BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

ok...get your imaginations and hallucinogenics ready!
this is the same test from this morning but from two dif angles.
the pics look a bit better on my phone but after e mailing them to my self and putting them on my computer then uploading them here the quality isn't so good and you can't really see anything so I did some tweaking. Hopefully you gals can see there actually is something there haha..let me know what you think :winkwink:

notweek.jpg tweek1.jpg

get-attachment.jpg tweek2.jpg

ivy I see a line on the bluer picture..its definately there! my tests were like that...very hard to see at first..they will darken up..congrats girl :)

The first non tweaked most def.. Light but there. Enhanced it on my iPhone to make it clearer but its there and has colour to it xxx

I can see them when zoomed in on iPhone, just but they're there! How exciting, looking forward to the next ones!

So just got home from my scan...finally I can breathe easy a little. Baby looked to be right on track for its size and I seen its little heart flickering away! Im so happy. 112 bpm :) Heres my pic from my visit.[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/baby11.jpg[/IMG]

yay mommynikki! that's great! I can't wait for that! I don't think I get a scan until like 10 weeks so it will be a wait.
I'm so happy for you!

Ivy, I def see a line.......++++++Yee haw!!!! That's what mine looked like toooooooooo.....How could I not get my hopes up? I rang the dr and they had me come over and there test was neg????? Then my hcg levels were at 3 which were neg to them, But they were at 0.9 after my last set of bloods in the mc in sept. I hope you don't think Im a debbie downer were all diff....I'm praying for you.....You are a POAS-holic PROFFESSIONAL and you def know the difference between + & -!!!! UR THE WWWIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDD after alll :haha:

Ivy, don't fret much about the tests being older when you saw the line. I did the same thing because I was sick. I got up and peed on a stick, then went and laid back down thinking it wasn't going to be positive. I didn't look at it til hours later and when I saw the faint line I was hoooooolllly shitsnacks, and I didn't know if I should trust it or not! lol. And sure enough, they got darker to a good positive line in the normal time in about 3 days, and here I am all knocked up. :) I'm so very pleased for you, my mc was just days before yours so glad you are getting your bfp soon after.

Hey Nikki, what a cute pix.......:) u girls are making me jealous on this side of the world....Send some dust to this side and quite being baby hogs.....Lots of hugs :)

mtln thanks =) I know it could end in another chemical but I'm just going to enjoy my time with my bean for now. From everything I've researched and my own experience any line within the time frame specified means you have the pregnancy hormone in your system.
The tests at the Drs office aren't as sensitive as a FRER so I know they wouldn't pick up anything yet. I had a much darker line(though not super dark yet) with the chemical in Sep and still the test at the Dr didn't pick it up.
My Dr said that that happens so often where a woman is pregnant but the baby just doesn't keep developing past a certain point and that most woman never even know and didn't used to at all until they developed these suuuper sensitive tests.
I'm happy to know..and to have known with the last bean I lost. That's just me...some people would rather not know and that's fine too = )
sorry for the ramble = )
mackjess thanks! I experienced that before where it started being older tests then I got it within the time limit. this test this morning was within the time limit so I am soooo excited..if everything goes well i should get darker lines (no tweaking required) soon =)

mtln im sending all the extra baby dust your way! so are you planning to wait now cuz of hubby or are you going to keep trying right now?

Good to hear from you nicky160880 & that you saw the sac. Bleeding does happen sometimes, keeping everything crossed for you for Thursday xx

This is a good day!!!!!

Nikki, your scan pic is sooooooo good, yay!

And ivy, a bfp?! I can see it pic 2, & v faintly on the others too! Amazing. Praying it's not a chemical too, woohoo!!!

Blueberry, I'd def be doing another test, what does ? Mean! I didn't even know FRER did digital tests either. You gonna do another?

Meggiemay, I think your preggers too!! And I wish I had your patience!

Sending lots of :dust::dust: to Mtln and those still waiting, fx!

AFM - AF would be due tomrw, still got off and on sore BB's, & weird feeling in bladder, kinda got a constant feeling of needing loo but don't actually need loo! Hoping it's not af coming. Doing another FRER in morning and docs at 11.20am. Praying for a darker line, got all my hopes pinned on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->