Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw bless u I hope u feel much better soon, they should have warned u not to use mouth wash its suck a routine part of ppls hygiene regime when brushing that they should have specified. I really feel ur pain u poor thing. Sending hugs your way (will take a while to get there what with being in different countries and all but they are on their way, when u start to feel better you will no my hugs have got there :-D)

Reply in ur own time honey ur health is important and if anyone knows how much pain affects ur everyday life its me xxx

Have you tried warming or cooling a towel or cloth and putting it on ur face the side it hurts? I personally prefer warm but others prefer cold, but it really soothes it have two so one can be warming while ur using the other or wrap a hot water bottle in towels n let the heat seep through n it will be soothing for hours.

Take care xxx

Thank you! I feel a lot better now. My gums is finally healing up. I would have thought the dentist would have told me that. Monday I go back to dentist to get 2 more fillings. I will make sure to ask is there anything that I can't do. They should of gave me instructions so I would know what not to do.

It is sooo hard to stay away from favorite snacks! Yesterday I ate some rice krispies treats, I know I shouldn't be eating them. Today is the day I will back away from sweets and snacks. I will only eat them every now and then.
Before the end of this year I will get a Kinect since I seen some exercises that I would love that is on the Kinect. I am glad that you got your Kinect working so can start exercising. I am still walking on my treadmill daily. My goal is to burn at least 500-600 calories a day. I think I can do it.

I don't think that it is selfish that you do not want your pregnancy to be shred with anybody. This is will be your 1st and you want it to be special. I think the first child is happy just because she does not have to share toys, candy, and etc. My oldest daughter is jealous at times since her sister gets more things and at times she gets her way since she is the youngest. My oldest daughter loves to take her sister toys, but when her little sister takes something of hers she gets very angry. My oldest told me that it is okay for her to take her little sister things but it is not fair that her little sister takes her things!! LOL! I remember when my youngest was only a few months old, my oldest asked me and DH "when is she going to leave?" She didn't understand that she was going to stay with us forever. She was only 5 at the time. They still get angry at each other at times. My DH told me that I will never understand since all of my siblings was older than me. DH said that it is normal for them to get mad at each other about small things. Maybe they will get along whenever I get pregnant...... I think it is always best to have kids close together in age. I wish I had a sister or brother was very close to my age.

I received your hugs in time! :flower:Thank you! How are you doing today?:hugs:

Well I did over half an hour on Kinect, nice easy exercises so nothing too bad but cudnt do anymore started feeling my ankles hurting so knew it was enough.

Good news I got the job :-D prob won't start until like November though because I have my holiday coming up then have to give 4 weeks notice so looks like it should all come together at the same time. Adam has started looking for jobs again in case he doesn't get a permanent contract, everything is looking up.

He has been mentioning children to me more and more so I'm very happy at the minute, for once things seem to be going well for us. Should be getting a house not long after we both get the jobs and we will have already start TTC. Wow I'm a happy happy happy girl right now.

Glad ur feeling better, make sure u ask them for a list of things u can't do. I hope u don't get in pain again after these ones.

Today I just feel on top of the world, had a real spring in my step and I really feel like I'm taking control of my life boy does it feel good.

I realised yesterday I'm only 8 weeks away from TTC, I get butterflies in my tummy everytime I think about it but its good butterflies and now things are coming together I'm getting more impatient and want it all now.

How's ur weeks going apart from the horrible toothache??

I agree that younger kids don't understand, had to laugh at ur oldest asking when sister was leaving lol :haha: it must be confusing tho, one day its just them and mum n dad then the next day theres another person there that's takin away all the attention. I dont understand about the taking things either because I was the youngest and only girl no one wanted my stuff I just stole theirs all the time lol.

Glad u got my hugs :-D xxx

Yay!!! I am sooooo happy for you! That is great news that you got the job!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Your so really want another child. Usually guys do not talk about having children as much, they talk about having children every now and then.

