Be warned I'm a babbler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked out for an hour last night! I am proud!! I did the weight loss walked setting on my treadmill, which I never choose since it goes fast and the slow and it keeps going at the same pace over again. In about 20 minutes I will work out again.

Your friend at work will just love her gifts!!

I think since your bowels have sorted out it will definitely help out with your weight loss. I caved in yesterday before I worked out and had 2 pieces of tootsie rolls which is not bad. Last night I was soooo hungry and I was about to warm up some broccoli but then DH caught me and said what are you about to do after you eat this? I said I guess go to sleep since it is late. He said oh no you are not. He told me to drink a glass a water and then go to sleep. I did but I am glad that I did not have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.

This weather is crazy. Yesterday it was very nice and now it is soooo cold to the point where I have to turn the heat on in my house. I have flowers and plants sitting outside on my porch. I brought 4 of them inside but they are sitting outside of my door on my stairs where it is warm and the spot that they are in is very sunny. I did not want to bring them in the house since bugs will be in the house.

I am 13DPO and yesterday and today my nipples are sooo sore and sensitive. I think AF is on the way.:shrug: According to FertilityFriend AF is due Tuesday but the other website says the 28th. I am just going by the latest it will come is around Oct 1st or 2nd.

How are you doing today?

Tummy still doing flips and I'm going to the toilet loads (sorry tmi) but what'd bugging me the most is I'm having real trouble sleeping and staying asleep. I wake up loads of times and find it very difficult to go back to sleep, waking up isn't unusual for me but not going straight back to sleep is, I can normal fall bk off in seconds, instead I'm tossing and turning trying to get comfy and end up awake for ages which obviously impacts on my tiredness and energy levels in the day which I'm worried will trigger a flare up because excessive tiredness in fibromyalgia sufferers can bring one on. I'm going to try doing exercise when I get in from work tomorrow and hope that that followed by a shower is enough to make me tired. Plus iv downloaded a free hypnosis thing on my phone so trying that, I just find it relaxes me with the tone of the voice they use.

Gosh cycles happen so quick, I can't believe its nearly af time for u again, I guess because I haven't had one for so long u sort of forget that its such a pain in the arse lol. So u don't think anything has happened this month then? That sucks big time.

Good on ur husband for stopping u, although broccoli wudnt be so bad. I need to get in the habit of drinking a glass of water when I want to snack, I used to do it and wait 10 minutes before allowing myself anything and if I still wanted it after I wud allow myself some but 9 times out of 10 I wudnt want it because I wud either not be hungry anymore or I wud decide no iv waited this long for it Il just wait until teatime or something. I have lost 2lbs this week which is great because I really didn't expect to. Iv been naughty with food and barely done any exercise but I guess other things have contributed to that too. I'm just hoping I can lose more n keep going. I need to go dress shopping on Friday for a dress for my mums wedding, then I need to make sure I have stuff that will go with it....argh why have I left it so late lol she gets married in a month lol. I have to get a red dress with an ivory band on or just plain red or gold band. I'm hoping it won't cost me too much, it will be either something Il never wear again or I need to make it a dress I can wear for extra smart stuff.

Anyways I better be off its just gone midnight here and I have work tomorrow.

Night night. Speak soon huni xx

I had my asthma appointment today and it went well. I will go back next month since it will be chilly next month just so I can take the respiratory tests.

I hope your stomach is doing ok now. I wonder why that is happening to you? I hope you will get some sleep tonight without waking up and can't go back to sleep. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will get better soon. :hugs: How is your stomach now? I hope it is better.

