Beach Bump Graduates!

Ah cute photos sb. Ajay dressed up for nursery as a spider (!) and loved it. They gave him a little Halloween goody bag after too which was sweet.

All good here - we are officially ttc! We're not doing temperature testing or anything just going with the flow and keeping our fingers crossed. It's exciting and we are making time for each other which is awesome x

Well done Caz, you're doing really well with your meds & now ttc, good luck :happydance:

Quick question for Mel (if you still come on here) I hope you don't mind me being cheeky but I seem to remember you got a new job working for Tesco, something is telling me it was a merchandiser job? There is a vacancy for a tactical merchandiser through Oakwood Distribution at my local store & am thinking of applying, I was just wondering how you were finding it?

Thanks in advance:flower: Karen

Thanks my dear - day 17 of my cycle so who knows what will happen but it's only month one so not stressing (yet!) x

Karen, yes thats excactly what im doing, Oakwood merchandising in entertainment. ive done two weeks now, Im finding it fine to be honest, you get left alone to do your job, and its pretty flexible. I would recommend if you are looking for a little job, im quite enjoying myself!

hi everyone else il catch up with you all later xx

Thanks Mel :flower: I think I might apply as I feel mentally I could do with doing something! I love being a mummy but have forgotten what it's like to be me! Thanks again, I will let you know how I get on x

How is everyone? Month one ttc here - work is horribly manic I feel really stressed with it and having to work tomorrow when it's my day off. :( but planning to take Friday instead and take ajay to the zoo as a treat with my mum x

I have no idea whats going on with this new bnb, can;t tell if there are more posts after the one I've just read or not! confusing!!

Anyway apologies for being rubbish, basically I have had sickness in this house like you wouldn't believe, annabelle gastroenteritis, henry gastro, annabelle cold, annabelle ear infection, annabelle chest infection, henry flu (yes proper nasty flu) and then henry chest infection. And now I hope we are coming out of it all!!!
Theres not much more for me to report because its been all about that. I applied for a job and got to the final round only to be told I was overqualified which I was gutted about to be honest as I wanted a step down. I have a feeling this might now be the story of my life.
Gregs in talks about new horizons too so we shall see where that goes.

Caz - I'm excited about your TTC! I wish you good luck for this month but its early days so just enjoy it. funnily enough I'm already turning my thoughts to number 3. I honestly think I could try for it now but I'll probably wait until henry is a year.
Oh and the boy is 90% crawling - he's not at speed so I wouldn't say 100% but he was only 6 months yesterday so thats pretty darn fast. He would have been last week I'd say except for the fact he had the flu. He's also started weaning this week and is taking to feeding himself very nicely. I'm glad I waited.

Anyway glad everyone seems to be well and busy. I know its harder to get on here and I myself am so guilty of it as of late but its nice to hear from you all and know you are well.

SB - not long now!! Hope you are doing well if you still read

Yep, I'm still following! =) I never have much news to share though, so I stay pretty quiet. lol. Just 27 days left until my due date, and I've been having lots of severely painful contractions for about a week now. I'm so excited to be done with this pregnancy and have my baby boy here!

I'm so excited for you and thinking of you! Your dd is my birthday which is a great day 12/12 - I hope you hang on until then just because its a great date!!
Before Henry I couldn't imagine how I would have enough love for the two of them but I do, they are both so different and so amazing in such different ways. I couldn't be more lucky,and this will be you soon! I still have my lovely girlie times with annabelle when Henry's asleep too, I love it and I love how much they love each other. I have a cute photo, will put it on FB and you can see how much annabelle loves Henry, its amazing

I would love to have him on my due date! It definitely seems like it would be such a nice birth date!

Aww, I love how you describe Annabelle and Henry! I can't wait to experience that!

Wow SB so soon! Hope you're doing ok hun.