Thank you, I feel so much better now. No more pain. I hate I am going back Monday to get 2 more fillings! I hate that needle going in my gums to numb me. :cry: I just have to take better care of my teeth for now on. Here comes couinting down for you to TTC! I hope we can through TTC together and talk about our pregnancies, that would be awesome!:hugs:

My week has been ok, just been having headaches and my other tooth was bothering me. I have been passing my quizzes and doing great on all of my assignments in my course. Next week will be my last week of college. I will be back in January but the courses start in March. So I will have a very long break so that I can save up money to finish. Well while I am on break I am going to volunteer at a hospital that is close to me. My DH said that it would be best for me to volunteer so that I can have that on my resume as for experience. My computer was acting up, I had to renew my Norton protection on both of my computers since they were so sloooooow. My main computer is fine now, it is just my laptop that has been doing strange things. I will let my DH look at since he is going to college to become an Information Technologist. He have 5 or 6 courses left and then he will have his Associate's degree. He said he will go back for his Bachelor's sometime, there is no rush since i will have my Bachelor's next year. You and your SO is on a great start. I think you are doing a great job at your age! :flower::thumbup::flower:

My hormones been going crazy!!!! When I was on BCP I didn't want to do the deed all the time, now look I want it all the time. That is crazy! LOL! DH says that the BCP was probably suppressing my hormones. He's not complaining at all. He said he hope I stay like this. LOL!

How your week been?

My week has been full of headaches :-( I'm wondering if its a combinations of things, coming off pill, not drinking as much caffeine (although iv only been on 2 or 3 cups of tea a day for a while now) and my pillow, iv swapped my pillow for a lower one because it it holds my jaw in an awkward position it gives me headaches. Def not dehydration with the 2 litres of water I drink a day.

Had my 5th our of 6 zoladex shots today so I really feel like the end is in sight now, although I'm getting really worried my endometriosis pain will come back straight away n especially with me going to be having af again, I'm really worried but I have a gynae appointment in Sept so I'm hoping he can give me some reassurance. It just completely took over my life before and I'm scared that it will come back worse, but then I think I will have the option of surgery again pretty soon after, I'm just absolutely crapping myself. My mum gets married just after the zoladex wears off so I really don't want to be ill for it because I'm her witness so have a part to play in the wedding.

Got weighed again today n apparently I'm exactly the same as I was on Sunday, how?!?! It's so annoying grr hopefully tho with me not having what I now call my 'work weight' to lose I should be on track for a 2lb week. I haven't logged on myfitnesspal all week though because the app on my phone has gone funny so I cud have been eating under calories all week for all I no. I do feel thinner and my stomach is smaller in a morning but then I have a pint of water n it bloats up massive, my oh says he's never seen anything like it all I have to do is drink water n I can balloon up to looking 6 months gone.

Great about ur course sounds like ur doing really well. Good for ur dh for doing a course as well u both r really showing ur kids that ur never too old to do something with ur life. I agree that having some sort of experience on ur cv looks very good and ur doing the right thing. U can talk about the skills uv developed and things ur learnt just as though it was a paid job. I think its so silly that u have to pay for the rest of ur course urself its like they've said well take u part of the way then its up to u that's like me taking Adam to his dads and dropping him off on the motorway to get the rest of his way on his own it doesn't make sense, even if they paid and then said pay it back after u get a job, it wud make more sense to me.

I hope u get ur bfp before I start trying but if not I wud love to have a TTC buddy and then hopefully a pregnancy buddy, particularly one who has been thru it all before it wud be a real safety net for me because I have been known to blow little things out of proportion if I haven't had the details there to calm me like after my surgery when they didn't explain things properly n I thought they had done something they shudnt n ended up at doctors worrying, if they had explained stuff to me I wud have been ok but for me its the unknown.

Iv been hearing oh talking about kids more and more and I love it, we sat n watched one born last night n then were talking about kids n the birth and stuff, its so nice hearing him get excited about it too.

Hope Monday goes ok for u, n u don't get any bad stuff happen from the dentist again.

I'm now waiting for my paperwork for the new job to come through. The NHS r great employers but their recruitment process takes far too long, I had an interview in May last year for my current job n didn't start until August!! Another one was May to October!!

Really looking forward to my holiday now, 2 weeks of no worries :) will be awesome.

