be my buddy

YAY! this is it! this is our month girls we're going to get through this together and reach our :bfp: at the end of it all!

Bring on December! YAY

Yes it is! I got my testing days completly wrong if im having a 20 day cycle then i will be testing on the 8th Dec but i think i am going to have my normal 28 day cycle this month as i should be O if a 20 day and im not so back to normal hopefully, if that is the case then i will be testing on the 16th Dec the day before my 30th, its fate this month please :bfp:, and my DH is taking me away for the weekend on the 19th so if the ugly :witch: puts in an appearence this month I will be doubley angry:rofl:

Come on girls we can do it!!!
:hug:

ok i'm trying to decide if i'm out or not.
i've been told i have mild hyperstimulation from the clomid now.
have 8 follicles maturing at the moment. They can't say how many will become eggs but have said they'd recommend i don't try unless i can handle the possibility of 8 babies.
There's no way 8 follicles will make 8 babies. its not going to happen
But seeing as they didn't even see this it was down to me begging for a scan in the first place if i was to fall from the BDing i've already done then it's their fault.
There is something they can do called multifetal reduction (basically part abort) in multiple pregnancies to make sure mum and baby is fine. Now do i risk the chances and carry on trying not telling them of the fact and hope i fall with one or do i leave it and wait and see what happens next month and hope i can O alone unaided.

ok i'm trying to decide if i'm out or not.
i've been told i have mild hyperstimulation from the clomid now.
have 8 follicles maturing at the moment. They can't say how many will become eggs but have said they'd recommend i don't try unless i can handle the possibility of 8 babies. ... Now do i risk the chances and carry on trying not telling them of the fact and hope i fall with one or do i leave it and wait and see what happens next month and hope i can O alone unaided.

Oh gosh, what a decision to have to make. I don't really have anything useful to say, except good luck with whatever the pair of you decide. I hope you get that BFP as soon as is right for you. Let us know what you decide. xx

hi, aflight i think u shd level up with ur docs!

its up to you its a massive desicion to make please let us know what you decide to do hun xxx

ok i'm out. i've decided to do what's right for me and future baby(s) i'm not going to risk my health because of his incompetence. He's going to pay for what he's done to me and will have to face me on thursday.
i'm going to be getting my birthday bfp instead though!

ok i'm out. i've decided to do what's right for me and future baby(s) i'm not going to risk my health because of his incompetence. He's going to pay for what he's done to me and will have to face me on thursday.
i'm going to be getting my birthday bfp instead though!

Aw, sorry to see you leaving us. Good luck for next time round instead and hope you get that birthday BFP. (By the way, is it doctor or OH you're angry at? I may have missed some of this thread, so forgive me if I really should know the answer to that!)

How is everyone else in this thread doing? 28-day girls are around ov time I think. At least I should be, but it don't seem to be happening yet. Hmph. xx

well i should be ovulating around thursday if i have my calculations right, starting my opk testing tomorow and im :sex: every night since CD9 just incase lol gosh its hard work all this carnt wait till friday when i can have a break haha.

How is everyone else doing?? xx

just the gynea my GP and hubby are getting me through this nightmare. i'm hoping my cycle comes to an end on 17th December so i can start again. Good luck to you all. O is just days away now i know mine's coming and all 8 eggs are trying to get out it's like hell on earth right now with all this pain ARGH!!!!!

O is just days away now i know mine's coming and all 8 eggs are trying to get out it's like hell on earth right now with all this pain ARGH!!!!!

Oh, you poor thing. I am trying to imagine what that feels like, and it just sounds horrible. I really hope everything works out for you in the end -- and really, really soon. :hugs:

Well girls I finally did it, After 9 months of TTC I had my first ever Positive OPK for 2 days I had 2 days of EWCM and I have had my temp rise to confirm that Ovulation has taken place I have finally OVULATED Cant tell you all how excited i am we have BD ed like crazy I have a fab feeling about this month I am 1DPO and I am due to test on the 16th of December! It is my 30th Birthday on the 17th so this would be an awesome present for myself come on !

How are all you ladies doing.

God I have never been so excited for the 2WW in my life I cant believe I have ovulated for the first time ever in 9 months TTC. I thought the Depro Injection for 6 years had done some damage, but No I beat it and my body is mine again come on !!!!!

I am now going to drive myself crazy symptom spotting for 2 weeks, Whos with me?

aflight84 so sorry to hear the troubles you have had this month a big :hugs: for you!!!

Well girls I finally did it, After 9 months of TTC I had my first ever Positive OPK for 2 days I had 2 days of EWCM and I have had my temp rise to confirm that Ovulation has taken place I have finally OVULATED

Wahey! :happydance: Hope all that BDing works :)

Me ... nothing to report. Just BDing as usual and hoping :witch: doesn't turn up. As I mentioned before (although not in this thread, I don't think) I won't do a test unless :witch: is a few days late. I'm pretty regular, so a late AF is a fairly good sign that something's going on (plus it's free :rofl: And less environmental damage caused by all those plastic tests going into landfill).

What about everyone else in this thread? Hope you're all well and things are looking hopeful.

Babydust all round XX

well quick update on me this month im on CD13 got a really strong opsitive opk test at lunch time and got EWCM had :sex: for past 4 nights lol and gonna try my best to get OH on board tonight ;) so fingers crossed.

Im not testing at all until im at least 2 days late im regular as well so will test around 20th/21st december. Gonna get my OH to hide my tests and just going to try and forget about it all for a couple of weeks and see if AF shows, i dont have a good feeling about this month but at least i know if i :sex: tonight then ive given it the best possible chance.

Good luck girls hope we all get our bfp

Anybody got anything to update us with yet in this thread? I'm feeling quite PMS-y, which would make sense as :witch: is due next week. I just keep hoping it's all early pg signs instead though!

Anybody got anything to update us with yet in this thread? I'm feeling quite PMS-y, which would make sense as :witch: is due next week. I just keep hoping it's all early pg signs instead though!

Hi colsy!!

I had a small spotting today and a temp dip yesterday so im hoping i had my implant yesterday or thursday10dpo! also had cramping yesterday, not AF cramping different! and i was 11dpo yesterday so all the timing is good!! I have my fingers tightly crossed I have had loads of symptoms, Bloating, sickness, tierdness, dizzyness, tender @@s, constipation, and constantly weeing even when i have not had a drink!!!

Hopefully this is my month. AF due on wednesday and have had no symptoms of her approaching which i normally do!!

how is everyone getting on? I got a bfn today (im 10dpo) but i think im out, my boobs hurt and my weepy/temper pms is starting. :(

how is everyone getting on? I got a bfn today (im 10dpo) but i think im out, my boobs hurt and my weepy/temper pms is starting. :(

Ooooh, bad news re the BFN. But you are still very early days, so you never know ... maybe that elusive BFP will come this month if you can hold out a little bit longer. Good luck :hugs:

another bfn today 11dpo with early responce have horrible backache and period cramps, think i might get af early surely this carnt go on till friday.

how u getting on colsy?

I think the witch is on her way for me but this month i'm glad i want this over with so i can get my HSG booked and look forward. I've had cramps for the last two days and had a show this morning but now she's gone again! I'd give anything to bring her back. I want this cycle to end.

Good luck girls!
Forever - sounds promising for you - i'll keep everything crossed x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back