Well my nipples has been really sensitive but that's probably a sign that AF is about to start that's my only symptom. :shrug: Today I am 14dpo and I have no cramping, that is always an indicator for me to let me know that AF is about to start. Last cycle I was 15dpo and AF started. So I think if this cycle is like last cycle AF will arrive tomorrow but if not, AF will arrive between the 28th and Oct 1st at the latest. It sucks having coming off BCP and don't know when AF will arrive.:growlmad:

So far I have been getting on my treadmill for an hour and as soon as I get done responding to you I will get on my treadmill. I can probably watch tv while I am walking since the time will go by. Thank you for mentioning the water. That is a great thing to do is to drink water if you are still hungry. That is awesome that you lost 2 pounds! You are off to a wonderful start. I wish I can say the same. :nope: If you keep doing what you are doing you will lose weight. :thumbup: The dress seems like it would look pretty since you mentioned about getting a red, gold or ivory band. Let me know how the dress looks when you get it!! It is always hard for me to find pretty dresses that look nice on me.

I hope you had a nice day with no problems. :hugs::hugs:

I haven't done any exercise this week but I decided I wanted to get over the withdrawal first. The withdrawal is what's causing the sleep problems, I read online that buprenophine which is what I was on is also used to get ppl off heroin they use it more than methadone now. I was shocked.
I am exhausted this week, the house is a mess and were not eating very well but all I want to do is precisely nothing lol.

Glad ur doctors appointment went well. I hope it doesn't get worse over the winter.

Sorry Il not very chatty my brain is preparing itself for bed time.

Hey! AF showed her face today at 17dpo I guess that means my cycles are finally regulating. I hope it is!! Now this AF I am having very bad cramps. Last cycle I did not have any!! Don't feel bad about not exercising, I have not exercise for two days. I will start back after AF stops or when the cramps stop. I will be very happy if this AF last about 2-3 days.

Wow buprenophine is also for people who is addicted to heroin. I did not know that either. You will be okay soon once you get over the withdrawal. Once that happens you will probably want to start exercising to stay healthy and for your future pregnancy. You just never know we just might be pregnant buddies!! How are you doing today?:hugs:

Slept a little bit better last night (according to the oh I snored all night lol) but really it was too little too late this week has just been a complete write off, the house is a state and were living off rubbish food. I just feel exhausted which doesn't help my pain, its been better than I expected it to be but has got slightly worse, I'm so glad that my work week is over I get a lie in tomorrow. just feeling generally under the weather and a bit crappy.

Took the maternity gifts to work and she loved them, bought her a little dungarees outfit too it was do cute, almost bought myself one lol.

Sucks that af showed up :-( but hopefully these unsuccessful months is just ur body getting back to normal which we all no takes time. I was talking to someone on here the other day and saying that I cud ovulate anytime from Oct 11 to march made me realise I probably won't actually be TTC in October, will prob end up being Nov or Dec which sucks but I guess it can't be helped.

Do u chart or are u taking a more relaxed approach at the minute? I think I will use the odd opk like when I remember or have time but won't chart or anything for a few months. Some ppl consider that to be ntnp as ur not specifically timing bd around o but I sort of consider it trying because we have made a conscious decision to not use protection in the hope that I become pregnant. I don't think u have to chart to be considered trying. But I will use both TTC and ntnp forums, I believe the TTC one is very full on and all talk about the o time and dpo and the tww, I think the ntnp forum is more like the wtt one and is more relaxed.

Lie in tomorrow can't friggin wait!!! What will I do when I have kiddies hey lol

That is great news that you are getting sleep now. How was your day relaxing? I hope you feel a little bit better.

All pregnant women that I know love the baby gifts that they receive. Heck, even when I getting gifts I was extremly happy! That was sooo nice what you did for your friend.

Yes it sucks that AF showed up. What I did last night was watch Grey's Anatomy and was drinking a lot of water. Yea it does take time for your body to get back to normal. My mom told me that I will get pregnant before next year and she said that I will have a boy. That would be great! Awwww a cute little baby boy!:haha:

I went to an apple farm today since my 6 year old class went. I saw a parent that was pregnant and I told her that she looked beautiful. She told me I wish I feel beautiful and she just gave me a smile. The field trip was great, I bought a bag of apples (a lady had me to taste all the different kinds of apples to see which one I liked the most, and I was full, LOL), and 4 apple dumplings which I never ate before. They taste sooo good. I know I am on a diet, but I just had to!!:haha:

I am charting, been charting since July. My chart is in my signature. I will keep doing what I am doing to get the best possible chance to get pregnant. After AF stops will try to BD every other day if not everyday. I think there is no harm to use both forums. You are right the TTC forum is very full.