More good news, iv been so comfortable with my reduced patch at 15 that I'm reducing it to 10 this weekend, a week earlier than I planned, I'm very pleased cos I was geared up for it to be tough, will mean I have an extra week to have the 10 or 5 if they r tough and I struggle. I have kept on top of my physio and built it up to further than I used to be and I have the booklet that she gave me so I think I might take some to the next level.

Anyway Il let u get on now :haha: I do babble sometimes lol, I think its cos I don't really get to speak with anyone else as I have no friends around here except my neighbour who I talk to a bit but she nos a lot of ppl so don't no who she might tell lol

I hate having headaches and not knowing the cause of them. I hope you are okay now and not having no more headaches. I will let you know if everything goes well on Monday. Will keep my fingers crossed.

Make sure you ask your gynecologist all of the questions and concerns that you have. Recently, I have been writing the questions/concerns that I have with my health so I will not forget them. I notice every time I go to my Dr. appt I always forget to ask her a health question. That is nice that you are apart of your mom's wedding. Hopefully you will pain free on that day and beyond.

You are not the only one who weighs the same. I don't understand I have been walking on my treadmill for an hour to 2 hours and I have not lost any weight. It must be something that I am eating that is causing me not to lose weight. I hope I will figure it out. I am the same way when I drink alot of water. I just don't understand it. I am sooooo confused.

Thank you! We are trying our best to show them the right way. I was kind of angry yesterday since I checked my voicemail and my daughter's teacher called to say that she want me to fill out a waiver to keep my daughter in the 4th grade. I already talked to the teacher before school was over aout keeping her in the 4th grade, I agreed to it since my daughter is having such a hard time. Now last week I received what class and the grade she will be going in for the new school year. The paper said that she was going to the 5th grade. I was like huh? really?! Me and DH was saying maybe they passed her since they trying to give her a chance. We even told her that she passed to the 5th grade, she was evern shocked when she read it out loud to us. DH said when Monday comes do not signed the waiver since they was supposed to have this done way before school starts, if they want to put her back in 4th grade it will not be on you. The teacher can be angry all she wants. I don't understand how did they passed my daughter to the next grade if she failed??!!

That would be nice if we was TTC buddies and pregnancy buddies!:happydance::happydance: You can ask me all types of questions, I will try my best to answer them for you. Wow! I am shocked that your oh watched a baby being born! That is great, you can tell that he really wants a baby.:winkwink: My DH tried to watch a baby being born but he couldn't handle it. When I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter he watched it with me since he says he know what to expect now! :haha:

I am so happy that you landed that job! Well remember good things come to those who wait. Wow more good news that you are reducing your patch to a lower dose! Pain free is looking good for you soon! :thumbup: I really do hope when you get completely off of meds that you will be ok.

We have something in common: I do not have friends either, I have my next door neighbor which is 64 years old that I talk to on a regular basis. I have known my childhood friend since I was 8 but I don't call her my friend any more since we don't really communicate like we used to. She calls me from time to time. I call her my associate. Months ago I used to call her or text her and she never responds. I have seen her about 3 months ago. I think I told you that she is pregnant and I was super excited for her. MyDH says that she is not your best friend since best friends talk on the phone, email, text message and visit one another. When she calls I will talk to her. I don't call her I just wait until she calls me to talk to her since I know she will not answer my calls. It sucks not having no true friends but in the end you will only have yourself. You are my friend from far far away!! LOL! Now look at me I was babbling about myself! :hugs:

Lol I'm glad someone else babbles.

I have 2 friends from uni that I still speak with but both r miles away we r all terrible at keeping in touch so we understand if we don't speak for months, we just pick up where we left off n never short of things to talk about.

My BMI according to the Wii is 24.78 however I learnt last week that there r two working outs of BMI, an American way which my Wii uses and a British way which I use, the American way makes the BMI lower so actually I'm not 24.78 prob more like 25 so still overweight. So iv now decided to just go on my weight not BMI, I'm 12.5, wanted to be 12 before my holiday but that's not going to happen now I will settle for 12.3 I think.

That's awful about ur daughter!! I can't believe that they can even stop u moving up?!?! In England u go up regardless of however ur doing it goes on ur age not grade. But looking passed the different ways of schooling. They can't pass her n move her up n then ask u to send her back down that's just cruel. If I was u I wud leave her to go up n just make her do extra studying at home so she catches up. Have u asked her what she wants to do? I wud put it to her that if she goes into 5th that she has to work much harder or she can stay in 4th, leave the decision up to her but I wud def be giving the teacher an ear full!!

