Beach Bump Graduates!

Hann12

Reaction score
Welcome to all the June/July/August Beach bumps from the July Beach Bumps thread plus anyone else that wants to join us.

Hopefully by joining the thread you will have almost met your baby or have a gorgeous little one with you now!

We wanted to keep the thread going as I think we have all proved to be a great support to each other and hopefully that will continue now we have our babies.

Firstly, some useful links:

Breastfeeding:
https://www.laleche.org.uk/index.htm

PND - test/scale
https://www.littlewickmedicalcentre.co.uk/Edinburgh.htm

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome - things to help you avoid this:
https://fsid.org.uk/page.aspx?pid=406

Please let me know if you have more to add!

Secondly and most importantly some introductions to our little ones as they are born:

Our first July Beach Bump Baby - Charlie Steven Marsh Born 16/03/11 :angel:
Born Too Suddenly, Too Soon. Never Forgotten - Evan Alexander 20/5/11-27/5/11 :angel:
Stucknthecity - Charles Donley Craig - 4th April - 1.6 lb :blue:
gw76 - Baby Hailey born on 9th June (35 weeks and 3 days) weighing 8Ibs 11oz :pink:
Palmergirl - Baby Esme Julia Palmer born on 20th June at 15.26pm weighing 4.3Ibs :pink:
Sherri81 - Baby Colby born 21st June at 2.17am weighing 5.15Ibs :blue:
Annamumof2 - Baby Flynn Adam Duncan born on 21st June at 11.04pm weighing 7.1Ibs :blue:
freckles09 - Baby Elliot born on 22nd June at 1.31am weighing 8Ibs :blue:
sparklexox - Baby Maisie born on 24th June at 5.00am weighing 8.12Ibs :pink:
Dragonmummy (Lindsay) - Baby Sophie Kathleen Ruth Judge born on 24th June at 20.53 weighing 6.8Ibs :pink:
XSunshineMumX - Baby Imogen Alana born on 25th June at 6.54pm weighing 7.5Ibs :pink:
Clareabell - Baby Niamh born on 26th June at 5.06am weighing 8.7Ibs :pink:
BlueViolet - Baby Jillian Gwen born on 29th June at 12.51am weighing 7.12Ibs and measuring 20" :pink:
sparky32 - Baby Sophie Grace born on Friday 1st July at 2.57pm weighing 7.1Ibs :pink:
SugarBeth - Baby Katherine (Katie) Isabelle born on the 2nd July at 10.17am weighing 7.14Ibs and 21 inches long :pink:
Foxforce (Claire) - Baby Eliza born on 2nd July at 2.38am weighing 7.5Ibs :pink:
Sharique42 (Karen) - Emilia Iris Harvey was born at 5.26pm 3 July 2011 weighing 5.15lbs :pink:
Doodlepants (Maria) - Baby Naomi born on 4th July at 1.11am :pink:
amand_a - Baby William Jack was born via c section on 6th June at 11.12am weighing 8.9Ib :blue:
curlew - Baby Logan Andrew born on 6th July at 1.14pm weighing 8.2Ibs :blue:
MrsWez - Baby Jonathan Asher born on the 6th July at 5:39pm weighing 6.11Ibs :blue:
Blue_bear - Baby Joshua Geoffrey Robert Blackwell born on 7th July at 11.25pm weighing 8Ibs :blue:
Dan-O - Baby Sid born on 10th July weighing 7Ibs :blue:
Caz_Hills - Baby Ajay born on 11th July at 1.54pm :blue:
Starry Night - Baby Daniel (aka "Cuddle Bug") was born on Thursday, July 14th at 8:47PM weighing 6.14 pounds and 21 inches long :blue:
Tor81 - Baby Jadelin Ru Xia Ni born on 19th July :pink:
Hann12 (Hannah) - Baby Annabelle Millie born on the 20th July at 4.56am weighing 5 pounds 15 ounces and 20 inches long:pink:
Aaisrie (Eve) - Baby Atticus Roman Christopher Boyce born at 3:50am on 21st July 2011 weighing a whopping 9lb 7oz :blue:
Jenni4 (Jennifer) - Baby Max Hamdan Leiras born on July 21st at 3:19pm weighing 8lbs 3oz and 21 inches long :blue:
Melissa ump (Mel) - baby Harrison Joseph born on 22nd July at 4.20pm weighing 8 pounds :blue:
Samzi - baby Alice born on 24th July at 2.01am weighing 8.10 Ibs :pink:
fifi-folle - Baby Cameron born on 25th July at 3.25am weighing 8.9Ibs :blue:
Jaydalee - Baby Onyx Danny Tamati born on 26th July at 12.33AM weighing 7.12 lb - 3.5 kg :blue:
topazicatzbet (Beth) - Baby Joshua Jacob born on 26th July at 6.32pm weighing 8.1Ibs :blue:
Mummyss (Simmy) - Baby Leo born on 27th July at 12.32am weighing 8.12Ibs :blue:
Squeeker - Baby Jillian Audrey on July 27 at 5:02 PM, weighing 7lb 5oz and 20.5" long :pink:
emzeebob

I have taken off the list those that haven't been regular beach bumps to make it easier to update however anyone that wants to be added PM me and I'll add you.
So when your baby is born you go to the next place on the list with the date, name and weight of the baby.
I will try and update this as regularly as possible :)

Any other suggestions of things to add on the front page please let me know.

I will also get a signature sorted but for now please use the July Beach Bumps one.

Hopefully everyone will find this thread as helpful and as enjoyable as the Beach Bumps thread has been!

Update: Here is the signature: IMG]https://img803.imageshack.us/img803/56/810558b14e2114m3.jpg/IMG]

WOO!! Graduates.... OMG..... I am duly subscribed :

Edit: just for Doods :happydance:

Did you do a celebratory dance for being the first to post?!

Thanks Han! :)

Yeah first post!!! Very exciting to be up and running - we just need babies now.....

Okay who is going to pop first? I vote DM!

Whooooooo, so excited that its this close! We just need babies now....

I reckon DM, Sherri or Anna will be next!

My money is on Claire or Georgie. I think Sophie will take me right to the wire now!

Ooooh yes, or Claire. Although i really hope its me, i doubt it will be....

Or Britt because I know she's working right til her due date. Sod's law and all that :rofl: (she will slay me for saying that!)

You never know- someone who's had a quiet pregnancy could suprise us all! Maybe Samzi?
Or Mel?

Mel hasn't been QUIET! The only time she goes quiet is when she's extravagantly ralphing all over her bathroom! :rofl:

True lol! But she hasn't had the great escape theme tune coming from inside her like DM, Sherri, Claire.... who else?!

I doubt I will- my DD is one of the 1st but I bet I go last lol!

Yeah sorry Doods, I just don't see you being the first.

So the ones with pickaxes and miners lamps have been me, Claire, Georgie. Anna has poss PE and Wez and Sherri have both had theirs sewn in. Could be any of those I guess. Although I agree - prob going to be a dark horse!

Yay thanks Hann! :happydance:

As for the next to pop, I agree it'll be one of the quiet or unexpected ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->