be my buddy

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
hey girls,

the witch found me late last night so today is cd1 and i really need some buddies to get me through this cycle to my christmas :bfp:
who's with me?

Anna x x x

Hiya so sorry the :witch: got you :hissy: well i have terrible period pain today due tomorow but wouldnt be suprised at all if i come on today :cry:

Anyway my next ovulation is around the 3rd/4th december. Testing will be around the 17th december. I will be your cycle buddy if you want?

Come on we can both get our christmas :bfp:

do you start yesterday as day 1 or today?

Lets have a positive month :happydance:

Hello girls, :witch: attacked me with her nasty broomstick last night so today is also CD1 for me. Feel like shite right now. :hissy::cry::muaha:

Can I join this cycle buddies thread pls:hugs:

XX

aww colsy so sorry the :witch: got you! We can all have a really good month and get our :bfp: for christmas :happydance:

mine hasnt got me yet but im thinking anytime now, so ill probs be CD1 today if not tomorow, it will be nice to have people who will test the same time and Ovulate the same time as well. And then we can all anounce our :bfp: around the same time

Keep your chin up hun, make this your month. How long you been TTC?

YAY we can be the three muskateers! out to get our bfps! YAY hehe
thanks girls!

:witch: just tracked me down! CD1 for me too.....so can I join?
I had the 'feeling' I was pregnant this month too......no symptoms just a feeling, and after a 25 day/ 24 day cycle this one is now a 27 day one.!...
I am not charting or temping, I am in the 'lets see what happens' camp.
:dust: for all

:witch: just tracked me down! CD1 for me too.....so can I join?
I had the 'feeling' I was pregnant this month too......no symptoms just a feeling, and after a 25 day/ 24 day cycle this one is now a 27 day one.!...
I am not charting or temping, I am in the 'lets see what happens' camp.
:dust: for all

I also am in the "see what happens camp". (Well, I was until I m/c, and now I am obsessed! But I am still not charting or temping or anything else remotely technical.) And you know what, I also had the "feeling" I was pg ... I had a glut of symptoms too, but now I need to try hard not to symptom-spot next time. Harder than it sounds, isn't it?

Good luck this time around. :hugs:

Well my period came as i thought it would so CD1 for me today! good luck for all of us this month xx

Well my period came as i thought it would so CD1 for me today! good luck for all of us this month xx

OOh sorry that the :witch: hit you again, but at least you're on our team for the month. Best of luck.

Hi girls the :witch: got me on the 18th Im normally a 28 day girl but the last 2 months have been 20 and 21 days so I am with you all.

Its my 30th Birthday on 17th Dec so I am hoping for the perfect present A :bfp: It is Cycle 9 of TTC and I need some buddies to help me on this journey, Can I join you?

:hug:

forever 3, hiya hun yea course you can come and join us, when will you be testing? What a lovely pressie a BFP would be!!!!!

xx

hi all, can i join too, its cd 3 for me today though, my dh birthday is on the 22, it would be nice to give him a bfp as a birthday present and i want a bfp as my xmas present to myself!

hey claire nice to see u here too.

forever 3, hiya hun yea course you can come and join us, when will you be testing? What a lovely pressie a BFP would be!!!!!

xx

Thanks girls I will be testing 30th November! What about you?
XX

I wont be testing until 18th december seems like so long away! im only on CD2

i will be testing on the 20th if no af be4 then!

ive decided im gonna test on the 20th (18th would be my 28 days) but i got 29 in this month i think 20th is the best day for me to test if no AF

Hi girls the :witch: got me on the 18th Im normally a 28 day girl but the last 2 months have been 20 and 21 days so I am with you all.

Its my 30th Birthday on 17th Dec so I am hoping for the perfect present A :bfp: It is Cycle 9 of TTC and I need some buddies to help me on this journey, Can I join you?

:hug:

Join away:) Happy birthday for next month (just in case I forget), and wishing you - and the rest of us on this thread - the biggest fattest BFPs the world has ever seen :hug:

YAY! this is it! this is our month girls we're going to get through this together and reach our :bfp: at the end of it all!

Bring on December! YAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->