You won't be able to relax once you have kids LOL!!!! I only relax if I send them over to my mom's and when they are sleep.

Day doing nothing was great LOL, so great I'm guna have another one lol. I started to feel some back pain coming back so I no I need to listen to my body, like last night we were watching a DVD and I was getting tired and then my restlessness started so I went up to bed and was asleep within a few minutes and slept for over 10 hours. Once my sleeplessness is sorted and I'm not so exhausted after work Il start the exercise again as I no that will help my pain, I think it will also give me something to focus on while waiting to o for the first time post-zoladex.

There are worse things to be full of than apples lol, although they have a high sugar content lol. I need to get weighed tomorrow, when I feel iv put wt on I seem to have lost and wen I think iv lost I seem to put on, I feel like iv lost this week so I will prob have actually put on. How's ur weight doing? Remember its avoiding those meds that ur doing it for, and like me ur not far off having a normal BMI so its a small target to aim for.

Has ur mum ever been right before? Wud he brilliant if she was lol, I cudnt imagine having 3 girls, one of ly friends is preg with her 3rd n its a girl, the oldest is only about 4 so 3 girls around the same age when they get older is going to be a nightmare I don't envy her there. I wud love to tell someone how close I am to it but want it to be a surprise.

My sil had her sweep on Wednesday, she is 38 weeks but baby is measuring at 42 weeks but they aren't going to start her off, her other two were both 9lb 4, I think this one is going to be over 10lb. I really hope I don't get big babies lol, I think all babies are cute but they are much cuter when they are tiny lol. Those two take after their mum tho, they look like her, and she's a big girl so they will have prob inherited those genes. I hope my kids inherit my ohs genes for that, he's really slim (just like I used to be) and I want them to have his laid back attitude. I want them to get his motivation to do stuff but my urge for organization, that way they may actually get off their arses and do something as opposed to my planning but never doin lol. Who do ur kids take after?? Xx

Wow, you slept over 10 hours, that is some good sleeping! I wish I can sleep for at least 8 hours!! It is always good to do some sort of exercise if you are in some type of pain.

I weighed myself this morning and I still weigh the same. It's probably because I ate some apple dumplings which I couldn't resist. I guess it's better to weigh the same instead of weighing 10 more pounds I guess..

Well my mom was right when she said I was going to get pregnant again, and I looked at her crazy and said only 1 child mom, that is all that I am having. But when she said I was going to get pregnant again and it was going to be a boy, she was wrong because now I have 2 girls. I wouldn't mind having another girl, but it would be fantastic if I had a boy this time!! I will just be soooooo excited about it and dh too!!

LOL!! Well we have 1 of each. My oldest is stubborn like dh, she is very silly and messy like him. My youngest is clean like me and organized at times. If she can't find something she ill start crying and say "I know I put it right there." then she will blame her big sister. I cry at times when I can't find something.:haha:If my youngest do not know how to do something, she will keep trying until she get it. While my oldest just give up. My oldest still do not know how to ride her bike. I remember in June I was taking the trash out and I seen her walking her bike in the grass, and saying this is sooooo fun!!! I laughed sooo hard at her!! She tells me and dh that she thinks she will fall if she try. We told her that we fell when we was trying to ride our bikes!! Plenty of times. She kept saying I don't want no scratches. Hopefully one day she will learn. We have tried teaching her how to ride her last summer and this summer and she says I think I got it and put her bike in the grass and try to ride her bike! :haha: our youngest DD look like him with her big eyes and our oldest looks just like me. Everybody keep saying that she is my twin!!

