plus my eating habits are a bit odd just now so that's probably a bit obvious too.. Last set of nightshifts I just ate mini sausages cheese and pickles.. It was the only thing I wanted to eat! Lol xxx

I would say go ahead and test anyways, I wasn't supposed to test until the 25th or 26th and got a faint line on the 20th. You can test and if you don't get a line, just test again a couple days later

How many dpo were you when you got your bfp nikki?

I didn't keep track, lmp was oct 27, bd'd on and off and then used a online calculator to know when my earliest test date was but tested 5 days before that

Dolly I know what you mean. Dh is very insensitive to what women go thru. We fought this morning because I'm not spending my day cleaning the house and because I'm always "complaining" that I don't feel good lately. Hello, I have been sick with a head cold for over a week now and I got morning sickness. I feel like he thinks I made morning sickness up, like its not a real thing. Not to mention he wakes me up at the crack of dawn and then goes and gets a coffee to start his day while I'm left here exhausted. I'm really getting pissed off. Sorry for venting.

MommyNikki Sorry about DH not being understanding!

Dolly It just sounds like your body was informing you that you were overdoing it a little, I'm sure your little one is doing great!

Womble I'm praying for you to get a BFP when you do test!

AFM My nips aren't sore today, but no AF yet it kinda feels like she's coming. Last month she didn't come till 10 at night. But enough about me how is everyone else doing?

Hey gals! Im sure one of you will have the answer to this question...when the doc first does 'pregnancy bloodwork' at the first appointment, do they automatically check progesterone levels??? Ive just beginning to notice how many ladies need to take supplements and its just so hard not knowing why i lost my little one...i just want to make sure when i get pregnant again i do anything i can possibly do to make sure the baby continues developing properly.

Babydoodle. First I want to say sorry for your loss and welcome : )
I don't have an answer for you but I'm sure one of the other ladies will be along to help you out. Alot may depend on where you live and your Dr though. Maybe they'd be willing to talk with you over the phone about your concerns.
Are you actively ttc now or still thinking about it?

Hi everyone. My name is IvyLane and I'm a peeonastickaholic! It's been...oh...30 min since I pee'd on a stick!
I'm such a moron! Lol.
So I was doing ok and then saw two ladies I know who are preggers. The one I'm fine with cuz it's been forever and she was preg waaaayyyy before my mc. The other was the one that I found out about a week after my mc and I had a melt down when I found out. We still haven't really talked at all since then. So anyway...I think she may be due around when I was due or maybe a bit before and she's got on all this tight clothing showing off her bump and what do I do? I drive home seething the whole way and promptly pee on a test when I KNOW there is no way on God's green earth that it's going to be positive!
Les sigh! (Don't actually know french so taking a wild quess at the spelling here)
So here I am at my support group confessing my sins lol.:blush::shrug::loopy:
And now I'm going to go do some Googleing about pee sticks

Babydoodle. First I want to say sorry for your loss and welcome : )
I don't have an answer for you but I'm sure one of the other ladies will be along to help you out. Alot may depend on where you live and your Dr though. Maybe they'd be willing to talk with you over the phone about your concerns.
Are you actively ttc now or still thinking about it?

Thanks! Well its been almost 2 months since my mc and i am waiting to get my period and then ill be ready to try!!!I think I got a period 20 days ago but its so hard to tell because its been a lot of bleeding off and on since my DNC i was 12+3 when i mc....hormone levels are normal now and im really excited to be getting back to normal.

I got a period 8 weeks post mc
I was 11 weeks 3 days when I lost my baby

My period was heavy but lasted 6 days I've had some pink n brown discharge since then but I went to the doc who says its normal. And I got a positive opk 9 days ago:)

Good luck to you hun xx

I should really go out and get myself some of those opk's!!! I always know when i ovulated before but now i feel all messed up...who knows maybe i will start AF in the next week then hopefully ill be back to normal.

I think you will
The dr told me its just like our bodies resetting so it takes time
Don't panic like I did if u spot or have brown discharge after your period! He said its normal since we have been through so much

Welcome babydoodle. Sorry for your loss. I have also been wondering about progesterone & that if I get pregnant I will be scared. I think when (being positive!!) I find out I am pregnant I am going to ask my doctor to check my levels, they can only say no. I do find gp's kinda useless at my surgery though.

Ivy you crack me up!!! How did the google research go:)! You know, least we're all mad together. Not so much now, but before mc I used to google poas photos all the time, to see if even though they said negative, could they actually be positive because somebody on a forum says it happened to them once!! Ridiculous! My DH has said I'm not to test till weds.... But I persuaded him maybe I could test on tues if I have lotsa symptoms!! Ivy, you on the testing everyday trip now?

Dolly, it so hard not drinking at social events isn't it. Luckily with other women I think most are sensitive and Wont say anything. When I was preg I was out with work and one of the guys in front of whole table goes why aren't you drinking??? I was like erm erm I er just dont feel great and luckily one of the ladies stepped in and changed the subject!

Sorry to hear about unsympathetic DH's, they don't realise how lucky they are not having to be sick and tired from the baby carrying. Hope they're being a bit nicer now.

Afm, I was asked to be a bridesmaid last night, in nov 2013. I confidentially stated i'll have to of lost the baby weight by then, ha ha!! I am now 8 dpo and last night had super sore boobs..... which was my first sign last time. Trying not to get excited but I am!! I have had very few cramps, just the occasional stitch kind of pain in the left. But bit like dolly says, if I am pregnant now, I feel much better already, as last time I also knew something wasn't right, my left side really hurt and i'd said to DH and my parents that it didn't feel right. Now I've sore boobs and knackered but stomach feels good. Am praying for a bfp.

Sorry for the essay, I can't get back to sleep!!!

How's everyone else doing today?

Blimey that was a long post - sorry - doesn't look quite as long on my iPhone when I typed it!!

Babydoodle Welcome and sorry for your loss! I can't help with the progesterone. Sorry

Womble I'm praying you get a BFP this month!

Ivy You are so funny!!! I'll be praying you get a BFP when you get closer to when AF is supposed to come!

AFM No AF yet, but I probably won't be testing till Saturday now. It's a long time to wait but DH doesn't want me to get a test before that. It might be a good thing I don't want to waste the money if it's gonna be a BFN.

Hey gals! Im sure one of you will have the answer to this question...when the doc first does 'pregnancy bloodwork' at the first appointment, do they automatically check progesterone levels??? Ive just beginning to notice how many ladies need to take supplements and its just so hard not knowing why i lost my little one...i just want to make sure when i get pregnant again i do anything i can possibly do to make sure the baby continues developing properly.

Hey hun sorry for your loss :hugs:

They don't generally test for progesterone but given that you have had a loss they probably will if you request it. That being said if it was a mmc you had its unlikely to have been a progesterone problem and more likely a chromosome issue :(

I am on pessaries but that's not to do with a progesterone problem that's just a part of the protocol I'm on for high NK cells... It helps calm the lining down... I think!?

I hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->