Thanks Han for your lovely words - it's month one for us so I'm trying (emphasis on trying) to realx about it. We're now past ovulation so in the TWW - I'm not testing for ovulation of anything, just taking it easy to start with. But I'm symptom spotting already! Been having light cramps already but trying to relax about it. In some ways I don't want to be pregnant straight away as it'd be nice to drink over xmas but in other ways it'd be lovely for the first month to get a positive test :) will keep you posted with my boring ttc news! x

Aah not boring at all Caz, I love hearing about it - how exciting you're spotting symptoms already, wow I wonder if it could be....... Fingers crossed for you hun.

Hann that is super fast for henry to crawl! Wow you'll have your work cut out now he's on the move! He's obviously wanting to catch up with his big sis :)

So horrid to have had all this illness - can't believe it, hope everyone is feeling better now. How annoying about being over qualified - you can't win can you!!

All well over here - really enjoying time with my girl and my boy, they are really starting to interact it is brilliant. Only think is that Leo is still being REALLY naughty - he is literally having tantrums 10 times a day about every small thing, it's so exhausting. We've tried so many techniques (naughty corner, more attention, less attention, ignoring, punishment, putting him in his room) and nothing seems to be working, I'm hoping it's just a phase and he will just grow out of it one day! I need supernanny! But when he's not having a tantrum he's a real sweetie and hilarious, I just adore him.

Hi ladies.

SB, So excited for when you have your baby! Its completely flown by! Keep us updated! hope you are getting lots of rest now!

Hann, how awful for you all to be ill like that! And yay to Henry crawling! Lucas isnt yet, hes a bit like Harrison, quite happy to sit in one place, but I think he will crawl at some point, unlike Harrison lol

Caz, good luck with TTC, and you are right not to stress over it, just enjoy and Im sure it will happen.

Simmy, lovely that Leo and Sophia are interaccting now, its wonderful isnt it, Leo is such a sweetie, cant imagine him throwing a tantrum :) We have been quite lucky with the terrible twos at the mo, it seems to have subsided a bit...for now....!!

AFM Just mega busy with daily life and two little uns really, Im sure you all understand! Im nearly a month into my new job now and its going really well, the money isnt great but its nice to get out a bit and keep things ticking over at the same time, plus its a NON STRESSFUL job! The massage is going well too, though im concentrating on my Sports massage qualification at the mo, its a lot of work but good at the same time, Im working at a half marathon this weekend, then next week at a football club and Im also going to be a regular at a local athletics club, massaging at training sessions so its all good, but so busy. My first priority is being mummy though, im very concious of not letting it affect the children and we still get out and about as much as we can. We are going to a fancy dress party at the weekend, Harrsion is going as Buzz and Lucas Woody, it will be so cute. Harrison is getting very into christmas too, they have had letters from Santa and Harrison seems to totally get it this year, we have had to hide everything in the loft!

Oh and I got a email today from old work about being on maternity leave and when I was planning to return, sent a lovely one back stating Id RESIGNED! LOL that just goes to prove I was just a number. So happy to be out of there!
Il try and get on more often! Love to you all xxxx

Hiya!!

Gosh I can't believe how long it's been! :( Sorry I'm rubbish at posting!

Glad the new job's going well Mel!! I can't believe you've been there a month already! :O The boys fancy dress costumes sound great! You'll have to get lots of pics!

How exciting that you're TTC Caz! I hope the TWW doesn't drag for you, I hated that!

How exciting that Henry is crawling already!!! Those were lovely pics you posted of the two of them playing together Hann! I hope you've all recovered from your sickness- not fun!

Oh my goodness SB you're going to be having your baby soon!!! I'm so excited for you! How are you feeling? Is Katie excited?

Simmy I feel for you with the challenging behaviour! Do you think it's because Leo's quite advanced? I remember you posting a video aaaaages ago of him with a book and thinking how advanced he was.
Naomi keeps me busy and is also having lots of tantrums! Holly honestly was nothing like this- we had it easy with her! I think Naomi's making up for it! Hopefully it will pass!