I hope your day is going well. It seems like AF is about to stop. You don't know how much that makes me happy. I have never had a short AF ever since I started when I was a teenager. I always went 7 days. I just hope it stays short!

Aw its nice to hear about ur kids, they sound like real characters lol. That's one thing I'm looking forward to, laughing at their little quirks and watching them develop a personality, it must fill u with so much pride.

Well finally me and oh dtd, woop!!! 3 months its taken, I was right when I said it would be like being a virgin again, that is something each person should only ever go through once in their lifetime lol. It took a while going slowly but we got there, it was painful but not the same kind of painful it used to be, this was just 'its been a while' painful, I feel more confident that when we get back into it properly I won't be in pain anymore.

I was very pleasantly surprised while dtd, my oh said ur not on the pill anymore are u, I got a little worried and quickly reminded him that my zoladex doesn't wear off for another 12 days and he followed up with so will this be our first time trying? I was shocked, I thought he was getting cold feet but apparently not, unfortunately I reminded him that I am protected until zoladex wears off but I was pretty pleased with his comment!!

Really hoping I can hand my notice in at work this week, but they seem to be really dragging their feet with giving me the contract, is it too much to ask to just start my new job already. I do worry that I might fall pregnant straight away and have to tell my boss that I'm pregnant but to be honest id be so happy that I was pregnant that I doubt I'd really care lol.

Bet you are very pleased that ur af is so short, let's hope it stays that way forever lol

Yay!! That is great news!!:happydance::thumbup: After a while you will be dtd like a pro!:haha: Can't wait until AF shows up and then you Oand then you are in the tww. YAY!! I am happy for you! That is great that your oh is really on board with this, he really want to have a baby with you! AWWWW!!:winkwink:

My kids do make me laugh everyday! I am sooo proud of them both that they are doing much better in school.

I didn't think it would take this long for you to start your new job. You never know, maybe you will be working next week or the week after. The lady called me for an interview for the preschool position on Wednesday, but she told me that they will be interviewing about 45 minutes away. I was very angry since I thought they would interview me at the school since that is where I would be working at. So I asked her I can interview this week like on a Monday, and she said that her supervisor did not give her a schedule for that week yet and she will call me to let me know what days they will be interviewing. Well she has not called me back yet. I am not going to worry about it. Somebody called me for an position at an hospital but the pay is not great especially for someone who have a degree and is almost close to a bachelor's degree. I told dh about it he said don't take call the person back since the pay is nothing. It is making me feel a little bit better that sombody called me even though the pay is very little. Hopefully I will be working soon, whether it is in a school or in the healthcare field. (which I rather work in the healthcare field)

I am about to exercise since I have not exercise since Wednesday. Will chat later hun.:hugs:

Eugh been for my first smear!! The nurse was lovely, she asked what I'm going to do with the endo now zoladex finished n was genuinely happy for me and wished me good luck when I said I was going to be TTC.

I can't believe they are making this interview so hard for u. And I completely know what u mean about the rubbish wages for someone with a degree. I have a bachelor's degree and earn the same amount as I wud without it. Good for u for having the guts to say no.

I would love to not have af at all lol just ovulate and fall pregnant straight away. Lol we can dream. Good luck with ur baby making this cycle xx

I hate having pap smears!!!:growlmad: At least your nurse was nice.

I think that is horrible for people like us who have degrees and still our wages are the same as people who do not have a degree. You would think for a person to go to college for 6 years or less can have a decent wage that they deserve since they have college education. I am glad that my husband want me to find the right job. He told me that there is no rush in obtaining any job that calls you. I told him I don't mind working for less since I will have my foot in the door at an hospital. He said that with all that college education, you deserve more wages than that. Well I couldn't argue with him about that. It's just that I want to be in the work in healthcare sooo bad. It is my dream, I wanted to do something in the healthcare field ever since I was a child. Now it just seems like it is just sooo hard which makes me sad.:cry: Sometimes I get depressed about it, but I know soon someone would call me with better pay.

