BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh..nikki...I hope your scan goes well! Can't wait to hear good news!

Hi Girls
Sorry I've not been in touch. It's been a difficult week and am finding it quite hard to cope :(

So i had some bleeding last wednesday when i was away with work so flew back to edinburgh that afternoon and got a scan the next day. they couldn't see much.....i thought i was 5w5d (but its difficult to be sure because i haven't had a period since the MC but i must have been 5w3d at the very least). So the scan showed an yolk sac and what they thought was possibly a fetal pole measuring 1mm. They couldn't be sure if there was a heartbeat because what they saw they thought was probably my pulse. I kinda freaked out cos i thought 1mm was way too small (but i have learnt since then it could be ok).
Anyway the bleeding soon stopped and i started feeling better about things as some nausea kicked in on Friday. But on saturday night I had a gush of red blood in the toilet and once again I freaked out. It didn't last long and the dregs more or less disappeared on Sunday. But i still felt shaky and convinced this is not going to end well :(
My preg symptoms come and go so I worry about that too. God I'm a nervous wreak.

OMG I officially hate pregnancy!!!

I have another scanned booked for Thursday morning so hopefully see a heartbeat and something much bigger - i'm really scared :(

Again sorry I've not been in touch (and thanks for the lovely messages everyone - you're all so lovely - such nice friends). And hi to the new girls.

Hopefully be in touch on Thursday.

Love to you all xxx

Ooh ivy congrats!!! U must post a pic I want to see it I'm soooo nosey!! Hehehehe! I'm so pleased for u.
Nikki good luck today I'm sure all will be fine xxx

Nicky I'm glad you're ok we were all worrying about you! Hope your scan goes well on Thursday, remember a lot of women bleed during pregnancy and its fine. Didn't know you were Edinburgh too, that's where I am. Those lovely ladies at the epu will look after u well xxxx

Yay ivy! Stick baby stick!!!

Hi Nicky, sorry it sounds like you're having a hard time, I hate pregnancy too, only had one early loss but it's more than any girl needs and I hate how it's ruined something that should be an exciting time.
Fingers crossed all is well x

Wow thats great!! when I took my tests earlier than I should I got faint lines after the 3 minute window...because when you pee on the tests, it gives them a pinkish hue until they dry and the background becomes white...and only then could I see my lines and they progessively got darker so if you got a line, Im gonna say your preggo too...Congrats!!!

that last msg was for Ivy..I didnt realize I was a whole page back.

Nicky, Im sorry your having such a difficult time, hoping that all is well at your next scan. Take it easy for now...try not to over do it. xhugsx

sorry Nicky hang in there hunny, will keep you in my thoughtsXxXx

Nicky. Sorry to hear things have been tough. I'm glad to hear that you still have a good chance of things working out though! You'll get through this : ) I hope your scan goes well and they find everything as it should be.

Ek! Ivy let's see those!
Sorry things are so rough right now Nicky, hopefully things will settle in soon.
AFM... I tested this morning with a FRER digital and after a few minutes the display read "?"
What the heck?!?! Still no sign of AF

wow girls.......Has taken me a week to catch up.....Sorry I haven't been around I am here just waiting for the O to come.....My hubby has been kinda "dicky" we all remember how hard I took this last month and now he's like We should wait....GRRRRR however I am feeling like maaybe it will happen when I least expect it....Congrats to all of u with ur BFP's.....This thread is very lucky so who knows we are all still in the running, I have been trying to get ready or xmas!!!! I love xmas just HATE the preps for it. Santa's Elves did drop off the Elf on the Shelf yesterday..hehe my kids are being soooooooo goood!!! lol that thing is to funny but hey whatever works right??? I have been stalking just laying low, so bring on the new year for all of us...Lots of hugs and love xoxoxo

Yeah ivy! That's exciting! Lets see those tests!

Nicky-I pray that everything will be ok, and you see the heartbeat and great progression on Thursday!

Nikki - How did your scan go?

Nicky - So sorry you are having a rough time.Praying and everything crossed for you. Thanks for checking in, I know we have all been thinking about you so much and I hope your scan Thursday will finally tell you that the baby is fine and you can feel better.

Ivy - You POAS-holic! Glad that things are working out. I too ate alot of salads because I had so many tomato cravings. I still don't like tomatoes, but I could eat them with salad. LOL

Hi to everyone I missed!

Ok ..I'm having a really hard time getting the pics on here. I uploaded them to photobucket but it must lessen the quality so u can't see anything. arg! Do u guys have any suggestions?

You can actually upload then straight to this site from your iPhone. Go to the bottom of the page and click desktop version. Then come back to this post and when u want to post go advanced. Then click on the wee attachments bit (paperclip sign) It will take u to another page and you can upload the attachment. Then close that page and go back to the text box. Click the wee attachment button again and a link will appear in the text box. This is the pic xxx

Womble I'm praying for your AF to stay away!!!!

Ivy Yay for a BFP!!!!!

Nicky I'm praying for your little one to stay stuck and that you see growth at your next scan!!!!

Blueberry If I were you I would be taking another test.

AFM Still no AF! I'm trying not to get too excited, but I'm pretty sure I'm prego!!!! Oh I can't wait for Saturday to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling slightly nauseated today. Oh and I said I have no cravings yet, but the other day I bit into some celery and immediately spit it out! I like celery so that was weird, it tasted normal I just didn't like it for some reason. DH doesn't like celery, so maybe I am prego and his kid won't like celery either?

Thanks dolly
I don't have an iphone and it won't upload it from the phone I have. I may have to break out the ol' laptop to do this. And you all will really have to use your imaginations to see the line anyway. I'll see what I can do though.

Yay meggie! I hope u get ur bfp!
I'm hoping I'm not making all of this up lol. It's so funny cuz when I saw even the slightest hint of a line I was like..well there it is! No doubt about it! Then I went back and looked later and it's faded as it's been drying. Putting all the clues together it still makes sense I'm preg but I'm starting to go into denial. Ugggg...I need to get these pics up so u guys can tell me if I'm totally crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->