How are you getting on Karen? Let us know if you go for the job, I know what you mean about not feeling yourself. I miss work sometimes. If I had childcare I would go back part time but I don't really earn enough to make it worth it unfortunately, I would probably just cover the childcare costs! I'd like to do something when Naomi starts school though- the house is going to feel very quiet then!

Naomi's got nursery again tomorrow, she wasn't keen on going last week so hopefully she will be OK.

I hope everyone's having a good start to the week :D

Holy shit. Screw BnB on a phone with a crappy data signal! I have been trying to reply for over 30 minutes. BnB keeps randomly logging me out. I almost gave up, but

Caz- good luck and baby dust to you!! So exciting!

SB- wow, other people's pregnancies sure do fly by when I have 2 little ojes on my hands! Haha. So excited for you!

Simmy- Maisie is a meltdown terror, too! No matter how much one on one time I try to give her. I am just glad we are past the massive potty training regression of a couple weeks ago!

Hi everyone else! I haven't logged on since July. My apologies. It is too hard with no real internet. We have had a bit of a rough time. Haven't had a paycheck come in since June! Scott will finally be getting one on Friday. He is long-haul trucking now. He hasn't been home since the beginning of October! I have been on my own with the girls, 24/7, since then. Not easy. At all! I need to pee and shower in peace. And to not be touched at all for like 15 minutes. That would be lovely. :p I love having the time with them, but am looking a hit forward to when Violet is a kittke more independent. She is VERY different from Maisie. Needs me almost all of the time. 7 months old and barely rolls, even! Maisie was crawling and rolling and flipping everywhere by nowm Violet just yells until I come to move her wherever she wants to be, haha! Brilliant child. :p

I just logged on not expecting to see many replies but loads of you have posted and its lovely to hear from you all!

Firstly - Mel I am so impressed by you and all the stuff you are doing, you must be so busy buy yay you for being so proactive. I keep trying to think of new careers but at the moment we don't have the money for me to retrain and I can't find a part time job that would give me enough money to pay for childcare here as its stupidly expensive.
I didn't get the job I applied for and I asked why and they actually sent me an email telling me I was over qualified. It really bugged me as surely thats my decision. grr.
Love the sound of harrison and lucas dressed as toy story - will look out for the photos! I just bought the toy story trilogy for £12 from tesco for xmas. I think Henry will love it. Hoping annabelle will too.

Simmy - gosh leo sounds a bit of a handful! Hopefully will see you next week so won't go into it too much now. Annabelle has her moments but she's calmed down a fair bit since starting the montessori. Although she did through a strop today and threw her bricks everywhere!

Maria - hey lovely to hear from you. Your girls sound like they are doing well! Bet you are excited for xmas - I always think of you at xmas as I know you love it. I've been on all the Facebook xmas groups this year and got loads of toys at bargain prices.
Disney today 24% off toys -TOYTUESDAY i just picked up a load of disney princesses to give to annabelles friends when she's invited to birthdays lol

Caz - please tell me your pregnancy chat!! I wanna hear! Good luck for this month - maybe we'll be celebrating next week eeeek!!

SB - thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed of 12/12!!

Julie - so good to hear from you! Have you started your course yet? I haven't! Just not finding appropriate time! I wouldn't worry about Violet not moving - its so much easier when they don't!!

AFM - now that we are over the last sickness, henry is now miserable again, guessing teeth but could be a wonder week. He's now trying to pull himself up to standing. He can't but the fact that he's trying means we need to lower his cot. Its actually scary how fast he's doing stuff, he's very strong! He's generally a complete delight apart from today when he whined and cried basically all day and I nearly cried lol!
Annabelles doing so well since starting nursery, she's able to count to 40, she can recognise her name and has started to spell it out. She can't spell anything else but its a start. She's also started taking mega naps of 2+ hours at lunch time. I think nursery wears her out - she goes 4 times a week now (just half days) but its nice for me to have the time with henry, even though he generally sleeps most of it lol.
No other news from me really. It was just so nice to log on and see all these lovely messages :) xx

We got the toy story trilogy from Tesco too Hann! Harrison has developed a obsession with Buzz, even though he only knows him from the talk talk advert!
So lovely to hear how everyone is doing, Annabelle sounds like she is doing great Hann and Henry too.