He didn't look when she was giving birth lol he always goes Ewww as if they want their fanny on tv lol. To be fair he was on his phone most of the time but he still watched bits and talked about it.

What cycle day r u on? I had my 5th injection, Friday so only one more left which is the day I come bk off holiday, the time to TTC is going to fly by, feels scary but in a good way. Eeek iv waited so long fortl this and it finally feels within reach and now I have my new job I don't have to worry about Adam not getting the job he's in temporarily at the minute because before with me being part time if he didn't get it n became unemployed again we wud have to delay but now as I'm going to be full time I'm going to be earning double what I wud have been once I dropped bk down to contract hours plus with it going bk to shift work I will get enhancements for working weekends and nights so will be worth it and means we can do it on just me wages if he doesn't get the contract until he gets a job. Then when he does get a job that's permanent we can start the moving house process as well!! Ah everything is coming together nicely, very happy Lesley (and very impatient, I want all this done yesterday!!!)

Headaches are carrying on which is getting annoying now but I guess so much is happening like pain relief goin down, having my body pumped with hormone suppressant and had stresses with job n everything in limbo with Adams job. I will wait and see after my holiday and 2 weeks of nothin but relaxation (and probably Sun stroke on at least one occasion lol)

I really like that we have got on so well, must be about a month we've been chatting now, lovely to have someone to chat to that I can just chat openly to and not hold back, I'm finding at work when ppl are chatting I have to watch what I'm saying so I don't give things away like I'm getting ready to TTC or buying things for baby n before I got the job had to keep quiet that I was looking for jobs etc although I didn't make it a secret.

As you get older and you have responsibilities you will not be that close to them especially if you move to a different state or country. I learned that I will just talk to her when I can. She sent me an email saying that she apologize for not keeping in contact with me since we used to call each other best friends. She mentioned that she have been going through a lot such as she do not know who the father of her unborn baby since she was sleeping with 2 guys on a consistent basis. I am happy that she sent me an email. That made my day that she was thinking of me.

I gained weight. :cry: I think I will get back to my starting weight next week. My goal is to get to my goal weight in November which is my birthday month. I will have to lose at least 16 pounds to get to my goal weight. I think I can do it. I just have to keep away from the sugar and drink more water, and keep exercising. I think both of us can lose weight, we just have to stay determined.

I picked up my oldest daughter from school and she said that her teacher from last school year gave her a paper for me to sign. The paper was just saying that since we had a conversation about her repeating the 4th grade and about her grades that she need to repeat the 4th grade over again. I have to sign the paper. I am not signing the paper since like I stated before that they sent out a paper saying that she was going to the 5th grade. If they are going to put her back in 4th grade well it won't be because I did sign the paper. The school is supposed to be organized, how did they passed her in the 1st place if she failed? This situation is soooo stupid. This is their mistake and it is not on me to fix their mistake. My daughter told me yesterday that she wants to go to the 5th grade. She told me she still have the same classmates from the 4th grade, which she is sooo happy about. She said all of the students passed to the 5th grade.

Oh well at least he didn't watch the whole thing, most men cannot take watching a baby being born.

I am on cycle day 15. According to FertilityFriend I ovulated on the 16th. I just found out today since I just inputted all of my temps since Aug.15th. When I get up every morning I take my temp and write it down on a sticky note that I have by the bed. That is awesome news that you will be making double!:happydance: It seems like everything is falling into place. When the day comes when you can finally move into a nice home and become pregnant will be outstanding!!! It is always grand for things to be going your way especially for things you been wanting for a long time. Wow, you only have 1 more injection that is great! You are almost there to TTC!!