I know you would love to not to have af at all. You never know it just might happen for you. :friends:

I was on my treadmill for 2 hours! I probably won't work out tomorrow since my legs is so sore.

2 hours!!! Go girl!!! I walked to the shops yesterday and to the drs today so made the conscious healthier decision.

I'm in healthcare and it seems that the only way to get anywhere is to start at the bottom unles you do a specific degree like nursing etc that u automatically go into that profession. It sucks and its wrong but I honestly can't say I would do it differently, if I hadn't have taken the band 2 job (most ppl with degrees in hospital get band 5 if its their field of work) I wouldn't have moved up to band 3 in my current job and then wouldn't have got the job I am waiting to start which may ultimately lead me to psychology and eventually a band 7 or 8 job. I do often think 'if only I'd have stuck with nursing I would have been a band 5 for 3 years now and not constantly moving around jobs' but then I think maybe I would have decided I didn't like it and gone off on another career path, at least the way I have done it I have psychology in reach but also any other career within the NHS that I chose really, I can just go back to uni and do it.

I don't mind smears Tbh, they are a little painful when the speculum is opened up but other than that its fine. I'm used to ppl poking around down there now, iv seen 4 different sets of gynae in 3 years and to get to them iv had to see numerous drs, within the gynae the consultant has at least 5 registrars so add all them up and I'm more visited than the Eifel tower lol.

It's great that ur dh is so supportive of u and isn't in any hurry to rush u back to work. I personally would figure out what wage I need to be on to make it worth while taking into account additional money for childcare, travelling etc and then make that the minimum u want to earn, don't be a sap like me and take an unqualified pay just to get a job, if ur in a position where u can hunt around then do it.

Did u no that the depo shot is used to chemically castrate men?!?! I was watching a program on tv and medical curiosity took over so I read up. I can't believe it, I pumped it into my body for a year, no wonder it messes peoples body up. It makes sense now though, in my old job we had a scitzophrenic (sp?) Man on the ward and he was on it, we were all baffled why and expected it was something to do with illness but assumed there were two types of depo, apparently not

Thank you. That was a rough 2 hours though! LOL! That's great that you walked instead of driving. I did not work out yesterday which I will get on my treadmill after I respond to you. Will only work out for an hr since my DD's get out of school at 3:40.

The lowest wage I will take is at $13/an hr. That is not asking for too much to start out. You are right, I have been seeing a lot of jobs in healthcare that are part-time, temporary, and only working weekends. I find very few that is full-time with the wage that I want. If I do see something, then it says with a master's degree. :shrug: I can do the same tasks and duties but I guess I am not qualified since I don't have a master's degree. I am not going to rush and take any job since dh want me to wait for the job that pays a decent wage.

Wow! you did have a lot of visits to see an ob-gyn.
No, I did not know that about depo! That is crazy!! I know you are glad that you don't take it anymore. I still haven't heard back from the lady about the preschool position. Oh well I guess they did not need anybody that bad! I hope yesterday and today was ok days for you. Dh had paid time off work since yesterday, he goes back tomorrow. So far we spent Sunday-Wednesday together. He always have Sundays and Mondays off. Will chat later, I am about to exercise. :hugs:

Aw lovely that you got to spend time together, I bet its very difficult with two kids hanging off every limb all the time.

No it doesn't seem that they need you that much if they haven't even got back to you. I called my new job Tuesday, we r just wanting for my manager to be to sign off on my references, how long does that take?? I was really hoping to hand my notice in this week but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to.

Iv been having early nights this week but still waking up very tired, I'm exhausted tonight. I keep getting cramp in the night, hurts like hell!!! If its not that its my oh talking in his sleep and poking me and stuff. I would love to be one of those people who can just wake up and feel refreshed. Iv been using hypnosis to get me to sleep quicker. It works because its getting me deeply relaxed and I just then fall straight to sleep, I'm also hoping its working some magic on my unconscious mind while I sleep lol.