Maria lovely to see you on here, and glad the girls are getting on so well, have you looked at centre parcs for next christmas yet?

Julie, lovely to see you here, I do read your comments on the fb page, glad all ok, even though hubby is now working away, at least hes working, must be hard on you though.

Hann, yes busy busy, but Ive taken a massive pay cut so I need to earn something somehow, money is very tight, but no regrets at all. :)
Just treated Alan to a massage, lucky boy!

Hello, so nice to see lots of posts again!

Maria, aah i always think of you at christmas time too - so exciting! How has Naomi been then, has she not been keen on going to nursery??

Thanks for your comments about Leo being advanced, haha I'd love to blame it on that, who knows, that would be a great explanation! but honestly i just think he's naughty lol. It's funny but paul's mum said he was v naughty as a child too, and always blamed it on him being clever, and i always thought that was a lame excuse hahaha. Tonight it's just taken me 30 mins to settle him to bed because he wanted to take his money box to bed and i said no (because clearly he would just open it and get coins everywhere).

Mel yay for your new job, i'm so pleased it's working out well and is non-stressful, that's exactly what you need. Can't wait to see pics of the boys dressed up!

Julie fab to hear from you, I can't believe how hard that must be with scott away for so long. Sounds like you're doing a fabulous job - and of course it's full-on! Am kinda glad to hear that Vi isn't moving around much yet as Sophia isn't either, but i am happy for the moment as i can just leave her, she doesn't even roll! Oh and I love seeing pics of your two on facebook - Vi's cheeks are delicious!

Hann sounds like annabelle is getting on really well at nursery! Leo doesn't nap any more but still needs to on his nursery days, only for an hour or so but nursery is def very knackering. You will see leo's tantrums in action next week for sure! Apologies in advance!!

Sb how are you feeling? You are so close now!

Hi girls,

I'm so behind! Will try and catch up now as the boys are swimming.

So AF due yesterday and nothing yet - so fingers crossed it might be first month lucky for us! I'm having awful pains in my right side though, like an awful stich and had a temperature yesterday so not sure if they're related but just hoping AF doesn't come. My cycle is a bit erratic though, not that bad but AF comes every 28-30 days and today is day 30 so we'll see. Neel won't let me test though - he said we should relax about it.

Leo is so cute, taking his coin box to bed, how sweet, doesn't he want a toy?!?! He is very sweet bless him. x

Han - shame about the job, I agree with you if you know it's lower than your experience and you still want it, what's the big deal? If I were them I'd have had a conversation with you to explain they are concerned that you're over-qualified and let you make the decision.

Mel - Ajay LOVES buzz too - it's weird as he has never seen Toy Story but has seen people with the toy so he likes it. I am trying to get the DVD's for xmas too for him :)

LS - lovely to hear from you. It must be so tough on your own, come on here if you need some company :) When is he home next? x

Maria - can't believe we're thinking about school for these ones but it will come around quickly I'm sure. Hope the girls are being good for you this weekend x

I have my FX for you, Caz! If I was after my AF date, I was NEVER able to not test, it would drive me nuts! Dh was always the same way, he'd tell me to relax and not waste money on tests...but I don't think I ever was able to listen to him once I was past my AF date!

Good to hear from you, Julie!

I'm still doing well, so excited I can barely sit still! The end of this pregnancy is much different than Katie's, as much as I hated it with hers, it's nothing compared to all the pain I have this time! I think I'm dying of SPD because my pelvis makes me want to cry at all times and the BH are brutal. But it's hard to focus on that when it's Christmas time and preparing for a new tiny bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->