I think you won't have any headaches since you will be relaxing for 2 weeks! Soak enough sun for me too!:haha: Wow it has been about a month since we been chatting. I hope we get to continue to chat for months, and after that!! It always feel good when you can chat with someone and you can tell them how your day been going, your concerns, issues and everything else. By the way I went to the dentist this morning and I had 4 cavities that had to be filled. Did all of them today!:cry: The dentist finally told me all the things that I couldn't do. (FINALLY!) I had all the fillings on my left side. I bit the inside of my jaw, which I didn't know. I am in a little bit of pain, but it is better than last time. Enough of me babbling! :hugs:

I think ur daughter going into 5th grade would be better for her, she will be so unhappy if she has no one she knows in her class n I think it wud open her up to bullying and that never leads to anything good.

At least ur teeth are all sorted now, no more dentist trips.

I dropped my pain relief yesterday to 10 n started getting withdrawal :-( I'm now in two minds how to tackle the rest, do I drop it again this weekend and have 2 days at work with it and a 4 hour plane trip then come off completely the first weekend I'm there or do I stay on the 10 and come off it completely on holiday with no other drop. Or do I just do it how I was going to. I don't no

Sounds like Adam won't be getting a permanent job with the company he's at, he's got an interview somewhere else on Thursday but again its a 6 month temporary contract so wud mean still no moving but I wudnt put TTC on hold now I have a job that's fulltime. But its frustrating that he can only get temporary stuff. Which just means we can't move house.

We had the police out Sunday because the brats around the street were throwing stuff at our windows, we have so many problems with them that its just getting beyond a joke and we r desperate to move

When is ur Dr appointment for the headaches
I'm on my TTC countdown now 7 weeks and 3 days :-D before I didn't really feel I cud count down but its getting close. The thing is I still have some of the stitches in from my surgery and I still get some pain n I'm now 7 weeks post op so I hope I can be fully healed by the time we TTC so can dtd as often as possible

Well I spoke to the principal about her going back to the 4th grade. She told me that she received low test scores and her grades was very bad. She is struggling in math and have a very hard time comprehending. So she was having a hard time with language arts and math. The principal said that if she have a hard time with basic math, then she will not understand algebra. 5th graders are going full force into algebra. So my daughter will be back in the 4th grade.:cry: The principal says that if they let her stay in the 5th grade it will be a huge possibility that she would fail since she was not doing good in the 4th grade. My daughter told me this morning that it is 4 kids that was had to repeat the 4th grade again. So she would know a few kids that was in her last class. I just hope that she does very well so that she can move on to the next grade.

I don't think you should go off it completely since you don't want to be in pain while on vacation. It wouldn't be a great vacation if you was in pain the whole time. I don't know how you originally was going to do it but in my opinion I would choose whichever you would feel comfortable with meaning which one you feel like you can handle. I just hope whenever you come off completely you will not get many withdrawals.

I hope before the next year your SO will find a permanent job. It is not easy to find a job that is full-time let alone permanent job. Where I stay it is sooo much harder for guys to land full-time positions. Still have patience since you all can not move yet. You never know you might find out good news and you and so will be able to move early next year. I can't stand when kids behave doing things to irritate the neighbors. Did the police get there in time to catch them in the act? IF they didn't what did the police say?

My Dr. apt is Sept 9th and I hope AF doesn't show up. AF suppose to show up on Sept 2nd. I just hope that I can get pregnant before next year that will make me happy!! Yay!!! TTC will come so fast!! Hope your day went well. I am about to take a nap since I am a bit tired. Will have to pick my daughter up in 2 hours. She gets out of school at 4. My youngest daughter will start school next Monday,she is in Kindergarten. I have to go to orientation on Friday to do 2 activities with her and then I can go home. I know she will not have any problems at all.:hugs:

The police know of these kids loads of ppl including us have had no end of problems with them. They made them come to the door and apologise to us and thy got a good telling off.

I was talking to some girls in the ltttc with endo, I no I'm not even TTC yet let alone ltttc but I thought I cud at least get some info from them and after being there for a few weeks now iv basically been told by one woman that I'm not welcome there because I'm not ltttc and many ppl don't consider u to be ltttc until after 6 months to a year so when I start I shud probably post in the normal TTC not in there. Jeez when did ppl get so touchy, I only want info and to know what to expect with endo if it does affect ky fertility, some ppl are so hostile jeez.

Sorry about ur daughter but at least she's not alone she's with some ppl she knows. I understand what the principle was saying though, if she didn't do well in 4th she will really struggle going up, I think she will make new friends and will appreciate it when she gets good grades.