I keep meaning to exercise but I then find an excuse not to. I think rather than going straight into it I need to work up to it and become slightly more active by walking lore places etc. I used to be so fit, I did kickboxing 5 times a week but now I'm stupidly unfit. I will get back up to it I just need to figure out how to do it so I stick to it not give up. I dunno I think my body is having a tough time at the moment. I'm going to build my physio up to the next level though so at least I'm doing something, if I can manage this every day I'm sure I can walk every day too or just do a little bit of something.

Had a dream the other night that I was pregnant, it felt so real, was seriously disappointed when I woke up lol. I can't believe its only 8 days until my zoladex wears off. I have a feeling though that it will take a couple of months to get cycle back. It will seriously drive me up the wall waiting, I hate waking when there is an end date let alone not knowing.

How long have u worked out for? I wish I had ur motivation for it.

Sleep tile for me can barely keep eyes open. Time for me to listen to the sexy voice of Joseph clough hypnosis lol, his voice is soooo dreamy lol

Today, the preschool teacher asked if I had heard anything back about an interview. I told her no. She told me that she do not know what is going on in human resources because all of the preschool teachers do not have an aide yet.

Why is your manager taking so long? Probably don't want you to go. Oh well, I know you can't wait until you leave that job! FX that it will be very soon.

How did you sleep last night? I hope you got your rest and did not wake up very tired. My dh is a rough sleeper! We have a king size bed and I sleep waaaaay on the other side of the bed. I am happy that we got a bigger bed. We had the bed for about 5 months. I know how you feel getting poked in your sleep. I read a book so I can fall asleep if I am up very late. Sometimes it work and sometimes I read at least 10 pages.

Don't rush yourself to exercise, just try to eat healthy, and when you feel up to it you will start exercising. I used to be fit when I was 23, 24 before I had my 2nd child. Hopefully I can get back fit. I really hope that I can get close to my ideal weight before next month. I started working out Sept 22 but I stopped for a week and now I am back to it. Miss a few days but that is ok. I worked out yesterday and today. This time I started the mountain walk on my treadmill. I noticed that I burn more calories in less time. I walked for only 45 minutes and burned 410 calories. I am happy with that!

I can't stand having dreams that I am pregnant. I have them from time to time.:wacko: I guess when you think about something you want really bad you start to dream about it. Now I am having dreams that I am working in a hospital!! One day it will come true.

I was laughing so hard when I read the sexy voice of Joseph clough hypnosis !!:haha:

I hope your day went well!

Unfortunately its not my current manager who's taking their time its my manager to be, I just want a start date is that too much to ask? I think its going to be the start of December now because if I start after the 14th I won't get paid from there until December and will only get half pay from current job so won't be enough so will need to make it so I get paid properly with no month where I'm short, particularly as my Christmas presents need to come out of Novembers money, extra pay in December doesn't really help there.

This week I have stuck to only having one snack a day, that was my rule for this week and if I broke it I had to put some money in a jar, but haven't broke it yet (theres still time) I decided to take it step by step so haven't worried about my meals etc just focussed on the snack thing for a week. Next week I will focus on the snacks again but adding in that I have to drink 2litres of water as well and if I break both rules in a day I have to pay double into the jar. I figured doing it that way will keep me going on the other rule when iv broken one instead of just saying iv done bad today I'm just going to be naughty all day. Also with the snacks one if I have 3 snacks in the day I have to pay for the other 2 not iust pay once. It seems to be working so far.

I can't believe that they are messing you around with this job, sometimes I don't think hr no their arse from their face. If I was u I would call them and say do u want me or not.

Been sleeping better but still waking up tired, I went to sleep at about 10:15 last night and woke up at 10:45 this morning. I think its just part of the fibromyalgia, I need to make sure I'm resting enough or it will start making me in pain all the time again and that's the last thing I need.

Do u have any plans for the weekend? Xx

I was having a little bit of breathing problems over the weekend and yesterday. I am fine now. I see my asthma nurse next Thursday. I guess I was having problems due to the weather since it is sort of cool now.

