Beach Bump Graduates!

Took a test today as I'm on day 32 of my cycle and no af.... Negative :( no period though so very strange I'm usually 28-30 days every cycle...... Kind of just want it to come now if I'm not pregnant rather than taunting me! Sigh.... The joys of ttc! x

How was everyone's Sunday? x

Ohhh Caz how frustrating, you mentioning that bring it all back lol Dont give up though, it may just be too early to tell.

I spent my sun at the Norwich Half marathon (my first event) providing pre and post event massages for the runners for charity, it was a great day and I learnt so much and it gave me so much confidence too, It was a long day though, was shattered at the end, and oh my arms!!!

Today, another early start, went into work for 6am (going in early is the only way i can get my hours in sometimes and we now have extra hours in the run up to xmas, this afternoon we popped into town to get packaging and cards in order to send my babny nephew his xmas present over to oz, think its got to be sent this week to gurantee it gets there on time. Well i say "popped" I cant pop anywhere like that with the boys, but to be fair they were very good and we did get some xmas shopping done too.

Am so excited, tomorrow me and Alan are going to see the new hunger games movie whilst mum babysits and hopefully we can sneak in a meal too, its been ages and Ive been dying to see this film!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

Mel - sounds like a busy but lovely weekend.

With ajay I was negative on my first test weeridly on the Sunday and then positive on the Wednesday. We've agreed to just leave it and test again on Thursday if af hasn't come - so we will see. I feel pregnant but who knows as it can often be just a phantom pregnancy can't it so I'll try and wait (sounds easy!) x

Thanks Han. Tho flight af started this morning but sorry tmi but bleeding this morning then dark red spots this evening then bright red again now. But so little and nothing like my normal period.... I don't know what's going on. I've been off the pill for months and so really regular and this is very bizarre. I was disappointed this morning.... The thought maybe implantation bleeding? But now a little more bleeding - not much so I'm confused......

How is everyone? x

Hiya how is everyone? Caz, how have things been?? Did it turn out to be AF in the end? hope you're ok xx

Mel you sound busy as ever! The marathon massage thing is a great idea as you get lots of practice. Can't imagine how painful it must be on your arms, though I suppose after a while you just get used to it and build up the strength in those muscles?? How was hunger games?

SB any news from you? Do you feel very close? When is your due date exactly?

Hann how is it now henry is on the move?

Maria love seeing your chrismassy pics (I always think of you at Christmas lol) and holly's birthday celebrations! The cake was fab!

Not much news here, Leo has calmed down slightly since I last posted, but he's still in full on terrible twos! Sophia is just lovely. Still doesn't sleep very well though, totally different to how leo was! Am thinking about starting to wean her soon in the desperate hope that she'll sleep better :)

My due date is 12.12 - so 10 days away! I'm so utterly ready to go that I've been sitting here grumpy and frustrated. I am so eager to get him here that not even graphic birth videos are making me want it less! lol.

Caz - I never got pregnant on the first try with TTC, it can be frustrating! I hope you get your BFP next cycle!

Katie is also in the terrible two's, a bit of a rough time to hit because I'm already exhausted and unable to really run after her - and she knows it! At least she's pretty good for most of the day and has magically gone back to taking naps after months of none. That part I could definitely get used to again!

How's everyone doing?

Happy due date SB - thinking if you! So want your baby to share my birthday ;-)

Thank you for the lovely messages, had a lovely day! Greg bought me a bag but it wasnNt quite right so we went to selfridges and I exchanged it, new one is gorgeous! Then when to painshill park Xmas grotto this afternoon which was amazing! Had an nice dinner and lovely wine. Got my family here tomorrow for our last night together before my bro goes to canada to live so should be a goodnight! Then out for a boozy one on sat night too! Exciting!

Hope you are all doing well xx

Thanks, Hann! Unfortunately I'm STILL pregnant! I'm not sure what this little one is waiting for, but he has 9 days until forcibly being removed. You would think any child of mine would have enough of me in them to want to be here for Christmas! lol

How are you getting on SB?

And Caz how are you doing?

I hope everyone is getting all ready for Christmas and has a great one this year! Annabelle could not be more excited and constantly tells anyone who will listen how she wants her scooter. It's really cute!

Hi girls,

I'm sorry I've been crap at posting recently. Works crazy and just don't have a second really. Sooooo glad it's Xmas - working Monday and Tuesday then off until the 9th as we are going to Egypt for a weeks holiday!

Ajay is super excited too Han. He wrote to Santa and sings lots of Xmas songs it's lovely. I think Xmas day is going to be mental as we have my whole family over plus my nephew who is four and they are going to be going crazy!

How is everyone? x

Dreadfully miserable today! I'm 41 weeks and 1 day pregnant and SO over being the size of a house! I want my tiny, cuddly baby already, and I'm so sad that he may not be here in time for Christmas. I bought him lots of adorable little gifts that just won't be the same for Katie to open for him if he's not even here. Not to mention the little adorable Christmas outfits I have for him!

But, I'm trying to keep it inside so that Katie can still be blissfully happy over Christmas approaching. I'm most excited to watch her open her gifts this year, she loves everything and I know I got her things that she's going to go crazy for. There's so many reasons why I wish these days would race by!

I think he'll be with you for Xmas SB for sure! You'll have youir gorgeous little guy with you before you know it and I can tell you that little bits are so amazing! I love mine so much and he's such a mummy's boy ;-)
Fingers crossed its soon xx

Good luck SB, thinking of you! Can't wait to hear the news! I agree little boys are fab :)

Merry christmas to everyone - hope you enjoy seeing the joy on your little ones' faces this year - it's super adorable!

Fi, if you still read here, extra special hug for you xxx

Oh and Caz have a fabulous time in Egypt - some winter sun, how lovely! X

Thanks ladies! I so wish he'd come today, I feel so ready and energetic today! But there's only 4 days until he's here at the maximum. I can't wait to start experiencing motherhood with a little boy!

Thanks Simmy.

Will try and post more often - just still struggling a bit as I'm now off my meds which is great for ttc but not so good for me right now so battling on through :) x

Hi everyone, things crazy mental here, happy christmas to all of you, SB I think your little man is going to come on christmas eve!

Have a wonderful few days everyone, this is the 1st xmas our little ones are kind of understanding, its gonna be magic! and yes boys are wonderful!! Im sure girls are too!
One of my resolutions is to get back on here and chat to you all, whos with me?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->