I will be away while u find out whether af will show her ugly face so will look forward to updates when when I come home :)

Day been ok but fed up now, need to cook tea and shower and then bed...Eugh....on one of those days where I just want it to end
I will think about what to do with my pain relief not decided yet

That is good that police made them apologized to both of you. Hopefully they will stop with the nonsense.

Wow, people are pretty sensitive about certain subjects but if she felt that way she should of kept it to herself. You just wanted to know things, it's nothing to fuss about anyway.

When I picked my daughter up from school today she told me that she is back in the 4th grade with the same teacher she had last school year. She said that she told some of her 5th grader friends and they was telling her that they failed a grade and they didn't make her feel bad. I am happy about that! So far nobody wasn't teasing her.

I hope you have fun while you are away! When are you going on your vacation?
Of course I will have lots of things to tell you when you get back. It will be even better if I tell you that I got my BFP!! Let me know what you decide on your pain relief. I had an okay day with a minor headache when I woke up but it didn't last too long.

Aw glad she's not being teased and at it sounds like its a pretty common thing. Over hear iv never heard of ppl being kept back a year u just go on into the next year. Let's hope she does much better this year and the teacher might help her as she knows its her second year there.

I go away a week today (next Thursday) we fly out about half 5 in the afternoon and after flight and transfers we get to the hotel at about 2am their time. When we come back we land in the UK at 3:30 am :-( and then I have to drive home.

I think iv decided to keep my 10 patch on next week while I have a couple of days at work n don't want to be uncomfortable on the flight and transfers, then I think I will take it down to 5 the first week there and then see how I do with that before I decide how long to be on the 5 but I'm thinking come off it the weekend I get home.

Iv been naughty with food the last 2 days, someone was leaving work so we've had lots of cakes and nibbles in the office so I ate loads, but I felt a bit crappy after, hoping its my body getting used to no sugar in my diet. I did an hour on the Kinect last night, felt quite happy about it, I need to build up my stomach muscles I'm sick of my belly growing the moment I eat or drink something so if my muscles are stronger they will hold it in more lol. Will see what effect its had on my weight tomorrow when I weigh in

Wow! It is soooo much different from where you and I stay! I would love where you are living at!!:flower: I hope you really enjoy yourself and your so! :hugs: You will be less stressed out during your time away. How long is the drive when you get home? When you get back let me know how you did with your pain relief.

I have also been a bit naughty with food! Benn eating ice cream and chocolate bars. I gave in, at times it is really hard to back away from the snacks that you loved!:haha: I think I will do better next week! You probably did not gained 2 pounds if that! I am the same weight.:growlmad:I hope by Novemeber I am at my goal weight!

Yesterday was an hectic day! My DH was stressed out about his job, and my oldest daughter told me that one of her supposed to be friends told all her friends that she failed the 4th grade. She told me she was crying and she thought that she would not tell anyone. I told my daughter do not worry because when you go to the 5th grade some of them will fail and have to repeat the grade and you will be in the same class as them! That made her feel better, she started to smile when I told her that. I also told her that she shouldn't let other kids to see her cry since they will really start to pick on you. Today, she said one of her friends do not talk to her at all, she said she think it is because she failed. I told her she is not your friend anymore. Real friends will not stop talking and hanging around you just because you failed a grade. My little one started kindergarten today, she told me she was scared but she finally was okay later on in the day. I am on CD 19. I already have a feeling that we did not succeed this cycle. Well that's enough of me babbling! I could go on but it would be much longer! lol!:hugs:

Aw bless her that's horrible. Ur right though they aren't her real friends and that she will make more. I def think failing years is a bad way to do things, over here we go through school with the same ppl and make really good friends, our success in going through those years is shown by an end of school exam for each subject and the grades we get determine if we go to college and uni etc, so we all finish school at the same age but then follow very different further education paths based on how well we did. I cudnt imagine anything worse than not knowing for certain when u wud finish, I guess its good that u get more than one go at things though, we got one chance, mess it up n ur whole life ahead of u can be tainted by it. My brother did terrible at school and he ended up a post man but wanted so much more out of his life, he ended up in prison (long story) and did his exams again in there now he's got a career path in front of him and although he's on the bottom of the ladder he can def work his way bk up.

