BE POSITIVE, PEE POSTIVE = BFP! Looking for Buddies!

Hey everyone how are you all feeling today?
Got my scan date this morning i'm set for the 30th sep! x

Heya, ladies. Just got back from dinner with DH - had a busy day today.

Natalie - good luck, hun!

How are you both?

I will definately post pictures lol.

What has everyone been up to? Hope everyone is well!

Ann glad your appointment went well and u've now got the news you were hoping for! x

Ann, seems busy a lot. :blush:

Nothing new in here - just woke up LOL.

Haha I am busy a lot.. And I've been trying to not stay on here as much.. because it seems to be consuming my life... and making me stress about ttc more.. :( So I've been just trying to stop by every now and then.

Aww, hun. I understand - even I try to stay away but then I get bored and there''s no other way to keep me from the site. :shrug: I really want some other distractions rather than this - sometimes the things said here put me to an immense pressure and confusion.

I hope all is well. :hugs:

Yep! Totally agree! I was so consumed with ttc that I wasn't doing laundry, dishes, and normal house things.. :/ And I was thinking that was a sign.. haha.

Hi ladies just stopping in to say hello hope every one is having good morning. nothing new here started taking the vits Laine suggested but I'm not following the bottle directions just taking 1 of each not to overload my body I have gotten yeast infections before and brewers yeast can give you them too so I decided to take 1 tab and not the 5 tabs it suggested so we will see what happens

Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is well! Can't wait for some good news - there's nothing new at my end!

I had a nice temp jump at 11dpo today!! Fx!!

Butterworth, I don't take the recommended dosage either!! It's too many pills to take. Ive been taking my prenatal, 2 brewers yeast, and 2 wheat germ oil with breakfast. Hubby has been taking the full dosage. Hopefully it works!

Fingers crossed for you Laine. :hugs:

Even I do not take too many pills - just taking my prenatal vitamins for now.

Butterworth, I don't take the recommended dosage either!! It's too many pills to take. Ive been taking my prenatal, 2 brewers yeast, and 2 wheat germ oil with breakfast. Hubby has been taking the full dosage. Hopefully it works!

Good Luck Laine, thats a brilliant sign! x

fx for both of us

I'm on day 7 of 10 for provera. Can't wait to finish them so it can finish my af and I can start clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->