Well that would good if you do start in December. That is a great idea about snack a day. I am starting off with no snacks for 2 weeks! I hope I can do it. It starts today. How are you doing so far with one snack a day so far? Did you put any money in the jar yet? I worked out for an hr today but i wasn't walking as fast since of the breathing issues.

I don't know what is going on with hr. I don't care at this point, if they call me for an interview well good, if not oh well. The preschool teacher said that she didn't think they would have to interview me since I have been volunteering there for like an year now.

My mom's birthday is today! She is 68 yrs old. I told her that dh and I will bring over the girls this Sunday so she can spend some time with all of us. I still don't know what I am going to get though. :shrug:

How have you been sleeping now? I hope you didn't wake up tired. I hope you been doing ok with the pain and everything else. So you know how I spent my weekend, on the nebulizer every 4 fours since I did not want to take thet steroid pills.

All this week the students at the school wear different things. Yesterday was jersey day, today is glasses day. My DD's wore some funny halloween glasses that all the kids loved and adults too!:haha: Tomorrow is backwards day, Thursday is hat day, and Friday is hat day. I know what my oldest daughter is going to wear for hat day but not my youngest.

I am on CD 13. Will chat later, about to volunteer at the school. :hugs: Did I miss anything interesting that happend with you?:flower:

Eugh I just wrote loads then my mum rang and it all disappeared :-(

Must have been a nightmare with ur breathing I'm glad ur feeling better, can't be anything worse than the feeling u can't breathe must be terrifying. I hope they can do something other than steroids for u. I used to work on a respiratory ward n megs seems to work wonders.

Friday I went to my neighbours and we got a little drunk lol. Was great because I haven't socialised with people other than work friends n family for years so just talking nonsense to someone was great. I did blurt out to one of them that we r going to be trying though but iv been dying to tell someone for ages. Saturday I went dress shopping but couldn't find anything so ended up ordering 2 online and I just hope one fits.
I have a busy week this week. It's my sil due date today so hoping baby will be here this week but it means I have to do 3 nappycakes for her by the weekend. Iv also got to do my mums birthday cake, then drive up on Friday stop off at brothers to drop present and cake off and see little one if he's here, then Saturday I have to go back round to set up for the birthday party and then were out for my mums hen do. Il be exhausted by Monday.

Sounds like a fun school ur kids are at, but I bet it causes parents a whole lot of hassle lol. But anything for the kids hey.

Iv been in a bit of pain today but I'm still not feeling like iv actually slept when iv had 8 hours so that's probably got something to do with it. Plus iv been slacking with my physio but still doing it a bit just need to get my ass into gear again. Plus iv been doing more sit down jobs at work which isn't helping ky back. Still not half as bad as it used to be.

The one snack a day went fine and I stuck to it, I'm now doing one snack and 2 litres of water which is going fine, no money in jar yet!! Next week will be worse when I have to make sure I have 3 portions of fruit or veg a day, that's where Il start putting money in but its all working towards a healthier me, if I can do it all one week at a time it will be easier. I lost 1lb which isn't great but better than nothing. Good on u for still exercising even with ur breathing problems u really do have the motivation. Now u need to put that motivation into eating better, we are pretty much the opposite, share ur motivation for exercise and Il share mine for not cheating with food lol. I had chocolate for my snack earlier and I swear iv had a pain in my stomach ever since.

Iv been reading a lot on fertility friend about fertile windows etc. All seems pretty straight forward but I no I'm not going to be able to do bbt all the time and that seems like the most reliable method of pinpointing when u ovulated. Il start trying it all next week but as my body will be coming off the zoladex I'm expecting it to be all over the place. I'm not going to make a huge deal about it though, I have 6 months before I absolutely want to be pregnant so can take a relaxed approach for 3 months first.

Well I have to make tea so I will look forward to hearing ur feeling better xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back