I put 3lbs on but I also have to remember I put weight on anyway during my working days so although the eating crap didn't help it won't be all of it. I have 3 days to lose it now plus another 1 to make sure I'm still losing. I realised that when I start eating naughty stuff I just can't stop, literally it is all I can think about, I think there must be something wired wrong in my brain lol. I had my first take away tonight in ages, but I can tell iv been eating badly though, my energy is gone more n I feel all lethargic n crappy.

Had to go and ask them to take my stitches out today, they were in an awkward place so had to pull them into a better place with some tweezers and then cut, but they don't use scissors they use this knife like instrument that pulls when they cut so needless to say it was a little painful lol. My drs is getting terrible with appointments, they can't seem to understand that I go away for 2 weeks and the day I land back I need my injection, they kept telling me to ring before n I was like I can't, Il abroad, they r just plain awkward and pains in the arse!! I had no problems booking my first few but since they got a new system its crap. Iv had to leave it with them saying they will leave me a voicemail with an appointment, one way or another I'm getting it that day or Il have to delay TTC, no chance!! Grr

I have to drive for about an hour n half so will be a tiring journey at that time zzzz

Do u have any holidays (vacations) this year??

You only get 1 chance to take an exam for all the subjects?! Wow well people have to make sure that they do really well on the exam. I would be terrified to take an end of school exam if I was in school!!

I had a haf of glazed donut earlier, which I gave the rest to my daughter since I did not want to eat the whole donut I just wanted a few bites. Starting today I will stay away from the sweets, once again I will try my best I can do it!!! So I am going to try 1 week to stay away from sweets, if I can stay away from sweets for a week then I can do it for 2 weeks and so on.

Ouch, that sounds painful. I hope you feel a little bit better soon! That's horrible that you are having a hard time getting an appointment since they have a new system. It seems like some of the healthcare professionals hate that the hospital/clinic have new scheduling systems, and always have to update their software. Hopefully you will get your appointment on the day that you want. Will keep my fingers crossed that it won't delay TTC. An hour and an half to drive home, yea that makes you want to go straight to sleep when you get home.

DH and I want to visit my uncle who lives in South Carolina before Christmas. We are still trying to figure out what day we want to go on. He said that it will have to be during the children's winter break which is in December. My uncle have a another house that we can stay in for the two weeks that we are there. He said sometimes my cousins always ask if they can stay for a week, he tell them no, since he know that they want to throw parties at his 2nd home. He told me that I am always welcome to stay in that house since I always keep in contact with him and that I am his fav niece!:haha:

I am on CD 20, 8DPO. Last month I went to 11DPO then the next day AF came. I had cramps earlier but it wasn't for long. I am trying to figure out my body since I been on birth control soo long. Before I was on the pill I had Depo Injections but only for a year. Let's see if AF comes on time this month (Sept 2nd) and If my LP will still be the same as last month. I will be very excited if I am pregnant under a year of trying, but if not then I will keep trying and schedule all types of Dr appts to help me out.

I was on depo for a year as well, iv been on bc since I was 14 so 10 years now!! I think my body will take a while to regulate, particularly with the zoladex completely stripping my body of hormones. I think I will be ok with it taking 6 months to get pregnant then after that I would start getting worried because of my endometriosis, I wud go to the drs n ask to be re-referred to my gynae and then I can try and get a laparoscopy done and then try again for a few months before looking at other options. I think I will take a relaxed approach until new year then start charting etc, I will keep a note of af dates but that's it until charting, after 3 months of charting and knowing when I ovulate etc with opks I will worry.

Yes having an end of school exam is tough but it meant that u got back however much u put in so it made it fair. I was a little rebel at school but I was determined to get the grades so I put the effort in when it came to revision.

I'm already starting to feel better with my stitches out, thank god!!

I put another lb on grr, from tomorrow I'm off snacks again, its so frustrating, I want to be BMI of 23 max when I conceive so its easier to lose it again after (fingers crossed) I'm increasing the exercise this week, will do some tomorrow then again Monday and Wednesday and my oh says the hotel we will be at has a gym so I might spend a few mornings in there to cancel out the rubbish well be eating, all exclusive including alcohol will take its toll on my tum lol.

