be my buddy

how u getting on colsy?

Nowt to report back, except that :witch: is due Tues or Weds. I'm getting cramps, but nothing major. My biggest issue is I keep waking up dead early ... like, really really really early - the other day I was sooooo starving, and then I realised it was only 5am. I tried to go back to sleep but got up and had some pancakes! Then eventually went back to sleep and then when alarm went off at 7am I was absol zonked:-(

Skin temp is also high, but I don't actually measure my temp with a thermom so not sure whether that means anything.

If I do test, it will prob be Fri or Sat. After that, there's too much going on for me to worry about it so it might not be until Xmas. (Still, lots going on means lots to take my mind off the whole am I?/aren't I? thing.)

Babydust all round :hugs:

well lots of luck colsy hope you get your xmas bfp xx

aflight yea u need that period to come back so you can get things moving xxx

i'm patiently waiting although i don't do patient too well haha

Sorry Ladies I havent posted for a while.....
I am currently CD28...not sure when I ovulated but I have a 13 day LP...
My last period was a 27 day one and before that a 24 day one, so 28 is longer than it has been.
We havent actually been trying that hard this month due to illness.
We only BD CD 9 and 11 then 16 and 18 so I wasnt expecting to be late at all.
I have hardly any symptoms, but last night I was up every hour to pee!
I am going to try and wait until Thursday to test...no doubt if I had any in the house they would have been used up by now :rofl:
Before I had my coil fitted my cycles were regular 28 days, but since removal they have been 25,24 then 27 days..which is why I havent tested before now.
My CP is high and I think 'closed' which I am a tad excited about as I do track my CP and it is definately out of the ordinary for me.
Trying very patiently to wait it out...and going slightly mad in the process.

I'm defo out. :witch: arrived this a.m. :hissy:

Why is it that some of us on here seem to have spent half our lives actively doing everything we can to NOT have babies ... then we decide the time is right, we realise that all that hard work may have been a waste of time and we could have been having lots of stress-free fun?!

Good luck to those of you who are still in this round. Hope that some of you get your lucky BFPs. xx

Colsy = so sorry witch got you...It seems so unfair doesnt it.
Well I went for a test yesterday as it was CD28 and I was getting pressure from DH...I needed the loo in Walmart and used it there and then :bfn:.!
I wasnt really surprised, It was a FR but I had only peed about half an hour before and I think I only just squeezed enough out.
I bought a twin pack so I am going to wait until Sunday and test again if :witch: hasnt arrived by then.
So for CD28 :bfn:
CD29, still no sign of :witch:, CP High and soft, CM creamy,sticky and in abundance (TMI).
Will check in again over the next few days, see if we hear any more.
Good Luck to those still in the 2WW

witch arrived yesterday for me to so back to CD2 for me colsy - still my buddy yay!!!!

witch arrived yesterday for me to so back to CD2 for me colsy - still my buddy yay!!!!

Indeed, we're nothing if not regular! So here we go again. This time, we're hoping for new year BFPs. I'm signing off for Xmas now, so have a good one and I'll be back in the new year. xx

good luck hun - look forward to new years eve! hehe

hey girls, hope you've all had a lovely christmas.
so any day now and we should be well on our way to our new years bfps! I hope you're all as excited as i am! hehe

did anyone get a xmas bfp from this group :(

well anyway i O new years day so new years eve is 'the night' for me should we say and tomorow night just for luck, used my preeseed for the 1st time last night OH didnt like it but i think it will deffo help so going to carry on using it but im not going to use the whole tube just half of it my OH said it was like having sex with a water slide nice eh! Well im hoping for my january BFP ill be due on period 16th january and i will probs test then as well cos im so bloody impatient (last 2 months been testig 8DPO) but gonna really try my best to hold out cos there is just no point.

Good luck girls XX

claire i'm due to O exactly the same new years eve/day so like you i'll be testing around 15th Jan. Are you ready for our bfps! I know i am!
BRING IT ON!!!!

aflight omg are we testing the same time ooooo how exciting!!! i am soooo ready for our bfp's bring it on

CD12

negative opk again i noramlly get a nearly strong line today so wonder if i will ovulate late or maybe not at all..:cry:

i've not ovulated yet either and i'm cd14 today so just hold out it'll happen x

Hey Girls, Happy New Year!
I woke up to my first unaided PEAK on my CBFM YAY!!!

well im hoping to ovulate today but i havent got any Ov pains as yet and i alwways get them well the day is still young so it might change.

so pleased u have ovulated woooo just sit back and wait for your bfp now :)

Thanks Claire, I can't wait this time in two weeks i should be getting some very good news!

CD20 today so roll on the blood tests tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"