BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Meggie. U craving salad at all? Lol
I'm going to write into the Big Fat Positive Symptom Council ( ..you probably know it better as the BFPSC...ok..ok...I made it up....) and demand that salad cravings be a symptom. So there!

Just curious how many of us are left to still get a bfp? I know some ladies may be taking a break but if u r still following this thread give a shout out if u'd like.

Im still waiting.. although I think I am out this month... I think im about 10 dpo (postive OPK 11 days ago) but i have had spotting/streaking off and on since AF ended. I went to my family doc who sucks and he said im fine and thats its my body just getting back to normal after my MMC..well i have a consult tomorrow night with a new doctor(female) just to make sure I am ok and my parts still work lol

bazz, how heavy was the bleeding? Do you believe it could be implantation bleeding?

no i dont think it is as it has lasted too long.. maybe just my hormones adjusting

It started 4 days after AF stopped and it has continued off and on.. it is very very light its pink/brown and mixed with my discharge(sorry TMI) I sually see it once a day or every other day. It never stains my undies or anything, just see it when I wipe sometimes. I am thinking it may be hormones or my cervix is irritated... we BD twice yesterday and today I saw more pink than normal... who knows... i will tell the Dr. tomorrow night

Meggie. U craving salad at all? Lol
I'm going to write into the Big Fat Positive Symptom Council ( ..you probably know it better as the BFPSC...ok..ok...I made it up....) and demand that salad cravings be a symptom. So there!

:rofl:

Bazz keep me updated, praying for the best. In my other pregnancies sometimes that would happen to me after bd'ing. You then to get tighter and your crevices gets swollen so bd'ing on top of all that can cause spotting.

Bazzb. Are you going to test or just wait it out? Or will they test when u go in for ur dr visit?

Oh..and while I'm thinking of it want to give a shout out to gnomette if u r still following this thread. R u and hubby still planning on taking a break through Jan?

And nicky...as the other ladies said I hope u'r ok. I sent u a message to u'r inbox a few days ago but realized that I would never notice if I had a message so want to just let u know here in case u r still around. Obviously take u'r time if that's what u need. I really hope it's just that u've been busy being pregnant and throwing up : )

Bazzb I'll be praying everything is ok and you get a BFP!

Ivy You are so funny! I haven't had any cravings yet just hungry for anything and everything! I'm hoping that craving salad's is a prego symptom for you! I'm praying you get a BFP soon!!!

Thanks guys
I think I'll wait it out I really don't feel pregnant at all
I don't really know what to expect at the dr tomorrow night but I will update you ladies after. The consult isn't until 630 pm

Hey ladies!
It's been a long time since I posted, got depressed around Thanksgiving when AF started. Buuut I've been following along with everyone's BFP's and it's wonderful to hear about your success. It warms my heart to hear about Dolly, Mackjess, Pray and the other BFP'S! Certainly sounds like a lucky thread.

AFM I am well into the tww and no sign of AF yet. If I calculated correctly I am 9 DPO, desperately trying to wait just a few more days to test. But I have a FRER in the cabinet that is calling my name. Kind of losing hope since I had strong symptoms right away in September when I m/c.

Meggiemay you are so patient waiting till sat. Is very sensible though. Fingers crossed. I think we have meggiemay, bazzb, ivy, and blueberry testing this week. Sorry if i missed anyone. Fingers crossed and loads of :dust:

Bazzb I hope you docs appointment goes well. A friend of mine had a natural mc at around 6 weeks but she continued spotting for a few weeks after. They did a scan and she had to go and have a d&c as it hadn't all gone yet. On the plus side, she had one cycle following the d&c and then fell pregnant and is now 20 weeks. But it's def worth getting checked out.

Thanks for the bbs advice Mackjess, BeautifulD and pray! Mine are coming and going so much, right now feel ok, but hopefully later will be sore. I do kinda feel like af is coming still, please stay away.

Ivy I want your salad cravings!!!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme!! I need to stop eating toast, start on the lettuce and tomato! Where you from by the way?

Good luck at your scan today nikki, see that little heart beating :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you are so sick dolly, but as you said, means the bean is sticking :happydance:

Also hoping nikki is ok, be in touch when you feel up to it hun x

Hello to everyone else, have good days!

I had scan back in sept after my mc and it has all passed thank god :) the spotting stopped after that and 8 weeks after my mc i got af that was nov 15. It was a heavy period but only lasted the usual 6 days. 4 days after it stopped I started light spotting. I dunno hopefully this doc is more help
Thx for the support ladies:)

Good Morning Ladies..Well its about 2.5 hours until my scan. I am very nervous. I want so bad for everything to be okay...its like 2 great pregnancies and then 1 comes along and ruins them all. I asked my friend to come with me today. Ive been debating on whether to go alone or ask her to come (DH has to work)..I am just worried of the appt going badly...I dont think I would want anyone with me if that happened..Im not big on getting emotional in front of ppl.

ahhh i need to stop thinking so negative..just trying not to get my hopes up I guess

btw Im very excited for the 4 testers! I am growing crazy with impatience! lol I am praying BFPs for everyone :)

cant wait to hear :) Im sure all is fine but id be the same way..
BIG HUGS

Good luck with the scan nikki, everything crossed for you over here x

Hello ladies!
So I kept trying to post lastnight but couldn't get a chance.
When I went back and looked at my dirty IC's from hours and hours ago that had been sitting in a dusty drawer(gross I know) there were some evap lines that were pretty convincing as verrrrry early bfp's if they had happened in the time limit. I had an older IC from before the weekend and compared and these were darker. Squinters..but there. I took pics I'll try to post.(not sure how to do it yet but will try to get it done soon)
Then...here's the exciting part. I was able to get out last night and get some frers and took one this morning and there is the faiiiiiiiiintest line....I mean you need to be a pro to see it lol...I'll try to post that too. It looks neg unless u know what to look for : )
And...during the night I got so uncomfortable and feel pretty horrible today (back pain..sour stomach, bloating. And a bit of ovary discomfort on both sides)
So I've been doing this long enough and read enough posts and looked at enough tests to know that at this particular moment in time I am pregnant!!!! Now comes the waiting until af is actually due ...and beyond...to see if my tests get darker and the little bean sticks.
I'm so excited but know from last time that it may not continue...
BUT...for anyone who is wondering?
SALAD=BFP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"