Will be lovely for u to get away for a while, even if its not too far away its just nice to get away, my grandma has a nice caravan at the seaside and we go there every year for free and just get away and even though there's not a lot to do there its nice to just get away from everything for a week.

Went to change our money to lira today, holiday is feeling good, won't ever book a year in advance again though, the excitement def goes out of it after waiting that long. Started packing today as well so feeling more like its here now. Going to do a car boot tomorrow so hopefully will earn a little extra spending money.

Will look forward to hearing whether u get ur af or not when I get back, at least ur getting af which is a good sign after being on pill for so long, shouldnt be too long before u get ur bfp!!

Wow, 14 years old, I was a late bloomer! LOL! The first time I was on BC was at the age of 19 after my 1st daughter. I think you will be okay with TTC and to be able to get pregnant! I am hoping that I will be able to get pregnant under a year.

That is good that you got good grades in school!! When I was in high school I used to cut gym since I had to go and change my clothes in the locker rooms with the other girls. It was at least 2 girls that liked me and I was feeling very uncomfortable and scared since they was much bigger than me! After a while I had my gym clothes under my clothes and just took them off in the gym! LOL! Problem solved! I did not want to miss any more classes since I was on the track team and I had to tell the gym teacher what was going on. If only I could run fast as I did back in high school!!! I tell you I wouldn't gained all this weight!

I am glad that you are felling ok! Yay!! I am back on my treadmill tomorrow after I drop the kids off at school, which is only across the street from where I stay! I am so lucky, especially when winter comes! Today, I did not have any snacks! I wanted some chocolate but instead I had some leftover green beans and carrots to eat. For dinner I am going to eat homemade tacos that I fixed yesterday which is my fav.

Last night I had a low fever but today I am fine now. I have acne all over my face which I hate! The last time I had this much pimples and bumps on my face was when I was a teenager! I haven't been drinking pop/soda either! I was having cramps on my right side this morning but it went away within 5 minutes.

When you get back home I want you to tell me all the fun that the both of had! Have fun and relax!!!! I will be sure to tell you anything new happened, whether it's my cycle. kids saying silly things, or if DH keeps telling our daughters that I am having a baby (which he did a couple of days ago!) xx

Omg what did they say?? They won't believe u when its for real lol.

I used to really enjoy sports then I loved school when I was 14 and hated the new school because they made us wear gym skirts so I started skipping it, in the old school I wad on all the sports teams and doing athletics and gymnastics, I was very sporty indeed. I do miss it all but I just hated wearing the skirts I wasn't a girly girl and hated wearing dresses and skirts in my own time let alone someone forcing me.

14 was the age I went on bc but I started periods at 11, I went on the pill to regulate my periods. People with endometriosis very often start periods very early, I always knew when mine was coming because I wud get lots of pain that morning and then at some point in that day it wud start.

I didn't do any exercise today, I was just too tired, we were up early then when we got back home I decided I needed sleep more loo so went back to bed for a couple of hours then we went out for a pub meal then played some games on the Xbox. I will have to send oh up to play guitar tomorrow while I do exercise.

Got so much rushing around to do Thursday before we go away, I need to take ky documents into the new job for them to do the criminal records check on me and the are in town which is awkward to get to and park, then we need to leave about half 1 to get to the airport for 3, people need the holiday just to get over the stress of preparing for a holiday lol. I do worry about leaving the house though, we don't live in a great area so I worry that we will have been broken into when we get back. We seriously can't wait to move to a nicer area where we feel safe and don't get terrorised by flaming children, won't be sad to go that's for sure.

I notice uv been with ur dh since highschool...that's so sweet, hardly ever happens anymore. How old were u when u met? Was he ur first proper boyfriend?

I hate getting acne, luckily I never get it bad literally only a few spots here and there and I never got it growing up either, my brothers did but I got away with it and still seem to be, but I knew someone who normally had flawless skin until she got pregnant then had acne for a year so I'm certainly not doin a dance about it yet until iv been pregnant and see what effect that has on it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->